:think:

Where are all the women at today?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    does it work the same way for women?
    :think:

Where are all the women at today?

it's part of gender equality! ... it must!! ... an ex of mine would definitely attest to this ... :mrgreen:
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    BTW, if you could sneak a camera in and get a couple of candid videos, we all would be obliged :mrgreen:

:lol: or at least a couple of covert pics of the pony tail
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    polaris_x wrote:
    _ wrote:
    Yeah, but I don't want to smell like tequila before noon - at least not the first time I meet him. ;)

not what i was thinking ... think something about mary ... :lol:

Oh! :shock: :lol: (I do have my own office, with a locking door. ;) )
    81 wrote:
    BTW, if you could sneak a camera in and get a couple of candid videos, we all would be obliged :mrgreen:

:lol:

we've come this far...we deserve something.

Spoken like a true man. ;)
    THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! :D
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

not what i was thinking ... think something about mary ... :lol:

does it work the same way for women?

Yes. Yes it does. :P
    Heisenberg wrote:
    THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! :D

Me too!!
    _ wrote:
    Oh! :shock: :lol: (I do have my own office, with a locking door. ;) )

you'll be glowing afterwards ... :lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    t minus 69 minutes...and counting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

I bet 81 timed his post just so he could say that...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:D

it's off just a tick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    Okay, quick: So what do I say when I leave? Assuming I'll want to see him again, do I ask him out again? Or do I just let him know I'm interested in seeing him again but leave it up to him to ask me later?? :?
    _ wrote:
    Okay, quick: So what do I say when I leave? Assuming I'll want to see him again, do I ask him out again? Or do I just let him know I'm interested in seeing him again but leave it up to him to ask me later?? :?

never ask for a second date on a first date....

:P

but say you had a good time and we should do this again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    t minus 55...and counting. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Have a mentioned that I'm really a pretty shy person? When I was a kid, I couldn't even get up the nerve to call & order a pizza. I wouldn't ask a saleslady in a store where the restroom was no matter how badly I had to go. That's how nervous I was about talking to people I didn't know. Since I've been older, I've managed to get through social situations largely with the help of liquid courage. Whoever thought middle-of-the-work-day coffee was the best event through which to meet up with people you barely know was a damn fool. I'd like to meet that guy right about now - and kick him in the nuts.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    _ wrote:
    Have a mentioned that I'm really a pretty shy person? When I was a kid, I couldn't even get up the nerve to call & order a pizza. I wouldn't ask a saleslady in a store where the restroom was no matter how badly I had to go. That's how nervous I was about talking to people I didn't know. Since I've been older, I've managed to get through social situations largely with the help of liquid courage. Whoever thought middle-of-the-work-day coffee was the best event through which to meet up with people you barely know was a damn fool. I'd like to meet that guy right about now - and kick him in the nuts.

:? Didn't go well then?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”

you'll be fine...just relax...and picture him in his underwear
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    _ wrote:

You'll do great. Try not to think about being nervous because that will only make you more nervous...trust me. Just laugh, have fun, enjoy the coffee and conversation. :thumbup:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    _ wrote:

t minus 45 minutes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    stargirl69 wrote:
    _ wrote:

Hasn't happened yet. I'm just really nervous and wish we were doing something where it would be appropriate for me to be drinking.
    Is there any way we can get a webcam on this for a live stream?
    Can we get an undercover friend of _'s to sit at a nearby table with a Macbook?
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    81 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    _ wrote:

t minus 45 minutes

Oh ... I think there is a lot of over worrying and over thinking of this date going on :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    Heisenberg wrote:

Haha... my sister is already threatening to show up. (Payback for something that happened in high school.) She thinks she can be covert - but we're twins for fuck's sake!
    _ wrote:
    Hasn't happened yet. I'm just really nervous and wish we were doing something where it would be appropriate for me to be drinking.

_ just remember, he's probably just as nervous as you. He was probably up half the night last night trying to figure out what color of hair tie to wear on his pony tail. Just relax, be yourself, and if it goes well, great. If not, you aren't out anything except a cup of coffee. :thumbup:
    _ wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Haha... my sister is already threatening to show up. (Payback for something that happened in high school.) She thinks she can be covert - but we're twins for fuck's sake!

twins you say....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    _ wrote:

standard response:

if you like him: thanks for taking the time to meet me - i enjoyed our talk ... i would like to do it again sometime if you are interested

if you don't like him: i have herpes - do you want to come over to my place and go through my new kids on the block collection?
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Oh ... I think there is a lot of over worrying and over thinking of this date going on :?

Yes. Yes there is. Welcome to inside my head. It's not pretty. :oops: