Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    any update on avatars?

How's that going for you? I've changed mine probably 5 times :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    any update on avatars?

How's that going for you? I've changed mine probably 5 times :lol:

not very well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    how about an over 18 sub forum.

This. We definitely need this.

i wonder if they are working on it :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    how about an over 18 sub forum.

This. We definitely need this.

i wonder if they are working on it :corn:
    The mods would definitely save a lot of reviewing time if this existed.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    There seems to be something wrong with the birthday list... it's listing people when it's not their birthday (and there are different wrong bdays listed when you go there, leave the page, and go back, apparently. It had someone listed, I left to make a bday thread, went back, and that person was no longer listed :?: ).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    There seems to be something wrong with the birthday list... it's listing people when it's not their birthday (and there are different wrong bdays listed when you go there, leave the page, and go back, apparently. It had someone listed, I left to make a bday thread, went back, and that person was no longer listed :?: ).
    Happy Birthday anyway. :lol:
  • Options
    donnaruhl wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Happy Birthday anyway. :lol:
    :lol: They got mine right... but I started a bday thread for Dr. Delight, and then it wasn't his bday anymore! :lol: Whispering hands had her PJ bday a few months too early last week too. :lol:
  • Options
    I think it was back in 1998 or even earlier that I joined the Ten Club,and I don't think that they had a forum to speak of.Maybe they did,I just didn't have any use for the computer until I rejoined this last August.I'm still quite the Greenhorn when it comes to the computer. I type with two fingers, and answers get passed over from my lack of abilities.:lol: I must say however that this Forum has been the most fun I've had in years. Lots to thumb through. Lot's of laughs,Shared thought's, Manic Moments. It's all here and I'm grateful as hell. I've found a sense of kinship here that takes me away for awhile. Good People! Kind Heart's! Thank You! :)
  • Options
    donnaruhl wrote:
    I think it was back in 1998 or even earlier that I joined the Ten Club,and I don't think that they had a forum to speak of.Maybe they did,I just didn't have any use for the computer until I rejoined this last August.I'm still quite the Greenhorn when it comes to the computer. I type with two fingers, and answers get passed over from my lack of abilities.:lol: I must say however that this Forum has been the most fun I've had in years. Lots to thumb through. Lot's of laughs,Shared thought's, Manic Moments. It's all here and I'm grateful as hell. I've found a sense of kinship here that takes me away for awhile. Good People! Kind Heart's! Thank You! :)

Welcome :D
  • Options
    karicorbittkaricorbitt Posts: 207
    I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned before, so I apologize if its a repeat.
    A few years ago, I purchased 3 or 4 women's shirts in xxl. I realize that the measurements are listed so I took a chance when purchasing them. They were ALL more like children's sizes! While I LOVE the new women's shirts and would probably order ALL of them, I know the sizes will be ridiculously small. As a result, I won't be ordering any if them. This really sucks because they had me drooling when I saw them!
    I fit into a men's large sweatshirt and a xl tshirt so it's not like I am HUGE but I'm obviously too big to fit into any women's apparel made available by 10c.
    Isn't there anything 10c can do to make the women's sizes more reasonably roomie? I can't be the only woman who faces this.

I quote in hopes that I am heard. I love pearl jam and the 10c....
    BUT COME ON.
  • Options
    any update on the rockband release ?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned before, so I apologize if its a repeat.
    A few years ago, I purchased 3 or 4 women's shirts in xxl. I realize that the measurements are listed so I took a chance when purchasing them. They were ALL more like children's sizes! While I LOVE the new women's shirts and would probably order ALL of them, I know the sizes will be ridiculously small. As a result, I won't be ordering any if them. This really sucks because they had me drooling when I saw them!
    I fit into a men's large sweatshirt and a xl tshirt so it's not like I am HUGE but I'm obviously too big to fit into any women's apparel made available by 10c.
    Isn't there anything 10c can do to make the women's sizes more reasonably roomie? I can't be the only woman who faces this.

You're not alone. I have a shirt still in the package because it's too small.I need an xl as well or even bigger if they run that small.I just didn't know how to go about returning it.
    I quote in hopes that I am heard. I love pearl jam and the 10c....
    BUT COME ON.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Is rockband still a thing?
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i dunno..i don't play video games
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i dunno..i don't play video games

I used to play it with my cousin in cali every year... huh.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,624
    Rockband is a dead franshiche.

Don't understand why Harmonix can talk about what happend but 10C/Pj just says nothing (like they do about verything). They could have given us a screenshot from it and/or tell us what happend.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    Yes indeed, very good action.
    I agree with some of the fans, When I signed up, I really thought it would be a bit less stressful to obtain
    tickets. :roll:
    And yes: some only 10C member concerts, also in Holland or Europe (I am willing to travel anywhere in Europe)
    that is one of my great wishes !! :D
  • Options
    I know Kelly Curtis mentioned that Pearl Jam would play more US shows next year then the 3 festivals + 1 show this year. Can we expect a proper tour of the USA? The entire USA? :)

Also, I would love an update to the iPhone app. It has not worked properly since the website got updated. :|

Is there any other way you can do ticket sales besides doing it by lottery? Using Ticketmaster like you did for last year's Canadian tour worked out really good. I feel like I have a better chance at actually getting tickets if I have the opportunity to try for tickets myself as opposed to entering my name in a lottery. Thanks!

Here in Holland the same. I agree with above. Or even the possibility of give the venue a call for buying tickets. That way I got my ticket for the Eddie show in Amsterdam last year (2012) and not thru the lottery. :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Hi guys!

It's been mentioned regularly throughout the forum, but I felt the need to reiterate that a swing through the Southern US during your tour would be so very appreciated! You'd be so warmly welcomed!

And thanks 10c for ALL you do for us! I've had nothing but great experiences with y'all.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,083
    Please spell the word "Initiative" correctly in the most recent news about the ticketing/charity program...
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • Options
    any word on that 18+ sub forum? thanks in advnace
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Lots of support for this.
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    81 wrote:

+1
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    I want a 10C army helmet like on the poster from the member pack.

Just call me Private Dillon. Soon to be promoted to Sargent Freaking.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    could we get some statisitics? i like numbers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    could we get some statisitics? i like numbers

Stats are always a fun time
  • Options
    Me as Dutch fan want to ask the management if it is possible to bring out the fantastic DVD "PJ20" again but then in the normal version. There are only Blu-ray DVDs which I cannot play.
    I have been searching everywhere but can't find a regular DVD :?
    Or an anybody help me out with this?
    Thanks sooooooo much !!
  • Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86
    As evidenced by the new vids up in the media section, there are obviously soundboard recordings of the 1998 Australian tour. I am sure it has been said before, but please release these, they were Jack's last shows with the band, and they deserve to be heard.
  • Options
    ChristelChristel Posts: 50
    edited July 2013
    Post edited by Christel on
  • Options
    sk8drchiksk8drchik Posts: 213
    norm wrote:
    i think everyone would love to hear from the individual band members from time to time on here...q&a's and such...but not in the chat room :nono:
    this

Ditto...this would be great!
    L