Circumcision poll - ladies too

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    chop it off...its dirty otherwise.....gross
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • chop it off...its dirty otherwise.....gross

Well yeah if you're a scummy bugger who doesn't ever wash your genitals! And I think you would be hard pushed to find a man who doesn't pay 'particular' attention to their fun zone when they're in the shower!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmioYVrE3y0&feature=fvst
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258

Dirty? Obviously they haven't discovered soap and water where you come from then so you must be pretty rank yourself. :roll:
    IrishGuy wrote:

Dirty? Obviously they haven't discovered soap and water where you come from then so you must be pretty rank yourself. :roll:

during a normal day piss gets stuck in their and whatnot.....if you're uncut i hope you shower every few hours

plus it looks so weird

cut it i say

and i shower 2-3 x per day
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • IrishGuy wrote:

Munich subway was one of the worst smells I ever experienced. :sick:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    true story...bout 7 years ago

a friend of mine decided to get cut at the age of 27 ( just decided he wanted it cut ,no other reason)

of course he had to be put under ....something went wrong during the operation and somehow he wound up in a coma..( i forget the exact details of why/how he wound up in a coma...i believe they gave him to much anesthesia) anyway he wound up being ok and sued the hospital for 2 million and won ..so he got a clean we-wee and 2 million

fast forward a few weeks...we go to vegas to celebrate his "not dying " :mrgreen:

anyway he meets this sick hot model type chick who wants to screw....only problem is..he has stitches in his we-wee and has to tell her no .. :lol::lol: and im talking a 12 chick...super hot

point of my story....do it as a baby or not at all ;)
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    IrishGuy wrote:

during a normal day piss gets stuck in their and whatnot.....if you're uncut i hope you shower every few hours

plus it looks so weird

No, it looks normal just like a penis is supposed to look.

Would you like to have your bits chopped off because someone else thinks they look weird or can harbour bacteria that make you smell?
    IrishGuy wrote:
    IrishGuy wrote:

plus it looks so weird

No, it looks normal just like a penis is supposed to look.

Would you like to have your bits chopped off because someone else thinks they look weird or can harbour bacteria that make you smell?

b4 this gets ouuta hand ..let me say....I'M FUCKING AROUND..

i could care less if someone is cut ..uncut..or chopped off completely

i know nothing about health concerns or dirtyness involving foreskin

i'am breaking all you folks balls

however...i've watched enough video's :mrgreen: ...to know that i would rather be cut ;)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    a friend of mine refuses to have her baby boy circumcised
    she fears causing him the pain

i tried to tell her that she should do it but since i've never had a baby i don't have a clue

i think her son will not be happy with her decision when he starts wanting to have sex

(i've only seen one hooded and see it was all i did)

besides the unappealing aesthetics, aren't there health reasons for getting rid of the schmuck?

Its her decision to make and if she feels this is best for her son then so be it. Yes it will cause her son pain similar or more painful than the pain my daughter experienced in getting her ears pierced as a 6 month old. I don't believe her son will be unhappy when it comes to sex....as long as it is kept clean it should not be a problem. It's like having a short penis compared to a huge penis....there's so much else that comes into play in pleasing a woman other than size (achieving orgasm other than with his shear size....).....if he has that going for him he WILL BE HAPPY and so will his lady.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• __ Posts: 6,651
    It's a completely unnecessary, painful procedure that changes one's natural penis forever. I understand why it's promoted in developing nations with huge prevalence of HIV & sub-par sanitation. But here it's done primarily for cosmetic reasons - because of some belief that sons should look like their fathers or that uncircumcised boys/men will be embarrassed to look different. Have you guys seen circumcisions (that you can remember)? (I'd post pictures, but I'd get in trouble.) Also, I've had both circumcised & uncircumcised boyfriends and there was absolutely no difference in cleanliness or sexual pleasure (for either of us).
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    this is what you said claire:
    Claireack wrote:
    If it's being done for religious reasons thats fine. But unless there is a medical need, why do it?

doesnt sound like condemnation to me... sounds like youre excusing a barbaric practice in the name of religion... not that you 'understand' why.

Ok cate I will be more specific with that sentance.

With regards to male circumcision, if it's being done for religious reasons, that's fine for you. I understand that you feel the need to do it whether that is religious or even social pressure as I have been in the position in the past when I have felt pressurised to do things for these reasons. I however, think that it is an unneccesary practice that should not be done unless there is a medical need.

I hope that clarifys it for you. In my opening post I was not referring to female circumcision, the OP was asking for opinions regarding a friend not having their child circumcised. I gave my opinion which is that it is not neccessary and the argument that it's 'unclean' infuriates me.

There are many crimes committed in the name of religion that are far worse than male circumcision, female circumcision being one of them. But that isn't what this thread is about. This thread was a poll about what people in general thought about someone not choosing to have their child circumcised.

Irishguy - the facts relating to deaths due to male circumcision will definately have an impact on my opinion in future.

I'm done with this thread. If you feel the need to continue this discussion further start a thread in AMT.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    _ wrote:
    It's a completely unnecessary, painful procedure that changes one's natural penis forever. I understand why it's promoted in developing nations with huge prevalence of HIV & sub-par sanitation. But here it's done primarily for cosmetic reasons - because of some belief that sons should look like their fathers or that uncircumcised boys/men will be embarrassed to look different.

I totally agree.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Wow, some really militant anti-circumcision people here. It's not the same as female circumcision, which is clearly a barbaric violation.

We had it done for my son. He was anesthetized. It's just what we do here, you know. Looked like there were some small medical advantages according to the articles people posted here - i.e. slightly lower cancer rates & STD rates, stuff like that. I think we made the right decision. If the next one is a boy we will do it again; kind of committed to it at this point.

its 'just what we do here' because people keep doing it automatically. :roll:

And you just keep ignoring everything I posted after that. :roll:

no i didnt. i read it all. but i felt that highlighted part was backed up by your last sentence.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Its personal preference.

I look at it like this.

We do what we think is best for our kids, our boys in this case. Its a personal preference call that we as parents
    want our boys to look like. I don't think its right or wrong. Are we CHANGING the course of their lives by circumcising? I don't think so. How could we be? They have no clue of anything different when they get older.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • I wasn't going to bring this up - actually was hoping this thread would die.

But... wouldn't a guy with that thing still on have trouble getting a BJ?

I wonder if John & Paul had theirs - that must be why they made this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he0B0VMxCsw. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Well, I for one don't want to ever have to make that decision. I don't think I would have it done to a baby boy if I had one, but...

I do recall wandering in the woods with a group, as a young boy of about 8-9 years, and one kid whipped it out (uncut) to take a piss and a few other kids decided to make fun of him. I have to admit, it was the first one I ever saw, so I didnt even know what the hell I was seeing. It did shock me for a second.

But hearing that it is becoming less prevalent here in the US, I'm glad to hear less kids will be made fun of (hopefully)..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    I wasn't going to bring this up - actually was hoping this thread would die.

:lol::lol:

uhhh ... it's not a problem ... :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

On the contrary. It allows ummmmm...how can I say.. .. more 'options' with said BJ ;)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    the circumcision pole
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • I wasn't going to bring this up - actually was hoping this thread would die.

Uh you really are clueless! When erect it retracts and essentially would look the same as a cut one.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    the circumcision pole

what do the polish have to do with this? :P
  • redrock wrote:

On the contrary. It allows ummmmm...how can I say.. .. more 'options' with said BJ ;)

:lol: :twisted:

Oh so true!
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Didn't read through this whole thread but this pretty much settles it, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Jg5so ... re=related
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    the circumcision pole

what do the polish have to do with this? :P
    damnit. you're right.

they're usually the butt of jokes!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • redrock wrote:

Haha - good to know. I like mine the way it is. ;)

what do you mean by trouble?? if she can get her mouth around it then... ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Its personal preference.

yeah its personal preference... for the parents.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • moemoemoemoe Posts: 72
    Having been with both cut and uncut men....... mostly uncut..... I have to say I prefer the look and um, feel, of an uncut much more. It's generally smoother and softer. When the foreskin is cut, the skin of the glans keratinizes and thickens, leaving the surface rough. I can only imagine this decreases sensitivity, though a cut man will have no basis for comparison so as someone else mentioned, he doesnt know what he's missing. With an uncut penis, there is more to play with, if you know what I mean.

As for hygeine being quoted as a reason, thats a bit like cutting off our ears so we dont have to clean behind em. You know, you teach your little boys to wipe their bums, clean their teeth etc....... cleaning their genitals is no different.

The procedure itself, while local anasthetics are used now, is still pretty brutal. The foreskin is adhered to the glans of the penis until a boy is about five years old. Over those first few years, spontaneous erections, handling etc, eventually cause the foreskin to separate and enable retraction. Some men are unable to retract all the way, for whatever reasons, but the vast majority of the time this poses no problem. The procedure isn't just a matter of a "quick snip". It involves "shearing" the foreskin away from the glans first, peeling it like a grape, then cutting the skin off. I just don't see the neccessity to do this on perfectly functional body tissue. It is there for a reason, protection, they are born with it, and altering a boys body without his consent should be as illegal as any other kind of body modification without a persons consent. To those who consider the statements about it being barbaric are over the top, perhaps google something like " circumcision gone wrong" and you may change your thinking. They can and do have complications,sometimes deadly ones and while the risks of that is low, why take ANY risk at all if there's no clinical reason for it? If it happens to your child, the risks dont matter anymore, is it 100% for you and your child then. I just dont get it.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Well, I for one don't want to ever have to make that decision. I don't think I would have it done to a baby boy if I had one, but...

I do recall wandering in the woods with a group, as a young boy of about 8-9 years, and one kid whipped it out (uncut) to take a piss and a few other kids decided to make fun of him. I have to admit, it was the first one I ever saw, so I didnt even know what the hell I was seeing. It did shock me for a second.

But hearing that it is becoming less prevalent here in the US, I'm glad to hear less kids will be made fun of (hopefully)..
    nicely done...

we were young kids playing in the corn field when one of the boys with us had to pee. he had everything intact, it was the first one like that i ever saw. i think it shocked the hell out of me at the time. i mean really, it actually shocked me. wait :?

no it never shocked me as in i was handling his stuff and was electrocuted, no i wasn't. shocked as in, holy shit what the hell is that? kinda shocked.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    if i were a gal i would think i'd enjoy a cut up wiener vs' a none cut up john. what we need to do is ask a group of homosexual men which is best for them and why; in addition to this, we need to ask 100 men who did not get cut until manhood, why they went ahead and got cut up and if they have zero regret with their decision.

we'll need field tests and questionares handed out @ universities in our larger cities. students here can hand these questionares first thing monday morning in their campuses cafeterias, libraries and learning centers.

just my two cents worth... think i'll leave now before making more of an ass out of myself
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce