Options

Question for the men

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    81 wrote:
    and send a picture of your who ha
    :lol::lol: Interesting....side shot?...from the floor shot & use a big toe to take picture?
    ...across the room shot, 5 sec delay? longest 5 secs EVER...
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I don't think it would be wise to continue to email him at his work email address since he did not reply to Sunday's email.

can we see an edited pic of his hair from your sister? maybe photoshop it and put a black square over his eyes to protect his identity.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    iluvcats wrote:
    I don't think it would be wise to continue to email him at his work email address since he did not reply to Sunday's email.

can we see an edited pic of his hair from your sister? maybe photoshop it and put a black square over his eyes to protect his identity.

yeah..those black squares do wonders. :roll: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    How would you take it if a woman you didn't know had the hots for you & wanted to go out? How could the woman best approach the situation with you?

It doesn't take much. You really don't have to woo a guy. Just approach him and talk to him.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    _ wrote:
    How would you take it if a woman you didn't know had the hots for you & wanted to go out? How could the woman best approach the situation with you?

It doesn't take much. You really don't have to woo a guy. Just approach him and talk to him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    _ wrote:

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    did you send him a valentines day card?

i-choo-choo-choose-you.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    81 wrote:
    did you send him a valentines day card?

i-choo-choo-choose-you.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    ok ... so i'm in the middle of shooting a 37 on the back 9 of some golf course in north carolina last week and i found myself wondering if _ scored ... :lol::lol::lol:

turns out not yet ...

my gut feeling after catching up is that he is probably seeing someone ... it's probably newish but it's getting more serious ...

don't fret tho ... a guy who sings barry manilow at an open karaoke event is 89% more likely to not give to get ... read it in a scientific journal ... serious ... ;)
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    ok ... so i'm in the middle of shooting a 37 on the back 9 of some golf course in north carolina last week and i found myself wondering if _ scored ... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    polaris_x wrote:
    turns out not yet ...

my gut feeling after catching up is that he is probably seeing someone ... it's probably newish but it's getting more serious ...

Yeah, I have to admit the girl he was on a date with when I first saw him was all kinds of attractive. If I were him, I'd still be seeing her.
    polaris_x wrote:
    don't fret tho ... a guy who sings barry manilow at an open karaoke event is 89% more likely to not give to get ... read it in a scientific journal ... serious ... ;)
    :lol::lol:
    I'm not even entirely sure what that means, but it still cracked me up. I'd like to read that journal! ;)
  • Options
    "give to get"

is that something me and my friends use? ... thought it was universal ... :)
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    "give to get"

I assume you mean he'd be unlikely to put any effort in up front?
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    "give to get"

no reply to this?
  • Options
    TS96221 wrote:
    _ wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    "give to get"

no reply to this?

it was discussed over pm to ensure topic is still somewhat pg ...

"give to get" ... must not be a common phrase ... :lol: