IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Best of luck!!!! :thumbup: :clap:
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    loads of luck & positive thoughts to you getting knocked up, Ziggy ;) :thumbup:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Carey wrote:
    more baby dust..... :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • All the best Ziggy.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    All the best Ziggy, I really hope it works out 4 u.....
    My wife and I now have an amazingly beautiful daughter who has just turned 1 month old :D:D
    It is the greatest feeling in the world & I hope u get 2 experience it.
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    redraw wrote:
    All the best Ziggy, I really hope it works out 4 u.....
    My wife and I now have an amazingly beautiful daughter who has just turned 1 month old :D:D
    It is the greatest feeling in the world & I hope u get 2 experience it.
    Naww!! "Amazingly beautiful". :D Congratulations redraw!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    And thank you to all the new people wishing me luck and giving me good vibes!! Feels good!! :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Best of luck to you!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Have you decided to give "yourself" the shots ???

or will someone else ?? just wondering - :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    Have you decided to give "yourself" the shots ???

or will someone else ?? just wondering - :)
    Either me or my bf. I believe I do them in my stomach. I pick up my needles today so I'm going to ask to do a trial run and stick myself. I don't actually start the needles until 2 March but I don't want it to build into this big thing where I'm concerned if I'm doing it right etc. So I figure if I do it with nurse there, it won't worry me at all when time comes.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    bang the drum slowly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Vibes, prayers, thoughts... everything good headed your way from here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.27166 ... 110.336111

I happen to know for a fact that this altitude and attitude have produced a few fine babies. I'll touch the earth and sky and send the karma your way!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just saw this now...you have all my good thoughts coming your way! Best of luck :)
  • Happy, fertile thoughts will be sent your way ASAP! :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • GOOD LUCK! My daughter is an IVF baby. I think I hated the shots more than my wife...well probably not but I think she'd agree it was worth it. FYI...we used ice to numb my wife before I injected her and I think that helped with the pain.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Just seen this Zig,

Sending you lots of love, hugs and magic baby dust.

Reflexology might be able to help a little too, it helped my friend to conceive naturally when she was struggling. Worth a thought.

Where's the hugging smillie when you need it.
    I've never been so happy to receive an esky full of needles. :lol: I was truly excited! haha

They start next Friday, 2 March. I wish I could just start jabbing now....I'm over this waiting shit!! HURRY UP!!!! :x

6927009653_fb7e96eb94.jpg

6780892820_a6f9b88708.jpg
    Claireack wrote:
    Just seen this Zig,

Sending you lots of love, hugs and magic baby dust.

Reflexology might be able to help a little too, it helped my friend to conceive naturally when she was struggling. Worth a thought.

Where's the hugging smillie when you need it.

I might look into reflexology for baby no 2....I hadn't even considered it as an option. Will def be doing more acupuncture and herbal medicine etc before baby no 2 to see if that works. I enquired about natural therapies about 5 months ago but I'd already started this ivf/clomid road and my GP said not to mix the two....the drugs can counteract each other etc.

I'll have to fly to Brisbane to see a proper natural baby doctor when the time comes....we don't have any good ones where I live....or any that I know of which good success statistics etc.
    JH10467 wrote:
    GOOD LUCK! My daughter is an IVF baby. I think I hated the shots more than my wife...well probably not but I think she'd agree it was worth it. FYI...we used ice to numb my wife before I injected her and I think that helped with the pain.

Thanks for the tip....I'll use this if the needles hurt too much. :thumbup:
  • good luck Susan...and if you need help..you know... ;)
  • good luck Susan...and if you need help..you know... ;)

:lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I hope things go smoothly. Lots of love, light and hugs to you and your boyfriend.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Good luck Ziggy. I hope this procedure works for you!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I've never been so happy to receive an esky full of needles. :lol: I was truly excited! haha

They start next Friday, 2 March. I wish I could just start jabbing now....I'm over this waiting shit!! HURRY UP!!!! :x

6927009653_fb7e96eb94.jpg

6780892820_a6f9b88708.jpg

WOW - thats alot of stuff there.... Happy Jabbing :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Just had my first acupuncture treatment. Didn't hurt. Didn't really relax me either. The "kick" was a bit weird when he stimulated the needles. One of the needles near my knee kinda hurt and ran all the way down my leg....not "hurt"....was more just an uncomfortable jolting feeling. I feel a bit tired now but I didn't sleep very well last night so I don't know if that's because of the acupuncture or because of lack of sleep. I go back for 3 more sessions -- day before egg collection and two on the day of embryo transfer. I also got a nice neck/shoulder massage by him at the end because I said I have a sore neck....nice bonus! :mrgreen:

Tomorrow........NEEDLE DAY!! Finally. I can't wait to start! :lol:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Just had my first acupuncture treatment. Didn't hurt. Didn't really relax me either. The "kick" was a bit weird when he stimulated the needles. One of the needles near my knee kinda hurt and ran all the way down my leg....not "hurt"....was more just an uncomfortable jolting feeling. I feel a bit tired now but I didn't sleep very well last night so I don't know if that's because of the acupuncture or because of lack of sleep. I go back for 3 more sessions -- day before egg collection and two on the day of embryo transfer. I also got a nice neck/shoulder massage by him at the end because I said I have a sore neck....nice bonus! :mrgreen:

:D:D:D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I also got a nice neck/shoulder massage by him at the end because I said I have a sore neck....nice bonus! :mrgreen:

no reach around? ;) :P
    ZiggyStar wrote:

good luck, zig! :D
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I also got a nice neck/shoulder massage by him at the end because I said I have a sore neck....nice bonus! :mrgreen:

no reach around? ;) :P
    or happy ending?
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Have fun shooting up, girl....good luck!!!!!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."