IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm getting pregnant tomorrow....in 25 hours time!! :D:D Fuck I hope it works. :lol:

It's really hard to be optimistic but also realistic. It's a constant mental struggle. I don't want to get TOO excited because then I will get really disappointed....but I also want to be 100% positive that it will work. BAH! :lol:

So exciting!!! Its a weird feeling when they transfer the embryo and then just ask you to leave! I remember wanting to walk out of there on my hands ;) LOL. Good luck!! We will have to keep the boards exciting for you so time can pass quickly until your blood test.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Carey wrote:

So exciting!!! Its a weird feeling when they transfer the embryo and then just ask you to leave! I remember wanting to walk out of there on my hands ;) LOL. Good luck!! We will have to keep the boards exciting for you so time can pass quickly until your blood test.

YES!! Keep the boards exciting please. Those 14 days are going to kill me. How quickly do you get pregnancy symptoms? I'm hoping I may get some symptoms before the 14 days it out so I might have an inkling earlier than 2 April. :lol:

At 12pm I have acupuncture for 40 mins....then 12.50pm transfer....then about half an hour later I have 40 mins more acupuncture. Then I rest for a few days....doing nothing but watching movies....which is what I've done since the egg collection. Been great! :mrgreen: I've started the first season of Battlestar Galactica (2004 series). I'm addicted!! Love it!! Makes time go quickly which is good.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    when you get the egg popped in ya give me a call and hold the phone up to your pussay and i'll yell encouragement

"GRAB HOLD BABY LISAZIGLET!"
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    ooooooo so exciting
    sending all the good vibes i can muster down your way
    for this time being the one!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Continuing to send positive vibes your way! Good luck on Monday!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Carey wrote:

YES!! Keep the boards exciting please. Those 14 days are going to kill me. How quickly do you get pregnancy symptoms? I'm hoping I may get some symptoms before the 14 days it out so I might have an inkling earlier than 2 April. :lol:

At 12pm I have acupuncture for 40 mins....then 12.50pm transfer....then about half an hour later I have 40 mins more acupuncture. Then I rest for a few days....doing nothing but watching movies....which is what I've done since the egg collection. Been great! :mrgreen: I've started the first season of Battlestar Galactica (2004 series). I'm addicted!! Love it!! Makes time go quickly which is good.

I think my boobs started hurting a week - 10 days later. I was so jacked full of hormones though, who knows what was causing that! Both times by the time is had my blood test I had sore boobs and felt a little yucky (no puking yet though).

Good luck and keep us posted!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    all gonna be ok!!!!
    why now u dont preagneanting?? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    all gonna be ok!!!!
    why now u dont preagneanting?? :D

yeah
    what he said

this is me sending you i hope you are pregnant vibes>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0>0
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    :D sending lots of love your way xxx
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    Carey wrote:

I think my boobs started hurting a week - 10 days later. I was so jacked full of hormones though, who knows what was causing that! Both times by the time is had my blood test I had sore boobs and felt a little yucky (no puking yet though).

Good luck and keep us posted!

3.56am....can't sleep! :lol:

I had the SOREST nipples when I started my second injection last week. And the tips were the brightest red. Ouch!!! They've only now calmed down. Rubbing them with a towel after a shower hurt so much. Even wearing a shirt hurt! Dr said it was all the hormones I was injecting.

Now I have other hormones twice a day via pessaries. SO MUCH FUN....not. Haha

Needle no 20 of 21 when I wake up in a few hours. Woo hoo! In all honesty they haven't worried me at all. Happily do injections again....if the needles are small and fine like these.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I haven't been on here for ages I've only just found this thread... All my good vibes are hooning across the Tasman today D day :D Good luck to you and your bf.

Bumpity bump bump (pun intended)

Its Monday in Aussie now everyone :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    OMG it's currently 12 noon on Monday, 19th March 2012 in Queensland, Australia.

In less than one hour Ziggy is getting impregnated!

:shock: :o:D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

ok..come on girl..tell us about the boobs...ehhhh..i mean tell us you are pregnant!!! :mrgreen::D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    good luck!!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    E.K wrote:
    OMG it's currently 12 noon on Monday, 19th March 2012 in Queensland, Australia.

In less than one hour Ziggy is getting impregnated!

:shock: :o:D

Oooooo, very exciting! Hopefully she has some nice Valium on board ;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    soo if my math is correct you'll be in your 8/9th months during your summer? let me know how that works out for ya. :?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    She's getting pregnant right now! :thumbup:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    E.K wrote:
    She's getting pregnant right now! :thumbup:
    I thought i heard someone gettin their groove on. It really sounded rather clinical and academic to me , but who am I to judge. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so little normie will have his birthday in december like his namesake :thumbup: :wink::lol:
    It's now 1pm and there are still two couples ahead on me....and the third just went in.

Hurry the fuck up already!! :lol:
    It's now 1pm and there are still two couples ahead on me....and the third just went in.

Hurry the fuck up already!! :lol:
    Oops
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Who is the best looking person in the room?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    This is sooooo exciting :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    Meet....my embryo. We think it takes after my bf. :lol:

6995715789_81e7701b1a.jpg

Everything with that embryo was fine. It looks exactly as it should...but is a little elongated. The other embryo isn't quite as good as this one but they are giving it another day and should freeze it tomorrow. The third didn't even divide so is useless.

Now I wait until 2 April for my pregnancy test. Come on little baby! STICK...!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    However....I found out the reason I had TEN follicles (eggs sacs) but they only got FIVE eggs.

ONE OF MY MOTHERFUCKING OVARIES DECIDED TO HIDE BEHIND MY UTERUS THAT DAY!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

They tried everything to manipulate my body so it would move but it wouldn't budge. I feel so much anger about it. I'm trying to let it go....anger not good right now. What should have been a nice moment of getting implanted was me spread legged on the bed looking at my bf with a "you wouldn't FUCKING believe it!!!" look and him giving me the "settle down, it's okay" look. haha

You just go through sooo much....$8500 for this one cycle, stress, pain, worry, needles, constant anxiety, heaps of other shit....and everything worked perfectly for the entire treatment process....which after 9 months of failure on Clomid was so nice....and to find that I could have had MORE eggs for future ivf cycles FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!!

So now I possibly MAY have another embryo for my next baby/another go at this baby -- if the embryo develops enough....or there's also a fucking chance I'll be going through ALL this again in the near future....because that fucking ovary decided to move on that one important day.

Trying to let the anger go....but I'm struggling. Just pisses me off. *thinks happy thoughts*
    Caveeze wrote:
    Who is the best looking person in the room?

Me....of course! ;)
    all will be ok... :D:D
    FUNNY STORY!!

So I'm spread legged on the bed, got the speculum inside, got the tube thingy inside my cervix where they shoot the embryo in or whatever they do, Leigh's next to me all excited, nurse is on standby watching and the embryologist is there ready to hand over the embryo....and my cute little Chinese ivf doctor's mobile phone goes off....and this is the tune:

http://www.pisamba.com/ringtones/view/C ... Ugly_46540

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We ALL laughed....Leigh especially. He said to the doctor he never envisioned a Sergio Leone movie as the background to his first child being properly conceived....but somehow it fits! :lol: That song will NEVER be the same again. :mrgreen:
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    that's awesome.

CMON BABY ZIGLISA! grab hold of mum tight. when you're older she'll tell you some horrific stories!