Penn State Scandal

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    M.J. own kids never had a bad word to say about him, makes me think he was innocent and targeted for being out there and rich. IMO
  • M.J. own kids never had a bad word to say about him, makes me think he was innocent and targeted for being out there and rich. IMO
    I don't want to go off topic on MJ...but that really tells us nothing. I've seen kids suffer horrific abuse and cling to the abusive parent. Sometimes they don't understand that it's abuse...they've been taught abuse is love. They may have been taught to protect the parent and will deny and defend. Sometimes only one child is abused in a family. Sometimes perps won't abuse their own kids, but they will abuse other kids. It's kind of like when Mel Gibson's ex-wife said he never abused her. So fucking what? If he abused one person it doesn't matter if he abused anyone else. /rant
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • A little off topic, but is the story about Sandusky's lawyer true? That when he was 49- he knocked up a 16 year old girl, that he did later marry?

Yes. Mom of girl confirmed. But, I think age of consent (at least at the time) in PA was 16. So, no law was broken. Then, the married and had another child, but have since divorced. Mom of girl says he's a great father (to the couple's kids - sorry, couldn't resist), and that all that matters.

Still kind of wacky. But, I guess what do you expect? This is clearly a case that only someone trying to make a name for themselves would take. He's really in a no lose situation. If convicted, well, the client was guilty. If he gets him off.....well, I think there are tv shows about the kids of someone that did that.

That is crazy.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Paterno who by some accounts has a net worth of 20mm is in line to receive a pension of more than 500k per year.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Paterno who by some accounts has a net worth of 20mm is in line to receive a pension of more than 500k per year.
    $500,000.00 a year with 20 million floating around accruing interest like nobody's business; investments, property and the like. well done joe. your right hand man dude likes kids sexually.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • "8 year olds, Dude"

jesusq.jpg

easy, easy
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    My opinion is MJ had the mindset of a child.
    Due to horrible emotional and physical abuse he never grew past
    the young age of puberty emotionally.
    I will always believe he enjoyed the company of kids because adults
    were never trusted subconsciously.

Kids were like him, kids were who he could relate too.
    His motives were far from the motives of predators.
    Michael was messed up by the world ... a boy forever lost.

Sandusky is another story entirely, in my opinion,
    he is your classic child predator in all respects.
    His words chosen with fore thought to mask the truth.
    He is devious, calculating, manipulating, and in classic denial as to his sexual identity.

He didn't lie in most of the interview.... he omitted truth and twisted truth.
    The one telling question he stumbled over says it all. Took him a minute
    to change sexual attraction in his mind to something else ... love.

It is what pedophiles do...
    they say they are showing love when they assault.
    Like the love that two adults share and show through sexual contact.
    This they truly believe often because, as children at the hands of predators,
    they were told this.
    Actually true pedophiles do have the mindset of a child. They get stagnated at a certain age, often due to abuse, and truly relate on an emotional age as if they are the same age as the child. MJ seems to fit the bill perfectly.
    I didn't see that in my search that they are stuck at an emotional age
    but it certainly covers a lot of traits and characteristics ...tactics used to exploit the children.
    And also the different types of pedophiles ... never knew it was so complex.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Sandusky is a sleazeball creep.
  • pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    My opinion is MJ had the mindset of a child.
    Due to horrible emotional and physical abuse he never grew past
    the young age of puberty emotionally.
    I will always believe he enjoyed the company of kids because adults
    were never trusted subconsciously.

Kids were like him, kids were who he could relate too.
    His motives were far from the motives of predators.
    Michael was messed up by the world ... a boy forever lost.

Sandusky is another story entirely, in my opinion,
    he is your classic child predator in all respects.
    His words chosen with fore thought to mask the truth.
    He is devious, calculating, manipulating, and in classic denial as to his sexual identity.

He didn't lie in most of the interview.... he omitted truth and twisted truth.
    The one telling question he stumbled over says it all. Took him a minute
    to change sexual attraction in his mind to something else ... love.

It is what pedophiles do...
    they say they are showing love when they assault.
    Like the love that two adults share and show through sexual contact.
    This they truly believe often because, as children at the hands of predators,
    they were told this.
    Actually true pedophiles do have the mindset of a child. They get stagnated at a certain age, often due to abuse, and truly relate on an emotional age as if they are the same age as the child. MJ seems to fit the bill perfectly.
    I didn't see that in my search that they are stuck at an emotional age
    but it certainly covers a lot of traits and characteristics ...tactics used to exploit the children.
    And also the different types of pedophiles ... never knew it was so complex.
    It's very complex...seems to run in families to a certain extent...whether that is due to biology or environment or both we don't know for sure. There is definitely a vast difference in those that sexually abuse kids...those that are primarily attracted to kids of a certain age and those that abuse when there is an opportunity. It's very complex and very interesting, but I really prefer to work with the survivors. Never had an interest in working with offenders.

• EmBleve wrote:
    Agreed. Truly sickening. When you read the grand jury report there is so much consistency among the stories...same grooming tactics - and he admitted to a bunch of them during his interview.

• Any chance the defense team throws out there that Sandusky was abused
    as a child hence why he abused children ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

That would conflict with the story that he "is innocent." Looks like they are just going to try to poke holes in the prosecution's evidence. It's got to be beyond a shadow of a doubt for the jury. Like it or not, that's our system.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    EmBleve wrote:
    Agreed. Truly sickening. When you read the grand jury report there is so much consistency among the stories...same grooming tactics - and he admitted to a bunch of them during his interview.
    yes, his interviews are very telling. I'm just like 'are you kidding me?!?!'. I haven't read the report, but just the things he has said on his own seem to validate the accusations.

That would conflict with the story that he "is innocent." Looks like they are just going to try to poke holes in the prosecution's evidence. It's got to be beyond a shadow of a doubt for the jury. Like it or not, that's our system.
    I think they will take the stance he's innocent but shift gears
    when the victims start piling up

Call some expert witness to say his childhood was so bad he can't help himself

:roll:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • EmBleve wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    yes, his interviews are very telling. I'm just like 'are you kidding me?!?!'. I haven't read the report, but just the things he has said on his own seem to validate the accusations.
    The report is very telling. The stories are so similar. And there are at least 2 eye witnesses to actual assaults and a bunch of witnesses to some other sketchy interactions.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    McQueary says he halted assault in ’02
    By Mark Scolforo, Maryclaire Dale and Genaro C. Armas
    Associated Press / November 16, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. - A former Penn State graduate assistant cited by a grand jury report as claiming he saw an ex-assistant football coach sexually abusing a young boy in a campus locker room shower says in an e-mail he made sure the act was stopped and then went to police - contradicting what the report says.

...McQueary, now the football team’s wide receivers coach, told a friend from Penn State that he made sure the 2002 shower assault he witnessed was stopped and went to the police about it.

... McQueary, who has been placed on administrative leave and did not coach in Saturday’s 17-14 loss to Nebraska, wrote: “I did stop it, not physically . . . but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room . . . I did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police . . . no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds . . . trust me.’’

How did he not run up and beat the shit out of Sandusky then and there?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    [
    he report is very telling. The stories are so similar. And there are at least 2 eye witnesses to actual assaults and a bunch of witnesses to some other sketchy interactions.
    lowlife. What is his defense? Towel snapping and leg touching and horse play is normal?? :roll:
  • i've not followed this case much, but have any of the victims come forward? (although I highly doubt they'd want to)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. - A former Penn State graduate assistant cited by a grand jury report as claiming he saw an ex-assistant football coach sexually abusing a young boy in a campus locker room shower says in an e-mail he made sure the act was stopped and then went to police - contradicting what the report says.

...McQueary, now the football team’s wide receivers coach, told a friend from Penn State that he made sure the 2002 shower assault he witnessed was stopped and went to the police about it.

... McQueary, who has been placed on administrative leave and did not coach in Saturday’s 17-14 loss to Nebraska, wrote: “I did stop it, not physically . . . but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room . . . I did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police . . . no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds . . . trust me.’’

Really.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

house of cards ... let's hope it all comes crumbling down ... if the police were in on the cover up - it'll be much harder to expose ...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,237
    http://news.yahoo.com/catholic-bishop-g ... 23009.html

Evrybody cuts deals this shit is sickening they should have capital punishement for these fucks , and the preist who was the perv is in Jail awating trial so tell me why the fuck is Sandusky not sitting in a cell wtf ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    The Feds need to come in on this cluster.
    Bottom line.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • An Arizona man claims he was sexually abused 30 years ago by a Penn State professor — and the university refused to investigate his claims.

Paul McLaughlin, now of Phoenix, says the abuse began when he was just 11 and lasted from 1977-81, with an education professor and two other predators targeting him.

The victim told ABC News that he made audiotapes in 2001 of conversations where Prof. Jack Neisworth admitted performing oral sex on him.

In late 2001 and early 2002, McLaughlin said he sent copies of the tapes to university officials in an effort to launch an investigation — but was roundly ignored.

Neisworth was indicted for child sexual abuse in 2005 in Maryland, although the charges were dismissed for lack of evidence.

In 2006, the professor — without admitting any wrongdoing — reached an out-of-court settlement with McLaughlin in a lawsuit filed by the purported victim.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... e-1.978374
  • McQueary says he halted assault in ’02

“I did stop it, not physically . . . but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room . .

I wish these headlines would stop saying he stopped it. He mads sure it stopped. That could range from - ok, he's done, time to go - to actually doing something. He admits not physically doing anything. So, the conclusion would be the same - he did nothing to stop it. He just knows it stopped before he left. I'd like to know how he knows it stopped and his rationalization for not making sure the kid was safe (even after the fact - he keeps talking about he 30-45 seconds - what about after when he ran to his daddy? Not enough time to think - hey, maybe I could still do more to make sure that boy is safe.)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • EmBleve wrote:
    [
    he report is very telling. The stories are so similar. And there are at least 2 eye witnesses to actual assaults and a bunch of witnesses to some other sketchy interactions.
    lowlife. What is his defense? Towel snapping and leg touching and horse play is normal?? :roll:
    Apparently McQueary mistakenly thought them snapping towels and sliding in the showers was anal rape :roll: I could see how he would be confused.

EmBleve wrote:
    [
    Apparently McQueary mistakenly thought them snapping towels and sliding in the showers was anal rape :roll: I could see how he would be confused.
    yes, easily.
  • NoCode416 wrote:
    "8 year olds, Dude"

jesusq.jpg

easy, easy

You can only blame yourself for having to spend six months in Chino
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • A report on si.com says that the Second Mile raised over $1,400 for Judge Leslie Duchtot in 2007 when she was running for office. Sandusky was still with the organization at that time. If you don't know, that's the judge who freed the creep on unsecured bail (which means he never had to pay any money and won't unless he fails to show up for court). It had already been reported that she was a volunteer for the organization, which was bad enough. This revelation makes it much worse for her. I really hope she's removed from the bench and disbarred for ethics violations because of this. I still don't understand why she thought this wasn't a conflict of interest or whey she thought it wouldn't come out with all the media attention the case is getting. It's just one more disgusting thing to add to the pile.

http://tracking.si.com/2011/11/16/the-s ... ured-bail/
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I haven't commented on this because it sickens me so much...anyway, didn't see this posted. Sorry if it already has been: http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/20 ... s-eyebrows

So, did she know?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I haven't commented on this because it sickens me so much...anyway, didn't see this posted. Sorry if it already has been: http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/20 ... s-eyebrows

So, did she know?

yeah, i heard that on ESPN radio this morning....

seems fishy as hell to me. every single day there's a new wrinkle in this case....and yet, Sandusky is still out on bail. unbelievable.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.