awesomeness x's three! go lil ziglets grow!!! :thumbup: :mrgreen: :-D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    whooo hooo! :D:D
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Of the 5 eggs, they could only attempt fertilisation on 4 and THREE fertilised!!! They will choose the best one on Monday when I go for transfer at 12.50. Such a relief!!

Crazy to think we have 3 babies growing in a lab. :lol:

I found out a few hours ago but I am sooo sick and vomiting from the pain relief. Gross! My world is one big swirl at the moment.

So prayers and good vibes for three really good embryos growing over the weekend please. Hopefully they are all good and I get to freeze two....and never go through this shit part again.

Thanks again guys! :D

Great news!! :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    Outstanding!!!!
    Awesome news Ziggy :D

Good luck 4 the rest of your journey.
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Hooray for you Zig!

(when I saw the title, I thought..."goodness, triplets?!?" :shock: :lol: )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    awesome, awesome news, Ziggy!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    this put a big smile on my face this gloomy morning.

My prayers are with you.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Great news ZIG!!!!

So happy for you!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    ****tears****

So very happy for you!
    Prayers and love for those little loves in the lab this weekend and for you!!
    Hope you feel better soon and are ready for Monday!!!

Sooooo excited!!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Of the 5 eggs, they could only attempt fertilisation on 4 and THREE fertilised!!! They will choose the best one on Monday when I go for transfer at 12.50. Such a relief!!

Crazy to think we have 3 babies growing in a lab. :lol:

I found out a few hours ago but I am sooo sick and vomiting from the pain relief. Gross! My world is one big swirl at the moment.

So prayers and good vibes for three really good embryos growing over the weekend please. Hopefully they are all good and I get to freeze two....and never go through this shit part again.

Thanks again guys! :D

This is great news! :)

I hope it all goes as you wish and you have one to implant and two to freeze on Monday.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    I've been reading your journey... Great news! :D

Best of luck on Monday!
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Woohooo! I hope the three ziglets are having a relaxed weekend to be ready for the party on Monday!

All the best for you, Ziggy! Sending good goood goooood vibes!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Outstanding Ziggy!

I am picturing a Faberge egg right now...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    so does that mean you are pregenant?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    81 wrote:
    so does that mean you are pregnant?
    81 I think it means the sperms have taken to the eggs in the test tube kind of thing & they will then be put into Zig where hopefully they'll take & then she'll be pregnant. I think that's what it means. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    81 wrote:
    i dont know,but i do know isnt mine... :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    morello wrote:
    81 wrote:
    81 I think it means the sperms have taken to the eggs in the test tube kind of thing & they will then be put into Zig where hopefully they'll take & then she'll be pregnant. I think that's what it means. :)

sooo......is ziggy preggers or what. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited March 2012
    morello wrote:
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yep, it's like Ziggy and her s.o. have just had extracorporeal intercourse without contraceptives :) She is not preggers yet, because the fertilised eggs are not in her womb yet.
    i did run into the daddy today

IMAG0044.jpg

he was so proud.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    morello wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yep, it's like Ziggy and her s.o. have just had extracorporeal intercourse without contraceptives :) She is not preggers yet, because the fertilised eggs are not in her womb yet.

so she is just a little pregnant? huh, I learn something new each day
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    81 wrote:

I don't know.....they are called zygotes....that is a Greek word, isn't it??

Congrats to you Susan!!! I hope those little babies are splitting and dividing like crazy :D

How long do you have to wait for an update??
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:
    81 wrote:

I don't know.....they are called zygotes....that is a Greek word, isn't it??

??
    yep..you are getting good in this... ;)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygote
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    It's really fascinating what medicine can achieve nowadays. I get to hear a lot about ivf, cause my Mom is a fertility doctor and my auntie is someone who is "sperming the eggs" with a pipette in the laboratory. I would freak out everyday, so much responsibility :o But I think it's a wonderful job to help people getting babies :D
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    81 wrote:
    morello wrote:
    81 wrote:

Not pregnant yet I don't think. The girl & boy bits are doin the wild thing in the test tube then they can wreak havoc inside Zig. I think she said she goes for implantation on Monday or something, after that, if they take, she'll be preggers.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm alive!!! :lol: Ohhh I feel sooo much better today. Yesterday was fucked!! So sore plus vomiting and making my stomach even more sore. Was so nice waking up and feeling pretty much back to normal.

No 81 I'm not pregnant. We have conceived three babies which are hopefully growing well in the lab. Then they choose the best embryo, suck it into a needle, put needle through my cervix via my vagina and squirt the embryo into my uterus....where it will hopefully stick to my uterus wall and keep growing.

The said in the paperwork that the embryologist would contact us over the weekend and give us a progress update but I was told yesterday she will only ring if she needs to. Which kinda sucks. It would be nice to now if all three are doing well etc before I go in for transfer Monday. You just feel so anxious all the time....little bits of info help so much. Oh well.

Pregnancy test is on 2 April. The wait is going to kill me. :lol:

And then there is still the normal 20% chance of miscarriage. I'll be PISSED OFF if we get through all this and we miscarry.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Then they choose the best embryo, suck it into a needle, put needle through my cervix via my vagina and squirt the embryo into my uterus

quit trying to turn me on :P :lol::mrgreen:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    awwwwww YAY!!! grow little eggies, grow! Hope all goes well on Monday!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Sending my best to you .... hope that it "sticks" and you become pregnant :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    hope for the best.... :)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm getting pregnant tomorrow....in 25 hours time!! :D:D Fuck I hope it works. :lol:

It's really hard to be optimistic but also realistic. It's a constant mental struggle. I don't want to get TOO excited because then I will get really disappointed....but I also want to be 100% positive that it will work. BAH! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★