IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• Wishing you the very best, Ziggystar. Good vibes sent to you. *fingers crossed* :)
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Thank you so much everyone.

11.30pm here and I'm so sore! They say your ovaries can swell up to golf ball size! Stomach is very bloated (full of fluid), can't stand up straight properly because it hurts to stretch my stomach, sore to touch, crampy.... Bleeeuuchh!! Lots of pain relief and hot water bottles. Buuuut I'll live! :mrgreen:

Fertlisation results in 14.5 hours. :lol: Hurry up!!

Ugh yes, I remember that awful feeling! Hang in there! I hope time passes quickly while you wait for your call from the lab!!!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Best of Luck to you Ziggy!

Think happy baby thoughts...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    5? Why thats enough to make a big ass omelet. or ziglet as the case may be.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    THAT"S AWESOME!!!!!

Here's to you having morning sickness in 30-40 days!!!! :D:D:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Any news yet??? :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I think she's got another couple hours to wait :?:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Carey wrote:
    I think she's got another couple hours to wait :?:
    its about time to know.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Of the 5 eggs, they could only attempt fertilisation on 4 and THREE fertilised!!! They will choose the best one on Monday when I go for transfer at 12.50. Such a relief!!

Crazy to think we have 3 babies growing in a lab. :lol:

I found out a few hours ago but I am sooo sick and vomiting from the pain relief. Gross! My world is one big swirl at the moment.

So prayers and good vibes for three really good embryos growing over the weekend please. Hopefully they are all good and I get to freeze two....and never go through this shit part again.

Thanks again guys! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Of the 5 eggs, they could only attempt fertilisation on 4 and THREE fertilised!!! They will choose the best one on Monday when I go for transfer at 12.50. Such a relief!!

I found out a few hours ago but I am sooo sick and vomiting from the pain relief. Gross! My world is one big swirl at the moment.

So prayers and good vibes for three really good embryos growing over the weekend please. Hopefully they are all good and I get to freeze two....and never go through this shit part again.

:thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Congrats from here in the U.S.!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    fuck yeah!
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

You guys make me smile. So glad I shared my journey with you. Your positivity is working. :D:mrgreen:

This little embryo better implant properly on Monday or I'm going to be one pissed off mum! :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    You guys make me smile. So glad I shared my journey with you. Your positivity is working. :D:mrgreen:

This little embryo better implant properly on Monday or I'm going to be one pissed off mum! :lol:

Positive thoughts!! :thumbup: :clap: :wave:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Wow!!! :o that's amazing! I'm so happy for you. Thanks so much for allowing us to follow your progress with this. Best of luck Ziggs!! ;):D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    latch on little baby lisa!!!!!!!!!
    doompony wrote:
    latch on little baby lisa!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha :lol::lol: Ummmm...no chance. It will be known as LISAN! ;)
    Lisa Munky Butler.

MUNKY BUTLER!
    doompony wrote:
    Lisa Munky Butler.

MUNKY BUTLER!

I think it has already affectionately been nicknamed Ziglet by a few Aussies. :lol:

I was thinking DOOMPONY.... ;)
    oi you. who is more important here? random aussies or your MUNKY??????????????????????????????????
    doompony wrote:
    oi you. who is more important here? random aussies or your MUNKY??????????????????????????????????

My Munky of course....now cook me some chocolate fucking cookies....biiitch!! :mrgreen:
    awww yeah. come and get them sister.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oooh so close Zig! Come do this little dudes/dudettes! Come to your Mama Zig!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    I've only just seen this thread. Good luck! I hope it goes well.
    :thumbup:
    more Ziggybabes on the planet...yay!!!!! :D:D
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Yay! Still keeping fingers and toes crossed for Monday. :thumbup:
    ELITIST FUK
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Just read through this thread!
    lots of positive vibe for the awesome little fertilised eggs!!
    Hope it goes well Ziggy :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    thats awesome :thumbup:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2