Question for the men

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Just spent the better part of my morning reading this thread...worth it. Good luck _!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    RKCNDY wrote:
    we talked about this in the beginning of teh thread...'been there, done that, shot down and stood up'

who would stand up a girl with such a killer beer hat? ;)
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:

Ooh... I don't even remember the avatar. What was it?

little blonde haired blue eyed girl...? :?

Oh yes! :lol: That was me, circa 1979. :)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Just spent the better part of my morning reading this thread...worth it. Good luck _!

Thanks! :D
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    we talked about this in the beginning of teh thread...'been there, done that, shot down and stood up'

Never!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Heisenberg wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Never!

ha! thanks, but if I could find those guys, I'd gladly give you names and numbers so you can ask them. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    _ wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:

such an innocent little girl...look at her now! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,213
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:
    yes he was with a female at the karaoke, so I'm assuming he had a date. some where I read that it may be casual or the female is moving. I read this when I'm not watching my favorite soap, the young and the restless on youtube.

ok, so am I to assume there is some casual stalking occuring? or some recon?

In the internet age we call that "research."
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,213
    iluvcats wrote:
    I told a man about this thread and he said he would want to know what she looks like before agreeing to meet.

Hence the daytime, the coffee, and the casual. Easy breezy if there's no physical attraction.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    _ wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:

this combined with the woman willing to go lez for you leads me to believe scb is pretty hot and mr sensitive pony tail guy is a lucky sumbitch! ;):mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    spl273680_026-wm900.jpg&w=280&h=160&zc=1&q=90
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

is that mr bundchen?
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    [/quote]

Oh yes! :lol: That was me, circa 1979. :)[/quote]

this combined with the woman willing to go lez for you leads me to believe scb is pretty hot and mr sensitive pony tail guy is a lucky sumbitch! ;):mrgreen:[/quote]

norm you believe anything you read online? lol!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

such an innocent little girl...look at her now! :D

:twisted: :mrgreen:
  • 81 wrote:
    That's not _, it's !
    GoiMTvP.gif
    norm wrote:
    _ wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

this combined with the woman willing to go lez for you leads me to believe scb is pretty hot and mr sensitive pony tail guy is a lucky sumbitch! ;):mrgreen:

Thanks! :) Maybe I could give you his number and you could call and tell him that? ;)
    _ wrote:
    Thanks! :) Maybe I could give you his number and you could call and tell him that? ;)

:thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Just reading this thread now....I am sure my boss would appreciate knowing how I spent the last hour!!

Really glad you are getting somewhere _/scb!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

BTW, I approached my husband and the rest is history....... :?
    :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    81 wrote:
    That's not _, it's !
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Lizard wrote:
    Just reading this thread now....I am sure my boss would appreciate knowing how I spent the last hour!!

Really glad you are getting somewhere _/scb!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Thanks! :) And I'm sure my boss would love to know how I've spent the last week! :oops: :lol:
    Lizard wrote:

this is not surprising ;) :P :lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    not sure how to take that, norm.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Update or confirmation on meeting time?
    I have a life you know :lol: :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Update or confirmation on meeting time?
    Thursday 11am
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Thursday 11am
    Well it's better than next Tuesday.

What time zone?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:
    Thursday 11am
    Well it's better than next Tuesday.

What time zone?

Tomorrow at 11, Mountain time.

Although, that was one of two times he suggested and I emailed him back and picked that one and asked where and he hasn't yet responded. (Again, I should stop being so damn impatient/anxious!)
    _ wrote:

Although, that was one of two times he suggested and I emailed him back and picked that one and asked where and he hasn't yet responded. (Again, I should stop being so damn impatient/anxious!)

guess he assumes that you're supposed to find him in the cafeteria?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:

Maybe. I think there's more than one place to get coffee though. I actually never go to that main part of campus (and I don't drink coffee), so I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll hear back from him before then.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,236
    _ wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    _ wrote:

Maybe. I think there's more than one place to get coffee though. I actually never go to that main part of campus (and I don't drink coffee), so I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll hear back from him before then.

Have him paged over the intercom :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Have him paged over the intercom :lol:

"attention, may I have your attention...would the hot musician that sings beautiful karaoke, and is a sensitive ponytail man please report to the main campus cafeteria? again, would Mr Sensitive ponytail man please report to the main campus cafeteria..."

- Christopher McCandless