Circumcision poll - ladies too

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    :shock:
    :oops: Just trying to be honest and thorough.
    Wow sounds pretty awful. My experience was a bit more pleasant. No funny smells/taste. No dick cheese smell period :lol: and no bladder infections. Oh and no problems figuring out what to do with it ;) lol
    :lol: There is this little part that can rip I found out. :oops:
    Don't get me wrong... I didn't mean that it's like that all the time. I just meant that those are issues that have ... popped up over the years. :fp: As I said, it's not a deal breaker... how bad could it be?? ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Wow sounds pretty awful. My experience was a bit more pleasant. No funny smells/taste. No dick cheese smell period :lol: and no bladder infections. Oh and no problems figuring out what to do with it ;) lol

Yeah I didn't have that issue either, but it was only with one guy...soo :?:

All I know is that it was pretty frakking incredible. Hey if we're getting graphic, might as well say it!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

All I know is that it was pretty frakking incredible. Hey if we're getting graphic, might as well say it!

Yeah, I've dated guys with foreskin who presented none of those issues at all (not trying to say that all dudes with foreskin have gross cheesy dicks, lol!). Others, however ... let's just say it's a risk and can present problems in some cases! I would personally not want to leave it up to chance for my son - I would do the the snip-snip myself.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    ... how bad could it be?? ;)[/quote]

I agree, especially If they know how to work it ;)
    Wow sounds pretty awful. My experience was a bit more pleasant. No funny smells/taste. No dick cheese smell period :lol: and no bladder infections. Oh and no problems figuring out what to do with it ;) lol[/quote]

All I know is that it was pretty frakking incredible. Hey if we're getting graphic, might as well say it![/quote]

Yeah, I've dated guys with foreskin who presented none of those issues at all (not trying to say that all dudes with foreskin have gross cheesy dicks, lol!). Others, however ... let's just say it's a risk and can present problems in some cases! I would personally not want to leave it up to chance for my son - I would do the the snip-snip myself.[/quote]

For my son too...... didnt even think twice about it.
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

My first reaction was: I hope that's the last time I read 5 paragraphs about tallywhackers. :eh:
    ;)

But PJSoul, I disagree with one thing -- that "most women by far prefer uncut"...maybe in US and Canada. A lot of Europeans don't care or prefer uncut from what i've heard.
    I do agree that the bottom line is it should just be left up to the parents. Have any other parents in here had a problem deciding what to do with circumcision?

I'd disagree with that statement too. I grew up in Sweden and it is very rare for Swedish men to be circumcised and the same goes for most parts of Europe, unless you're Muslim or Jewish or for medical reasons. Most of my friends in Europe prefer the uncut ones. So I guess you tend to prefer what you're accustomed to. I had never seen a circumcised penis until I moved to the US, and always thought I preferred the turtleneck...now that I tried both, I can definitely say that I prefer the circumcised ones. And I agree with PJ_soul about the funky smell of the turtleneck..it can be quite unpleasant.

s2ts38.jpg
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Ok, so you heard it here first...the next multimillion dollar invention is a continuous wanker cleaning device.

:lol:

God, I don't know how you women put up with us gnarly beasts. :fp:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Ok, so you heard it here first...the next multimillion dollar invention is a continuous wanker cleaning device.

PJ_Soul wrote:

You dont make it easy :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have so much to say now, but...ummm...ok, yeah.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have so much to say now, but...ummm...ok, yeah.

Well, there's a five paragraph minimum. I suggest you do a shot before you get to writing. :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Well, there's a five paragraph minimum. I suggest you do a shot before you get to writing. :corn:

that's ok...really. I'm good...I actually had a random stranger PM me just to tell me about this whole 'situation' and their experience. Signed up, sent me a PM, and never logged back in. :?

I think it was MaryAnn's sister.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I saw one once. I was somewhere around nine and my family had just moved. The kid next door and I were changing in his pool house. I caught a glimpse of it and I was like :? :o :shock: it looked like a badly rolled joint made out of pigskin.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    DS1119 wrote:
    it looked like a badly rolled joint made out of pigskin.
    I actually laughed at this but jesus...thanks for that image! Almost as striking as "dick cheese".
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sorry for the visual.
  • dasvidanadasvidana Posts: 1,347
    reading this thread can make one lose her appetite.
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sorry for the visual.
    S'ok. It forced me to conjure up more..."appetizing"...imagery :mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hedonist wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sorry for the visual.
    S'ok. It forced me to conjure up more..."appetizing"...imagery :mrgreen:

roast beef sammichs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I may have this decision next year....

And I sooooo prefer circumcised penises....I LOVE circumcised ones....my partner is circumcised, my brothers, dad, friends....but I've been researching and I can't get passed the fact that there isn't ONE medical association worldwide that recommends the routine circumcision of baby boys....not ONE. Why? Because there aren't medical grounds for it. It's purely cosmetic in their eyes.

I watched a circumcision video recently and it was fucking scary! :shock: But my sister just had a baby boy a few weeks ago and when I went to see him for the first time in hospital, he'd been circumcised a few hours before. He was happily asleep in my arms....you wouldn't have known anything had been done to him.

So it can't be THAT bad....can it? :?

Really not looking forward to making this decision....because I know I'll be making it for a reason that is based just on my personal preference....not a medical reason....and I feel kinda guilty for that.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    the revival of this thread reminded me of this article I read recently...

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... k-says-cdc

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    ZiggyStar wrote:

And I sooooo prefer circumcised penises....I LOVE circumcised ones....my partner is circumcised, my brothers, dad, friends....but I've been researching and I can't get passed the fact that there isn't ONE medical association worldwide that recommends the routine circumcision of baby boys....not ONE. Why? Because there aren't medical grounds for it. It's purely cosmetic in their eyes.

I watched a circumcision video recently and it was fucking scary! :shock: But my sister just had a baby boy a few weeks ago and when I went to see him for the first time in hospital, he'd been circumcised a few hours before. He was happily asleep in my arms....you wouldn't have known anything had been done to him.

Really not looking forward to making this decision....because I know I'll be making it for a reason that is based just on my personal preference....not a medical reason....and I feel kinda guilty for that.

you may feel a little guilt at first, but trust me, you get over it (I have three boys, all snipped). You will do much worse things to them as they are growing up ;)
  • dasvidanadasvidana Posts: 1,347
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

you may feel a little guilt at first, but trust me, you get over it (I have three boys, all snipped). You will do much worse things to them as they are growing up ;)
    I have two boys, both snipped, and I agree. It won't be the worst thing you do to them between now and adulthood. Plus I have cousins who weren't snipped as infants and now wish they were. But now that they are older, they run the risk of getting an erection post surgery (which would stretch the newly cut skin and hurt worse). I say snip away.
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362

Right...? If I wanted meat and cheese, I'd have a cheeseburger. Please keep it clean u guys with turtlenecks.
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    edited June 2012
    A tourist is walking through some Jewish markets...he needs to buy a new wallet

"Hey thats a beautiful wallet...how much you want for the wallet?"

"Ahh, very special wallet...five hundred dollars"

"What!!! five hundred dollars...too much, too much"

"No no, very special wallet...five hundred dollars"

"Too much...why is it so special"

"Ahh, wallet made from 100 jewish foreskins...and when you rub it...it turn into suitcase!!!"

I think there has been a massive cultural shift in Aus in relation to circumcision. When I went to school it was very rare for a kid to NOT be cut...I remember kids getting teased about it...

I had my first son in 1993, and it wasnt even an option to get it done...I mean you could if you were really determined and willing to seek out a place that did it...but it wasnt that important to us.
    Have had four boys grow up with them and no health issues at all...just the same as teaching a kid to wash their armpits properly. My kids have never seen a kid who has been circumcised.

No idea when it changed but I was really shocked recently when my ex girlfriend, who is about 8 years younger than me (I am fortyish)...told me she has never been with a guy who was circumcised. I did really learn something reading pjsouls post...if ya got one, ya gotta keep it clean...I mean if you find someone willing to take a sample...you dont want to leave a sour taste!
    Post edited by bindy123 on
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Exactly, there are no medical grounds for it. It is mutilation of a child's gentiles simply for aesthetic reasons then. How can anyone justify that? Would you do it to your daughter? If not, then why do it to your son?
    IrishGuy wrote:

Exactly, there are no medical grounds for it. It is mutilation of a child's gentiles simply for aesthetic reasons then. How can anyone justify that? Would you do it to your daughter? If not, then why do it to your son?

female circumcision and male circumcision are GREATLY different.

if you want to compare the two, then cut off the entire glans of the penis, and the scrotum with testicles...THEN you can compare the two.

- Christopher McCandless
    IrishGuy wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Well if you read my post, you would know that if I had a son, getting him circumcised would NOT just be for aesthetic reasons, so.... And also that I think comparing girls to boys in this scenario is totally meaningless.
    Rubbish, they are both mutilation. If you can defend one and not the other then your excuses are no better than those who carry out female circumcisions.
    edited June 2012
    IrishGuy wrote:
    Rubbish, they are both mutilation. If you can defend one and not the other then your excuses are no better than those who carry out female circumcisions.
    Rubbish. :D
    If you think that, then you have no idea what female circumcision is about and what it does to girls.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    Oh, good reply. You definitely won me over with that.