IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

1161718192022»

Comments

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Can't help but feel your pain.

Sending some love your way.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Hi Susan, just logging on to send you a note. I am so sorry about your news. I am not going to say that this time wasn't meant to be, or just be patient because it will work out -- because this fucking sucks and I think if you want to curl up in a ball and do nothing, or eat a pint of ice cream, or go break glass you should go for it. Hope you feel like you have the time to process this in whatever way is easiest for you. And when and if you're ready, come back to us so we can cheer you along in this... You have wasted no one's time! Hugs, Carey
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Carey wrote:
    .. You have wasted no one's time!
    true..this!!!this is pj forum baby when will come!!and gonna show our love!!
    much love !!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Thanks guys! :D

Feel pretty good about it now. Felt like absolute crap Monday and Tuesday. There are a few openings in Oct/Nov. Looks like we'll get another try in before Christmas. Then maybe have a break for a while since I'd have done three attempts in 8 months.

I'll let this thread die once again.

Until next time..... ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Feel pretty good about it now. Felt like absolute crap Monday and Tuesday. There are a few openings in Oct/Nov. Looks like we'll get another try in before Christmas. Then maybe have a break for a while since I'd have done three attempts in 8 months.

Until next time..... ;)

Glad you're feeling better ZiggyStar :). In the meantime, please take extra good care of yourself (your bf better be spoiling you rotten ;) ) and wishing you all the best! Looking forward to celebrating the good news in the future!! Cheers!

xoxo
    Marci
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Until next time..... ;)
    glad all goes better!!!

we will wait for your next time!!!

xo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”