Question for the men

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    He was probably up half the night last night trying to figure out what color of hair tie to wear on his pony tail.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    _ wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Oh ... I think there is a lot of over worrying and over thinking of this date going on :?

Yes. Yes there is. Welcome to inside my head. It's not pretty. :oops:

I don't have the time to go through 600 posts :o:D but I say take a deep breath and enjoy and if it's bad just remind yourself it won't last :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    polaris_x wrote:
    _ wrote:
    Okay, quick: So what do I say when I leave? Assuming I'll want to see him again, do I ask him out again? Or do I just let him know I'm interested in seeing him again but leave it up to him to ask me later?? :?

standard response:

if you like him: thanks for taking the time to meet me - i enjoyed our talk ... i would like to do it again sometime if you are interested

if you don't like him: i have herpes - do you want to come over to my place and go through my new kids on the block collection?

:lol::lol::lol:

I was actually just thinking this morning that I don't want him to see my iPod because of my embarrassment over New Kids on the Block music that's on there. How do you people know me so well?! :oops: :lol:
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    polaris_x wrote:
    _ wrote:
    Okay, quick: So what do I say when I leave? Assuming I'll want to see him again, do I ask him out again? Or do I just let him know I'm interested in seeing him again but leave it up to him to ask me later?? :?

standard response:

if you like him: thanks for taking the time to meet me - i enjoyed our talk ... i would like to do it again sometime if you are interested

if you don't like him: i have herpes - do you want to come over to my place and go through my new kids on the block collection?

If it goes well, send him a hair product gift basket for his flowing locks and a note asking for a 2nd date

if it goes poorly..."well I gotta go, my ex-husband's parole board hearing is this afternoon and I can't miss it"
    stargirl69 wrote:
    _ wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Oh ... I think there is a lot of over worrying and over thinking of this date going on :?

Yes. Yes there is. Welcome to inside my head. It's not pretty. :oops:

I don't have the time to go through 600 posts :o:D but I say take a deep breath and enjoy and if it's bad just remind yourself it won't last :D

Thanks. :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    _ wrote:
    Have a mentioned that I'm really a pretty shy person? When I was a kid, I couldn't even get up the nerve to call & order a pizza. I wouldn't ask a saleslady in a store where the restroom was no matter how badly I had to go. That's how nervous I was about talking to people I didn't know. Since I've been older, I've managed to get through social situations largely with the help of liquid courage. Whoever thought middle-of-the-work-day coffee was the best event through which to meet up with people you barely know was a damn fool. I'd like to meet that guy right about now - and kick him in the nuts.

you'll be fine...I'm a really shy person too, I was really shy as a kid too (I hated the phone and calling people I didn't know...I still hate the phone).

You'll get over it, Watch, when it's all said and done you'll be back here saying "I had the best time! We talked so much, I lost track of time!" If it doesn't work out, then oh well, at least you have the experience of asking a guy out (so very bold and progressive). Makes it easier for the next time...for the next Mr. Sensitive ponytail guy you fall for. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    t minus 35 and counting.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    t minus 35 and counting.

Stop it...you're just trying to fast track yourself to 30K posts ;)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Heisenberg wrote:
    If it goes well, send him a hair product gift basket for his flowing locks and a note asking for a 2nd date

if it goes poorly..."well I gotta go, my ex-husband's parole board hearing is this afternoon and I can't miss it"

"oh look at the time ... i should be getting the lab results back from the mysterious fungus they found coming out of my bum"
    i'm going to lunch....so you get it now

544111_600.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:
    Have a mentioned that I'm really a pretty shy person? When I was a kid, I couldn't even get up the nerve to call & order a pizza. I wouldn't ask a saleslady in a store where the restroom was no matter how badly I had to go. That's how nervous I was about talking to people I didn't know. Since I've been older, I've managed to get through social situations largely with the help of liquid courage. Whoever thought middle-of-the-work-day coffee was the best event through which to meet up with people you barely know was a damn fool. I'd like to meet that guy right about now - and kick him in the nuts.

you'll be fine...I'm a really shy person too, I was really shy as a kid too (I hated the phone and calling people I didn't know...I still hate the phone).

You'll get over it, Watch, when it's all said and done you'll be back here saying "I had the best time! We talked so much, I lost track of time!" If it doesn't work out, then oh well, at least you have the experience of asking a guy out (so very bold and progressive). Makes it easier for the next time...for the next Mr. Sensitive ponytail guy you fall for. :lol:

He's Mr Sensitive Ponytail guy :?: :o
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    81 wrote:
    i'm going to lunch....so you get it now

544111_600.jpg

Thanks!! :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    polaris_x wrote:
    _ wrote:

standard response:

If she doesn't like him after the meet she also say something like..."my last two baby daddies weren't as nice as you. What are you doing Saturday?" :D
    stargirl69 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:

He's Mr Sensitive Ponytail guy :?: :o

He has gorgeous long hair, anyway. I can't envision it in a pony tail. And only time will tell whether or not he's sensitive. :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    almost time!
    edited February 2012
    norm wrote:
    almost time!

she should be on her way ...

who's relaying and who's running this thread!?? ... :lol:
    Post edited by polaris_x on
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    polaris_x wrote:
    norm wrote:
    almost time!

:lol::lol:
    polaris_x wrote:
    norm wrote:
    almost time!

:thumbup:
    Okay... here goes nothing!! :shock: :D
    _ wrote:

good luck!!
    ok:

_ has just arrived at the 'meeting place' -she's early 'cuz she's really nervous...looking around for him.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    _ wrote:

woohoo!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Who is in charge of the "emergency" call
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Who is in charge of the "emergency" call

that was a quick lunch...

- Christopher McCandless
    new betting odds:

* date went well ... we made plans for next week: 3-1
    * date was ok ... turns out the long hair is really extensions and plus he wore a cardigan with shoulder pads: 6-1
    * who knew there were so many things that could fall down in a janitorial closet: 9-1
    I'm going with the closet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I'm going with the closet

you look much more dignified with a pipe, by the way.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I'm flipping a new leaf
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I'm flipping a new leaf

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.