Question for the men

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Wait.... Did I read that right? He lives with 3 goats? :shock:

half scottish?

I was kidding :( I apologized on the previous pg.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Is that weird?
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Okay, just got back and I'm totally late to class, so I've got to run. Nutshell: I think it went well in that we had a good conversation. I'm not sure either of us is romantically attracted though. No word on what will happen next. AND MY FUCKING SISTER ACTUALLY SHOWED UP - AND APPARENTLY SHE TOOK PICTURES!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I don't think he saw her though.

All in all, I had a good time! :D
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    iluvcats wrote:
    this is 42 pages long?

of course I was kidding. ____ and I don't text each other. Maybe she had to go to her class or something.

I'm sorry, _____.

sheesh, what a let-down.

;)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    edited February 2012
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

half scottish?

:o :twisted: Sheep are the preference in these here parts
    Post edited by stargirl69 on
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    _ wrote:
    Okay, just got back and I'm totally late to class, so I've got to run. Nutshell: I think it went well in that we had a good conversation. I'm not sure either of us is romantically attracted though. No word on what will happen next. AND MY FUCKING SISTER ACTUALLY SHOWED UP - AND APPARENTLY SHE TOOK PICTURES!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I don't think he saw her though.

PICS!!!!!! Did she get an audience recording too?

What type of doughnuts did he eat? ;)
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Is that weird?

Nah... completely normal :? . If he had 3 sheep, then I would be worried. :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Is that weird?
    :lol::lol:

So have we gotten to Encore 1?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Heisenberg wrote:
    _ wrote:

PICS!!!!!! Did she get an audience recording too?

What type of doughnuts did he eat? ;)

+1 Inquisitive minds NEED to know this!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • GOATS
    GoiMTvP.gif
    tumblr_ly9o8yL2Gf1qij6tx.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    _ wrote:

this thread is useless without actual REAL pictures...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    am i the only one that feels empty.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • _ wrote:

haha, you had paparazzi?! Who here paid her sister? :shifty:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    81 wrote:

+1

:lol:
    81 wrote:

no, I feel somewhat let-down
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

But if we get paparazzi pics or a bootleg recording from the sister, it will all be worth it :lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    Really... _ comes here and gives us a 3 second answer... who does she think we are! :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Heisenberg wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

But if we get paparazzi pics or a bootleg recording from the sister, it will all be worth it :lol:

pictures of doughnuts and goats? :roll:
    81 wrote:
    Really... _ comes here and gives us a 3 second answer... who does she think we are! :lol:

now I know how all those people feel that see Eddie early in his tours and get shorter setlists :lol:
    _ wrote:

:thumbup:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

stock-photo-goat-eating-a-donut-87472.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

good lord. that is not at all the way I had it pictured
    Heisenberg wrote:
    tumblr_ly9o8yL2Gf1qij6tx.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I love the internet.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i can't tell if i'm awake from my nap or not

did her twin take a picture of a cow eating a doughnut? :? :think: :problem:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Best. Picture. Ever!!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    what the cuss?

someone go find the sister ... we need more details ...