You are one classless douchebag.

A self-righteous one at that
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

A self-righteous one at that

And there's that as well.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    Phil Knight: "It leads me to this question: Who is the real trustee at Penn State University?"
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:
    tumblr_ly7kfvMtpn1qhn06v.jpg

you are an ignorant asshat.
    Davidtrios wrote:

Clever words. Welp, if I'm ever in Chicago for a PJ show we can talk more about this. I'd enjoy it.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Phil Knight: "It leads me to this question: Who is the real trustee at Penn State University?"

you mean the Phil Knight who has spent millions on the Oregon sports program including building a new basketball arena named after his son and pretty much getting rid of the previous basketball coach and providing them with an endless supply of ridiculous uniforms? yup phil knight has a lot of integrity when it comes to college sports programs and how they are run :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Clever words. Welp, if I'm ever in Chicago for a PJ show we can talk more about this. I'd enjoy it.

Beers with Sawyer and Davidtrios :lol::lol: Sounds like a good time to me.
    The Paterno way has become the Penn State way."-Quote from student giving eulogy at memorial for Joe Paterno. So the Penn State way is turning your head away when unspeakable things are occurring??

...and allowing sandusky to have an office, bring kids to the campus and take them to road and home games...i hope paterno rests in shit
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Beers with Sawyer and Davidtrios :lol::lol: Sounds like a good time to me.

Dude, you don't know how serious - and open - I am to this idea.
    Davidtrios wrote:

:thumbup:
    cj012412_color.jpg
    pjhawks wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

you mean the Phil Knight who has spent millions on the Oregon sports program including building a new basketball arena named after his son and pretty much getting rid of the previous basketball coach and providing them with an endless supply of ridiculous uniforms? yup phil knight has a lot of integrity when it comes to college sports programs and how they are run :roll: :roll: :roll:

You mean boosters have influnce over a school? That's some breaking news.

Right there with you, brother.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Right there with you, brother.

cant believe you guys wanna blow paterno so much...esp after he knew sandusky was getting blown by young boys
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll never understand....why joepa is the focus of the daily attacks???? were are the mcQ comments? where is the disdain for sandusky? why no attacking of the administrators that joe pa told????

no.....we...and by we....i mean a number of you...can't seem to grasp...who the real villians in this mess....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

no i just mean who is he to criticize Penn State and how they were run when he is bascially running the Oreon sports department out of Nike headquarters these days. and coming from a guy whose products are pretty much made in sweat shops and with child labor i think he should be quiet on these types of things. but that's just my opinion.
    pjhawks wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

no i just mean who is he to criticize Penn State and how they were run when he is bascially running the Oreon sports department out of Nike headquarters these days. and coming from a guy whose products are pretty much made in sweat shops and with child labor i think he should be quiet on these types of things. but that's just my opinion.

I hear you. Makes sense and probably hypocritical but glad someone said it, and Charlie Pittman implied it but Knight came right out.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    can someone answer me this:

why, despite knowing what he knew, did joe pa allow sandusky access to everything he had all these years? ... between football facilities and private boxes and the like? ... access to facilities where he must certainly know he could continue his evil acts?
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Davidtrios wrote:
    The Paterno way has become the Penn State way."-Quote from student giving eulogy at memorial for Joe Paterno. So the Penn State way is turning your head away when unspeakable things are occurring??

...and allowing sandusky to have an office, bring kids to the campus and take them to road and home games...i hope paterno rests in shit
    it is remarkable a man with his power allows such horrorific events to keep on happening time and time again.

1. you never let a pedophile hang out near you
    2. never allow this monster to be near kids

why would anyone not ever elbow sandusky square in the teeth when he is near any child?
    fuck it...let's give the cocksucker a office even after he's been cut lose...is this what i read several months back? weird shit
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 81 wrote:
    i'll never understand....why joepa is the focus of the daily attacks???? were are the mcQ comments? where is the disdain for sandusky? why no attacking of the administrators that joe pa told????

no.....we...and by we....i mean a number of you...can't seem to grasp...who the real villians in this mess....

I agree with you that the spotlight is shifting in a bad direction, but I can also see why people are so upset - JoePa was the biggest name in that program who really could have put an end to a horrible crime, but he didnt. But he also admitted to his mistake I think, and explained that he wished he did more.

I'm on the fence on this one, just because I think we all have to do everything we can to protect children, but at the same time, I know if my 80 year old grandfather "heard" about an adult man having sex with a 10 year old, he likely wouldnt believe it and might not know how to handle it. Its a confusing scenario.

Then again, a few pages back I was getting extremely upset about how long this had gone on, and asked questions about Sandusky and how he was caught, but it was ignored. (I looked it up in the meantime though) Sickening how long this went on for...just sick. :(
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    81 wrote:

I agree with you that the spotlight is shifting in a bad direction, but I can also see why people are so upset - JoePa was the biggest name in that program who really could have put an end to a horrible crime, but he didnt. But he also admitted to his mistake I think, and explained that he wished he did more.

I'm on the fence on this one, just because I think we all have to do everything we can to protect children, but at the same time, I know if my 80 year old grandfather "heard" about an adult man having sex with a 10 year old, he likely wouldnt believe it and might not know how to handle it. Its a confusing scenario.

Then again, a few pages back I was getting extremely upset about how long this had gone on, and asked questions about Sandusky and how he was caught, but it was ignored. (I looked it up in the meantime though) Sickening how long this went on for...just sick. :(
    of course he wished he coulda done more, he was caught redhanded in regards of doing dick...
    then and only then did he truly wish he had done more.

80 some yrs old...get the fuck out and go home to your family. at that age our minds are almost useless in many cases.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Jay Paterno's up. He's not getting through this without crying
    polaris_x wrote:
    can someone answer me this:

why, despite knowing what he knew, did joe pa allow sandusky access to everything he had all these years? ... between football facilities and private boxes and the like? ... access to facilities where he must certainly know he could continue his evil acts?
    i answered this earlier

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited January 2012
    81 wrote:

your question has been answered. does it make sense yet?
    Post edited by davidtrios on
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

your question has been answered. does it make sense now?

Because he is more famous? Is that your reason?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    several minutes in, no tears

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Yeah, doesn't look like he's going to either. Some incredible stories though.
    chadwick wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i wouldnt waste my tears on someone who assisted a monster like sandusky either
    Davidtrios wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i wouldnt waste my tears on someone who assisted a monster like sandusky either

Are you seriously now talking about how a son should mourn his recently deceased father? Really dude? You are about the most classless piece of shit I have ever come across.
This discussion has been closed.