Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    MO120570MO120570 Posts: 1
    I have been a fan forever and on and off in the 10 Club. But I have been a loyal fan and part of the club since 2002. Until this year I have always been able to get something. Now this is the third time I have been shut out of a drawing for Wrigley Field. First ticket drawing, second ticket drawing and now travel package! Super disgruntled! Don't we deserve something!
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    how about an over 18 sub forum.
    Agreed. Would cut down on the warnings.

Nine Inch Nails does that

Then again, they don't give a shit about much on the forum there anyway :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    MO120570 wrote:
    I have been a fan forever and on and off in the 10 Club. But I have been a loyal fan and part of the club since 2002. Until this year I have always been able to get something. Now this is the third time I have been shut out of a drawing for Wrigley Field. First ticket drawing, second ticket drawing and now travel package! Super disgruntled! Don't we deserve something!
    Wrigley Field is an anomaly and probably shouldn't be considered if you're judging how the lottery works. The unusually high demand and the tiered seating isn't normal. Wait for a tour and see what happens.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Please bring back the poster pre-sales for the 2013 shows.

There is a lot of support for it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=202481&p=4854878#p4854878

Agreed! Please!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Please bring back the poster pre-sales for the 2013 shows.

There is a lot of support for it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=202481&p=4854878#p4854878

Agreed! Please!

Please bring back the poster pre-sale. There is a ton of support for this.

Supporters from the petition on the Porch:

PJ-Cubs
    dimitrispearljam
    elwayvedder
    Jibiti
    Brew Crew Tix
    Barger395
    ComeToTX
    Greatplainsman...
    rememberlaughter
    YLed2
    Jex
    Lowlighter
    Ahill721
    nocode22
    don smith
    LeatherMosquitoMan
    italianne57
    HGK
    movaughn
    Whispering Hands
    kw18
    Empty Glass
    afroannnie
    mattcoz
    offhegoes32
    Zod
    wpg Pearl
    Mookie1
    Bladamus Maximus
    rattzey
    GivenToLukinKP
    pureoc
    Heisenber
    red mos
    mfc2006
    chuckb_jr
    ckravitz
    TN70407
    tater926
    spikewashington
    posephus
    LukinFan
    rmwatson
    CranMalReign
    swordo
    Veddermb
    silver39
    I'm a Truck
    moonsteps
    Uncle Snuffy
    fconnorjr
    EchosNobodyHears
    ewokpelts
    demetrios
    unspeakable_toll
    bootlegger10
    JMo
    tribejammer05
    Nami
    Released1980
    punkmatt
    your move now
    Kimmiebyrom
    Mr. Utterson
    RobbyD462
    CH82258
    MedozK
    NAUjackfan
    kellanazzie
    legates54
    rearviewross
    jwhjr17
    Riot_Mac
    gdbear71
    PJFaninIndy
    dwhite76
    PH20
    HollisBrown
    on2legs
    RK268484
    LoveBoatCaptainDave
    JB23237
    DavidD
    pulling69
    BG182387
    bosshogg18
    Korion450
    sd150448
    jeff2040
    PJDreamer
    Blood Red Mosquito
    SD48227
    tschav
    karicorbitt
    djmikeyz28
    juddboz80
    tempo_n_groove
    deftones
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,578
    Cosmo wrote:
    1. Keep the method used to request tickets.
    2. Go back to the One Pair, Per Member, Per Tour method and get rid of the 1,2,9,10 row lottery at the gigs. We did okay in those days and still can today.
    3. If Jeff is tired of putting together the Super Deluxe Boxed Sets... let the Ten Club gather suggestions from the fan base. You can set the basic ingredients to follow suit on the previous 2 packages... we can add suggestions, such as a full length live recording, rather than a cut up one.
    4. Sell real, stage guitar picks from the store. Not crappy copies, the ones like they use on stage. Picks are cheap, you can sell them and make a killing. I'm tired of seeing bogus, bootleged picks sold to people on E-Bay for ridiculous prices.
    5. Keep up the good work.

BRAVO!!!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    bump
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    bump
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hello
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    hello
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    End the lottery :D

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    End the lottery :D
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Bring back the men's warm up suits! I finally pestered my girlfriend enough that she agreed to get me one and the buggers have all gone :(
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,622
    Has this thread resulted in anything?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Since the band is no longer releasing studio outtakes as B-sides how about releasing E.P.'s with studio outtakes?
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    81 for President in 2016
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    green_girlgreen_girl Posts: 931
    I sure wish the Ten Club radio feed would start displaying the song titles again.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Laughter to those who read thru it
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    how about an over 18 sub forum.

This. We definitely need this.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    green_girl wrote:
    I sure wish the Ten Club radio feed would start displaying the song titles again.

http://shoutcast.mixstream.net/external/history/radio.nugs.net:8080

Problem solved :mrgreen:
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    Longueuil wrote:
    green_girl wrote:

http://shoutcast.mixstream.net/external/history/radio.nugs.net:8080

Problem solved :mrgreen:
    I'd call that a band-aid at best. Thanks for the link, though, it's better than nothing at all.
    :)
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options

Laughter to those who read thru it

And frustration for those who thought they could make a difference ;)
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    PABLINHOPABLINHO Posts: 221
    Not sure if anybody has posted it before but it would be nice if the band could offer some copies of their next album (hopefully this year) fully signed. There are a lot of bands that do this through www.recordstore.co.uk so why not PJ through the TenClub? ;)
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Never one to complain, I love the work all you do. But it's been a while and shipping charges are still very high to the US. I was going to buy the RNDM wrist bands but when the shipping almost doubles the price (10 to 18) I have to stop and think. Then I see it's only 5 something to another country? Something should be done about this, you would be selling more items, at least more to me anyway.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    a5pj wrote:
    Never one to complain, I love the work all you do. But it's been a while and shipping charges are still very high to the US. I was going to buy the RNDM wrist bands but when the shipping almost doubles the price (10 to 18) I have to stop and think. Then I see it's only 5 something to another country? Something should be done about this, you would be selling more items, at least more to me anyway.

Me too.
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    a5pj wrote:
    I totally understand your frustration, or at least hesitation in ordering... But I just want to point out that that is just how much shipping costs... I don't really understand what people want 10C to do about it. Absorb some of the shipping costs?? Just wondering what the alternative is. Is there a bargain basement shipping price that 10C is avoiding? If so, they must be doing so for a reason?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    a5pj wrote:
    I totally understand your frustration, or at least hesitation in ordering... But I just want to point out that that is just how much shipping costs... I don't really understand what people want 10C to do about it. Absorb some of the shipping costs?? Just wondering what the alternative is.

an explanation on why it costs 7.50 to ship 2K miles to chicago, but only 5 something to ship halfway around the world to sweden or whever.

it's very jovial
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    a5pj wrote:
    I totally understand your frustration, or at least hesitation in ordering... But I just want to point out that that is just how much shipping costs... I don't really understand what people want 10C to do about it. Absorb some of the shipping costs?? Just wondering what the alternative is.

an explanation on why it costs 7.50 to ship 2K miles to chicago, but only 5 something to ship halfway around the world to sweden or whever.

it's very jovial
    :shh: Don't ruin it for me. I love this cheap shipping. ;)
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    a5pj wrote:
    I totally understand your frustration, or at least hesitation in ordering... But I just want to point out that that is just how much shipping costs... I don't really understand what people want 10C to do about it. Absorb some of the shipping costs?? Just wondering what the alternative is. Is there a bargain basement shipping price that 10C is avoiding? If so, they must be doing so for a reason?

If it was just a matter of them eating shipping costs I would not complain. But it is not. The shipping calculator used in the store is either broken or programmed incorrectly. When we complain about it, the shipping gets corrected. (The Ames Bros book was on sale a few months ago for $20. Shipping from Seattle to Boston was originally $19 and change. Once people complained that amount dropped to $11.) But when we don't complain we pay almost double what we should. That is wrong and should be corrected.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    a5pj wrote:

If it was just a matter of them eating shipping costs I would not complain. But it is not. The shipping calculator used in the store is either broken or programmed incorrectly. When we complain about it, the shipping gets corrected. (The Ames Bros book was on sale a few months ago for $20. Shipping from Seattle to Boston was originally $19 and change. Once people complained that amount dropped to $11.) But when we don't complain we pay almost double what we should. That is wrong and should be corrected.
    I didn't know about that issue. No wonder people are getting annoyed if that's going on.