Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    CROJAM95 said:
    He must be a real Pill for the Colts to cut & run after a year.
    He isn't the worst. Honestly I thought the Colts would give him another year.

He had consistently bad judgement when he got in trouble. If a sack was imminent he had this little ball toss thing that he did instead of taking the sack. In the last several games it cost us. One was a pick six that I remember, another just a turnover. Just really stupid play.

I never understood why he continued to do that. SUrely the QB coach would have told him to just take the fucking sack.
    We saw stuff like that for years with the Eagles. He has the talent, but just doesn't seem to have "it" to be a true franchise qb worth the money he's making. The story yesterday about the Colts being concerned about his leadership abilities, being resistant to hard coaching, and then making these kinds of mistakes you're talking about are the same exact stories we heard here. If that situation in Indy with the coach who previously unlocked his potential didn't work out, I have a feeling Washington won't as well. 
    I actually just saw that article a few hours ago.  Makes total sense. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    No criminal charges for Watson. Can still be found guilty in the civil suits. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,377
    With what Denver paid for Wilson, gonna be a king's ransom for Watson.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    Brady’s coming back to the Bucs lol 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Dammit.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    May be an image of 2 people and text that says TOM BRADY THE NFL THINKING TOM BRADY RETIRED
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,291
    Brady’s coming back to the Bucs lol 
    What a conceited ass bag to announce it 10 minutes after NCAA tourney brackets are announced.  Got to the center of attention I guess. Screw his cheating ass and overrated looking wife 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,359

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    double post...
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,497
    Guy paid $500k for Brady’s last TD pass Football

oops
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,547
    edited March 2022
    Talk about a compiler....of stats. I know you're going to say "rings"
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    wonder if Brady will refund that guy.

• Options
    Spent 40 days trying to get Arians fired or force a trade of his rights to the Niners, Tampa didn't oblige so he's back there.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Ha.  Sounds about right
  • Options

• Options
    Poncier said:
    Spent 40 days trying to get Arians fired or force a trade of his rights to the Niners, Tampa didn't oblige so he's back there.
    it was early, but are you saying brady gave up football for lent?

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    Trubisky to the Steelers on a two-year deal. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    More evidence that they had no plan post Ben. 
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,287
    mrussel1 said:
    There plan was to hold out for something better down the road. They did exactly what they planned. Trubisky a placeholder for two years.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,399
    mrussel1 said:
    There plan was to hold out for something better down the road. They did exactly what they planned. Trubisky a placeholder for two years.
    Let's hope he doesn't become a Neil O'Donnell and more of a Jake Plummer type.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    mickeyrat said:

that’s some good shit.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Baker requests a trade. Browns say no. 

Deshaun down to Atlanta, New Orleans and Carolina. 

Eagles release Fletcher Cox but want to resign him. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Raiders become the 4th team who can win the AFC West
  • Options
    NFC west is insane with the way they are adding players.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    Poncier said:
    NFC west is insane with the way they are adding players.
    I did not see that coming.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Deshaun Watson to Cleveland after they offered him a $230 fully guaranteed contract extension. 
  • Options
    Most Browns thing to do.
  • Options
    3 firsts a third and a fourth for Watson and a fifth 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    Most Browns thing to do.
    You think it's a bad move? They'll get a couple of early ish picks back for Baker. 

Browns have a roster to win now.  Worry about draft later.