Penn State Scandal

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    he had to pause before answering are you attracted to young boys

holy fuck
    Repeating that question....as if you had to think about it in light of what is going on.....

Regardless of what you did or how you really feel, the only response is a quick definitive no.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Bob asking the tough questions

yeah i don't get costas getting this interview... williams would be better
    The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

holy fuck

I thought the same thing. Took him 5 mins to say No

That was bad

This guy is going to kill himself before this goes to trial
    If he is convicted that will be his unofficial sentence
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    He is definitely going to kill himself.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    norm wrote:

where's chris hanson when you need him?
    The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

where's chris hanson when you need him?

exactly! :lol:
  • The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

holy fuck

I thought the same thing. Took him 5 mins to say No

That was bad

This guy is going to kill himself before this goes to trial
    His lawyer looked ridiculously nervous during that answer.

What an evil fuck. Bad enough he molests these kids, but if he has any soul at all now is the time to step up. Instead he'll put these kids through a trial and having to face him and testify.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    he deserves worse
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    that was disgusting. he should be in jail right now on suicide watch
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I think you're right. Ew. And ew about the New York Post article and the creepy attorney.

Ew. "Horsing around."
    Little bummed bob didn't ask about the dots
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

I said the same thing.
  • 378996_585137358466_58502583_32283861_1043632946_n.jpg

And how many Rose Bowls did the Pope win again? Oh that's right...
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    when, exactly, will the justice department decide they should take over the investigation?

every day there's some new, weird plot twist...it's like a 3 part 'matlock'
    Gabby Giffords on abc if you want to feel better about the things
  • norm wrote:
    when, exactly, will the justice department decide they should take over the investigation?

Nice Matlock reference, I'm waiting for the Matlock expressway like in that Simpsons episode.

But I'm glad the thing was just 10 to 15 minutes so I can watch the rest of the Giffords interview on ABC.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

just caught like the last 5 minutes or so but that was great...great antidote for this story
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

just caught like the last 5 minutes or so but that was great...great antidote for this
    story

Yeah, i caught the last 15 or so. Need to look up the rest tomorrow. It really is, just incredible.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    norm wrote:

for real. check out the 2nd paragraph. coincidence??

In April 2005, Centre County (Pa.) district attorney Ray Gricar, who decided not to bring child-assault charges against Jerry Sandusky after an incident with a young boy in 1998, disappeared without a trace in Pennsylvania and has never been heard from since. His car was found in Lewisburg, Pa., near the Susquehanna River, and his laptop computer was found in the river.

In May 1996, Gricar's brother Roy, who lived in southwest Ohio, disappeared not long after being fired from his job in Dayton. His body was found days later in the Great Miami River. His car was found parked near the Great Miami River, and authorities ruled his death a suicide.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

In April 2005, Centre County (Pa.) district attorney Ray Gricar, who decided not to bring child-assault charges against Jerry Sandusky after an incident with a young boy in 1998, disappeared without a trace in Pennsylvania and has never been heard from since. His car was found in Lewisburg, Pa., near the Susquehanna River, and his laptop computer was found in the river.

In May 1996, Gricar's brother Roy, who lived in southwest Ohio, disappeared not long after being fired from his job in Dayton. His body was found days later in the Great Miami River. His car was found parked near the Great Miami River, and authorities ruled his death a suicide.

boy rapists mafia
  • The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

Guy who works here was at PSU at the time. He thinks this had to do with drug busts that were going on, and nothing to do with Sandusky.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    378996_585137358466_58502583_32283861_1043632946_n.jpg

And how many Rose Bowls did the Pope win again? Oh that's right...
    I hadn't seen that one yet. Awesome.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Davidtrios wrote:
    boy rapists mafia
    I will throw this out there for all of the conspiracy theorists. JoePa and Sandusky didn't like each other. Sandusky retired from PSU only after Joe told him in no uncertain terms that he would NOT be the head football coach under any circumstances. There was constant friction between the two. So I'm not so sure JoePa would risk the Program, his legacy and the reputation of a university he was a part of for 67 years to protect someone he didn't even like. That doesn't excuse the fact that he possibly could've done more, and I agree with the University's decision to fire him (and Spanier), but some of the crazy theories being batted around are just ignorant. All of the character assasination going on is misdirected - the man did a lot of good, and tearing him down won't help those who were defiled by Sandusky.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    A classic pedophile thinks they are helping and loving the children,
    showing love in a sexual way...
    while of course it is plain and simple sexual assault.

Often this was what they themselves experienced as children.
    Vicious horrible cycle.

Abuse ... makes victims
    who often abuse others, this in all types of abuse.
  • DeLukin wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    boy rapists mafia
    I will throw this out there for all of the conspiracy theorists. JoePa and Sandusky didn't like each other. Sandusky retired from PSU only after Joe told him in no uncertain terms that he would NOT be the head football coach under any circumstances. There was constant friction between the two. So I'm not so sure JoePa would risk the Program, his legacy and the reputation of a university he was a part of for 67 years to protect someone he didn't even like. That doesn't excuse the fact that he possibly could've done more, and I agree with the University's decision to fire him (and Spanier), but some of the crazy theories being batted around are just ignorant. All of the character assasination going on is misdirected - the man did a lot of good, and tearing him down won't help those who were defiled by Sandusky.

He wasn't doing it to protect Sandusky. He was doing it because:

a) He simply didn't care (which is the biggest indictment of his character)
    b) To protect the program (even if he had pursued it at the time, it would have been a black eye. Now, I believe time and doing the right thing would have cured that for the program, but that's not the way he was thinking - he just didn't want to deal with it).

He does not deserve anyone's respect. A number of children were harmed due to his inaction. Anything else he's done is irrelevant after that FACT.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Attorney on Today Show this morning:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45302183/ ... sKHlMNFuso
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I didn't see the interview but I read about it on CNN. I can't believe that is the defense they're using, "he's just a big old jock, and that's what jocks do, horseplay", and that McQreary misinterpreted swatting towels as anal rape.

Get the fuck out of here. What a disgusting man.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

holy fuck
    Repeating that question....as if you had to think about it in light of what is going on.....

Regardless of what you did or how you really feel, the only response is a quick definitive no.
    or a,"shut the fuck up, did i mess w/ kids in a sicko kinda way, fuck no i didn't"

something like that... or a simple, "no" like you suggested...

i saw the interview from lastnight this morning, and i gotta say that this Sandusky guy is a flat out liar. he is a child molester and is on meltdown right now. any moment something can happen. i agree w/ what norm says about this being like a 3 part matlock episode or something.

i kinda hope he offs himself or someone does it for him. it would solve many problems and rid the streets of yet another monster looking for small innocent targets that are children. piece of trash bastard.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    i kinda hope he offs himself or someone does it for him. it would solve many problems and rid the streets of yet another monster looking for small innocent targets that are children. piece of trash bastard.

I don't. I want him punished and sent to prison where he can be raped and sodomized by men bigger than him for the rest of his pathetic life.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • On Tuesday, the New York Times ran a feature also reporting the number of children who may have been accosted by Sandusky is closer to 20.

“Close to 10 additional suspected victims have come forward to the authorities since the arrest of the former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky on Nov. 5 on 40 counts of sexually abusing young boys, according to people close to the investigation. The police are working to confirm the new allegations,” the Times reported on Tuesday.

Last Tuesday, Fox 29 reported on its 5 p.m. news that the number of victims in the case was closer to 20, based on information from reliable sources.

There was no mention of the Fox 29 report from last week in the New York Times’ coverage today.
This discussion has been closed.