IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I asked my mother about child birth one time.. she smacked my in the face as hard as she could, then said "x 1,000,000"

later in life, she had to pass a kidney stone.. she looked me in the eyes and said " I hope you have to pass a kidney stone one day, just so you can experience half of the pain of birthing you"

I love my mom more than life itself :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Caveeze wrote:
    I asked my mother about child birth one time.. she smacked my in the face as hard as she could, then said "x 1,000,000"

later in life, she had to pass a kidney stone.. she looked me in the eyes and said " I hope you have to pass a kidney stone one day, just so you can experience half of the pain of birthing you"

:lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Caveeze wrote:

i havent had to pass a kidney stone but ive given birth a few times and had gall stones and i can say without reservation that childbirth was nothing compared to the pain caused by gall stones. all i can say is thank fuck for morphine.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Caveeze wrote:

i havent had to pass a kidney stone but ive given birth a few times and had gall stones and i can say without reservation that childbirth was nothing compared to the pain caused by gall stones. all i can say is thank fuck for morphine.
    :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    dear baby ziglisalet

please hurry up and confirm your stickiness so we can start to lavish you with love and attention

i'll be your favourite crazy aunty from nz

lots of love

your mum's life partner and soul mate
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:
    dear baby ziglisalet

please hurry up and confirm your stickiness so we can start to lavish you with love and attention

lots of love

Little bubba....stay away from the crazy Kiwi bird lady! :? :shock: :|

We will happily still accept presents though....via mail! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    OH!! I forgot to mention this today! When I phoned the nurse for my check up, this transpired:

Me: Will the 5 eggs that couldn't be collected on my hidden ovary still release?
    Nurse: They sure will....the 2 needles you gave yourself Thursday/Monday and the last one you do this Friday trigger ovulation....that's how we collected the other eggs last Thursday blah blah.
    Me: So I guess I shouldn't have sex then?
    Nurse: NO unprotected sex! Use condoms.
    Me: Well I was told I could have sex....by the doctor AND the nurse at separate times. (this was a couple of days before they knew about my hidden ovary though)
    Nurse: *silence....then a bit of shock in her voice* By no means have unprotected sex. We should have told you this. I am so sorry you didn't get told.

WTF?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I could have fucking been SEXTOMUM!!! Seriously!! I could have had SIX babies in my belly right now....if I'd had sex....which I haven't....but I feel like it and could have EASILY done it the last night or two. So glad we didn't. Now I'm not doing it until pregnancy test day. Taking no chances! :?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,680
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    OH!! I forgot to mention this today! When I phoned the nurse for my check up, this transpired:

Me: Will the 5 eggs that couldn't be collected on my hidden ovary still release?
    Nurse: They sure will....the 2 needles you gave yourself Thursday/Monday and the last one you do this Friday trigger ovulation....that's how we collected the other eggs last Thursday blah blah.
    Me: So I guess I shouldn't have sex then?
    Nurse: NO unprotected sex! Use condoms.
    Me: Well I was told I could have sex....by the doctor AND the nurse at separate times. (this was a couple of days before they knew about my hidden ovary though)
    Nurse: *silence....then a bit of shock in her voice* By no means have unprotected sex. We should have told you this. I am so sorry you didn't get told.

WTF?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I could have fucking been SEXTOMUM!!! Seriously!! I could have had SIX babies in my belly right now....if I'd had sex....which I haven't....but I feel like it and could have EASILY done it the last night or two. So glad we didn't. Now I'm not doing it until pregnancy test day. Taking no chances! :?
    That would have been crazy if something like that would have happened. Good luck with the pregnancy test, Best wishes :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Still sending lots of love and goodness your way!
    Hope things are all going as planned in there!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    dear baby ziglisalet

lots of love

Little bubba....stay away from the crazy Kiwi bird lady! :? :shock: :|

We will happily still accept presents though....via mail! :lol:

how rude!
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Only 6 days to go... the waiting drove us mad... Hope you are feeling good, and keeping your legs crossed ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Zig-a-zig-zig! More good vibes sent! I hope you feel good :wave:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Only 6 days to go... the waiting drove us mad... Hope you are feeling good, and keeping your legs crossed ;)

I know... I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Last week went soooo SLOW....six more days to go. Hurry uuuup!

I keep looking up forums about taking a home pregnancy test days before the blood test :lol: But the hormones from my last injection could still be in my body and give me a false positive....and I don't want that. Bah!

The progesterone I'm still taking is making me crave salt and vinegar....I'm pouring salt on my hand and eating it....eating vegemite off a spoon....my salads are BLACK with balsamic vinegar....can't get enough of it! My poor tongue is feeling it though! haha

Fuck I hope the blood test on Monday is positive. Yesterday I started feeling a bit nervous about it....and today as well. Trying to stay positive....trying to ONLY think good thoughts....constant mental struggle. The little "maybe it will be negative?" thoughts starting to creep in...."what if it NEVER works?" etc etc. Arrgggghh!! Can't wait until this wait is over.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Was wondering how you were doing. Not long to go now before the test.

Sending lots of positive energy accross the world to little Ziglet.
    One more sleep until I find out and I'm absolutely shitting my pants. :? :|
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Best of luck ZiggyStar! I'm sending you good "bun in the oven" vibes!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Good Good Good Good Luck!!!!! :thumbup: :)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh my goodness! Let the waiting be over for you!! Poor thing. I wish I could fast forward the clock for you a bit. Best of luck!!!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Sending massive amounts of positive vibes your way Zig.

(((((((((((little ziglet for zig, little ziglet for zig)))))))))))
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    all will be ok!!!!!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Good luck!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Good vibes sent out to you and the little ziglet :wave:

Your cravings reminded me of what my Mom told me about her being pregnant with me. She was craving sour stuff really bad. She went to the vegetable store and had the store owner fill bottles with the juice of sauerkraut for her :crazy: Me and my sisters are still crazy for everything sour...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lots of good luck wishes Zig, fingers crossed x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Positive vibes for a positive test! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'm getting nervous.... :)

Hoping for the best....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Sending positive vibes for a positive test. :)
    *fingers crossed*
  • coming out of the woodwork today to say good luck to you and leigh.

ill be thinking of you all day.

all my love and light

Megan.
    its funny when things change so much - its all state of mind.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Good lucky Ziggy! Crossing fingers for a positive test result!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"