Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Not entirely shocking that Urban is a complete asshole but some of the details here are just crazy.  

https://theathletic.com/3190484/2022/03/21/the-most-toxic-environment-ive-ever-been-a-part-of-inside-urban-meyers-disastrous-year-with-jaguars/
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    Matt Ryan to the Colts. Good move by Indy. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Matt Ryan to the Colts. Good move by Indy. 
    Flipped Wentz for a better qb and a third rounder. Yeah, not too shabby. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Nice!! 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,659
    Sucks Jimmy didn't get traded there but Ryan is the better QB, by far.  Good move by Colts.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,895
    poor Baker, whats a guy to do?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    mickeyrat said:
    poor Baker, whats a guy to do?
    Seattle.. or Atlanta?
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,221
    Matt Ryan consistent, always plays.

Indy ready-built, I think they are a contender for sure, maybe add a Wr or 2
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Matt Ryan consistent, always plays.

Indy ready-built, I think they are a contender for sure, maybe add a Wr or 2
    I agree. Although he hasn't been that good the last couple of years but I think he's a guy who can excel in Indy. Change of scenario was probably needed. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,659
    Jimmy G and Baker for Seattle?  I wouldn't trade much, for either, at this point.  Both SF and Cleve should be happy to get a 4th or 5th if Ryan was a 3rd.
  • Options
    Jimmy G and Baker for Seattle?  I wouldn't trade much, for either, at this point.  Both SF and Cleve should be happy to get a 4th or 5th if Ryan was a 3rd.
    One of my buddies is dead set on the Eagles giving up a 2nd rounder for your quarterback. I keep telling him he is out of his mind. Way too much for him. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That would be the cream dream, for Niners.
    Your buddy must be seeing something nobody else does 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    Yeah I'd say Baker is now a 4th at best in trade value, maybe less as I have noted Cleveland had zero leverage and now has lost the Colts who baker said he wanted to be traded to.

Niners should have listened to Belichick when he was willing to part with the 2022 1st for JimmyG before the 2021 draft.
    His real plan (which Jerrah and Kyle S blew up) was to hope Micah Parsons fell to 15 (he thinks Parsons is the closest thing to LT in a generation), and give up the future 1st for Jimmy who was developed in the system and would have fit in seamlessly.
    Instead he got Mac and still has #21 this year, but I guarantee under oath he'd still prefer Parsons and JimmyGQ.
    Now Niners are looking at best a 3rd rounder, but probably a 4th. Or they hold Jimmy and run it back when they realize what a colossal mistake trading 3 firsts for a kid who can't read an NFL defense was.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Could be you are right.  Tough to say the kid can't read NFL defenses, yet.  He is a smart kid and seems driven.  I think he could be good.
    Am I crazy about the trade, a year later?
    No, but I might love it a year from now....time will tell.

At least we are not the Browns.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253

The unofficial motto of 31 NFL franchises.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:

The unofficial motto of 31 NFL franchises.
    FU
  • Options
    Don't disrespect the Jets, guys. C'mon.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    edited March 2022
    Seems Tyreek Hill wants that money and wants it now. Imagine wanting to leave KC and Mahomes/Andy Reid to go play with Zach F'n Wilson or Tua. 

Post edited by Jumb0 on
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Tyreek Hill just traded to my beloved Miami Dolphins. 4 years/$120 Million. Aparrently the trade was for five draft picks, including this year's first rounder. Whatever. The Dolphins suck at drafting anyway. 

I like it, but I've seen the Dolphins make many big signings over the years that didn't come close to working out. But here's hoping for something positive. 
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    They gave him QB money and also gave away an entire draft to get him

Glad its not my team
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Glad its not my team

This doesn't even make the top 50 reasons why you should be happy the Dolphins aren't your team. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Glad its not my team

This doesn't even make the top 50 reasons why you should be happy the Dolphins aren't your team. 
    No Browns jokes, please. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    MayDay10 said:

Glad its not my team

No Browns jokes, please. 
    I think we're pretty much in the same boat. Similar boats anyway...

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,068
    Tyreek Hill just traded to my beloved Miami Dolphins. 4 years/$120 Million. Aparrently the trade was for five draft picks, including this year's first rounder. Whatever. The Dolphins suck at drafting anyway. 

I like it, but I've seen the Dolphins make many big signings over the years that didn't come close to working out. But here's hoping for something positive. 
    The years of domination started to fade as soon as Mahommes got paid.  It's never going to be easy for him again.

Bart Scott was on to something as he said it first.  Once he started breaking things down it made sense.  This falls into his more of what he was saying.

People want to get paid or they leave and the team isn't nearly as good as they once were.
  • Options

The years of domination started to fade as soon as Mahommes got paid.  It's never going to be easy for him again.

Bart Scott was on to something as he said it first.  Once he started breaking things down it made sense.  This falls into his more of what he was saying.

People want to get paid or they leave and the team isn't nearly as good as they once were.

I hate to say it but the Dolphins have become nothing more than a "stop" for players. It's certainty not a destination if you're looking to win. But, if you want to get overpaid, enjoy beautiful weather, and pay no state income tax, Miami's the place for you. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,068

I hate to say it but the Dolphins have become nothing more than a "stop" for players. It's certainty not a destination if you're looking to win. But, if you want to get overpaid, enjoy beautiful weather, and pay no state income tax, Miami's the place for you. 
    Look what happened when the QB left and had good coaching!  He wins!
  • Options
    That is quite the haul for Kansas City. Jesus...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That is quite the haul for Kansas City. Jesus...
    Does Miami still have Parker and Waddle?  If so, that's quite a trio, along with Gesicki.  Can someone deliver the ball?  They did give up a lot.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,516
    Don't disrespect the Jets, guys. C'mon.
    …or the Giants and Commanders.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11