Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185
    Im sure its been mentioned but I don't wanna read through entire thread. I have to vent about some of the merch. I would love to buy a couple of items but I cannot justify $24.99 + $7.52 shipping for a t-shirt. Thats way too much money for one band t-shirt. I'd love to pick up that seattle needle shirt for example but will never spend that much. I love the new merchandise and want to buy some but prices and shipping are way too much.
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Abe Froman wrote:
    Im sure its been mentioned but I don't wanna read through entire thread. I have to vent about some of the merch. I would love to buy a couple of items but I cannot justify $24.99 + $7.52 shipping for a t-shirt. Thats way too much money for one band t-shirt. I'd love to pick up that seattle needle shirt for example but will never spend that much. I love the new merchandise and want to buy some but prices and shipping are way too much.

I agree with you on this. I hope it can be rectified very soon. I love the new merch, too. I did end up ordering the Seattle needle shirt-could not resist. However, I am sad about having to spend so much on postage. :(
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I'd rather just see prices that included shipping to the US so you don't get the sticker shock of the shipping. A flat, per-order shipping fee would be good, too. Basically, anything but the $7.50 for the first item and $4-ish for each additional item that is in effect now.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    jcJamjcJam Bogota, Colombia Posts: 104
    can the band put on table next time of USA and Euro Tour, to play the South of USA and South of Europe ,pretty please? :)
    Thank you!

Also in the next South America Tour, can play in the North (Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador...), please!!!
    2005: Buenos Aires 2 • 2011: Lima • 2012: Atlanta • 2013: LA x2 • 2014: Detroit, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee, Denver, Bridge School x2 • 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival), Buenos Aires, Porto Alegre, Sau Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Rio, Bogota, Mexico • 2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Philly x2 • NYC 2 • Fenway x2 • Wrigley x2 • 2018: Rio, Sau Paulo, Seattle x2, Missoula • 2021: Ohana x3 • 2022: San Diego, LA x2, Phoenix, Oakland x2, Fresno, Sacramento, Vegas, Vienna, PragueAmsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2 • 2023: Indi, Fort Worth x2, Austin x2
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Lot's of fans would love to see you guys -- anywhere in TEXAS!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    karicorbittkaricorbitt Posts: 207
    donnaruhl wrote:
    I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned before, so I apologize if its a repeat.
    A few years ago, I purchased 3 or 4 women's shirts in xxl. I realize that the measurements are listed so I took a chance when purchasing them. They were ALL more like children's sizes! While I LOVE the new women's shirts and would probably order ALL of them, I know the sizes will be ridiculously small. As a result, I won't be ordering any if them. This really sucks because they had me drooling when I saw them!
    I fit into a men's large sweatshirt and a xl tshirt so it's not like I am HUGE but I'm obviously too big to fit into any women's apparel made available by 10c.
    Isn't there anything 10c can do to make the women's sizes more reasonably roomie? I can't be the only woman who faces this.

You're not alone. I have a shirt still in the package because it's too small.I need an xl as well or even bigger if they run that small.I just didn't know how to go about returning it.
    I quote in hopes that I am heard. I love pearl jam and the 10c....
    BUT COME ON.

It's sad that I have to reassemble a men's shirt in order to still look cute and get in a shirt. I know these Tshirt companies make larger women sizes.. american apparel definitely does. Please look into it. Your fans come in all shapes and sizes, and I would think that the 10c would like to embrace us all.

Not to pat myself on the back, but I've lost 40 lbs in the last 6 months. 10c.... Please meet me halfway.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,782
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Kat wrote:

I'm going to abstain :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Kat wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    i think kat is trying to derail the thread with off topic posts. :P <----kidding

now about that 18+ sub forum....any update?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    Kat wrote:

i think kat is trying to derail the thread with off topic posts. :P <----kidding

They prefer to not answer questions or pm's.
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    Kat wrote:

Yes, any update on the 18+ sub-forum. Most of the members of this forum are 18+ and it would be nice to be able to have fun, silly, adult conversation without the threads being shut down because of the all ages status of this forum.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    ladydocNYCladydocNYC Posts: 635
    Is there any age restriction on membership? Do kids have to be a certain age to join? (I'm serious. I'd like to get my daughter a membership. She can't type yet, but she can rock!)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    ladydocNYC wrote:
    Is there any age restriction on membership? Do kids have to be a certain age to join? (I'm serious. I'd like to get my daughter a membership. She can't type yet, but she can rock!)

no there isn't...sign her up!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    ladydocNYC wrote:
    I'd like to get my daughter a membership. She can't type yet, but she can rock!)
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    I am sure you've heard this before ...

May I ask that the band / 10C Management work harder to release the tour info (dates, places) sooner? Pretty please.

PJ has a large and loyal fan base, and many of us would set aside vacation time / money to get to a show. But most employers need advance notice for time off and unfortunately, I have to put in my vacation request at work by the end of next week ... so I will be picking one week in October at random...

Thanks for listening.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    ladydocNYC wrote:
    I'd like to get my daughter a membership. She can't type yet, but she can rock!)
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So, bummer, you have to attest that you're at least 13. They'd know she wasn't when we went to pick up her tix!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    ladydocNYC wrote:
    ladydocNYC wrote:

So, bummer, you have to attest that you're at least 13. They'd know she wasn't when we went to pick up her tix!
    That makes more sense though. I was wondering how an infant was going to present ID and pick up their tix at will call. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ladydocNYC wrote:
    ladydocNYC wrote:

:lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Why isn't PJ using paperless tickets if they care so much about scalping?? Paperless tix cut down on scalping by 75%, so why in the world aren't you using it?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785

May I ask that the band / 10C Management work harder to release the tour info (dates, places) sooner? Pretty please.

PJ has a large and loyal fan base, and many of us would set aside vacation time / money to get to a show. But most employers need advance notice for time off and unfortunately, I have to put in my vacation request at work by the end of next week ... so I will be picking one week in October at random...

Thanks for listening.

Agreed. If they can't release an actual schedule, just a general idea would be great...say "In October, we'll be starting in the Boston/NYC area and working down the east coast to New Orleans."

I'm not asking for hard dates, but a general ballpark idea of places/dates would be much loved.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785
    can the band put on table next time of USA and Euro Tour, to play the South of USA and South of Europe ,pretty please? :)
    Thank you!

Greece:
    Open with Release
    Play Ghost about 5-7 songs in
    Black during first encore

Right?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    [/quote]
    So, bummer, you have to attest that you're at least 13. They'd know she wasn't when we went to pick up her tix![/quote]
    That makes more sense though. I was wondering how an infant was going to present ID and pick up their tix at will call. :P[/quote]

Well, ok, she's a little young... but we've all seen those vids of kids singing along to PJ at age 2 or 3, and there was this great kid in Berlin who was 5, I think, and he knew every word and was rockin' out the whole time! (Ed had them bring the lights up on him, they'd met earlier in the day.) So if you can do that, I think you deserve your own membership! :lol:
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,782
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat wrote:
    Duran Duran is winning by a landslide I think.... I saw them in maybe 2007. I left early. Snooze fest.
  • Options
    Thank you!

Greece:
    Open with Release
    Play Ghost about 5-7 songs in
    Black during first encore

Right?
    OPEN WITH GARDEN
    GHOST 12TH SONG
    BLACK AFTER CHLOE DANCER/CROWN OF THORNS AR 2ND ENCORE
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Kat wrote:
    lets do this!
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738

Thanks for listening.

I could not agree more. Us regular folks have got to plan ahead and we want to plan it with PJ in mind.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    I'd like a special box made for the Mansfield (Boston ) Experiment. Like the Philly boots box and the Gorge Box.

Just don't charge $30 for it. ;)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,878
    :yawn:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    jjflash wrote:
    :yawn:

yup.

seems like it's all falling on deaf ears.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg