Circumcision poll - ladies too

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    But... wouldn't a guy with that thing still on have trouble getting a BJ?

What an odd assumption :? Were you taught penal anatomy? The foreskin retracts,unless there are medical problems,then the man may be advised to have a circumcision.
    My friends son has his done when he was 17 because he was in pain when hard.Of course he doesn't know I know that :oops: :lol:

I have encountered no problems for uncut men enjoying a BJ :shifty:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    stargirl69 wrote:

What an odd assumption :? Were you taught penal anatomy? The foreskin retracts,unless there are medical problems,then the man may be advised to have a circumcision.
    My friends son has his done when he was 17 because he was in pain when hard.Of course he doesn't know I know that :oops: :lol:

thoroughly?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

thoroughly?

I have
    chadwick wrote:
    thoroughly?
    encountered no problems for uncut men enjoying a BJ :shifty:

:lol:
  • All this talk of penises is making me a bit....frisky :shifty: perhaps the guys can post some pics and the girls can judge which ones we like the best :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    All this talk of penises is making me a bit....frisky :shifty: perhaps the guys can post some pics and the girls can judge which ones we like the best :think:

If pics of pricks are what your looking for

220px-Fred_Durst_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Dont get any bigger than this one :lol:
  • All this talk of penises is making me a bit....frisky :shifty: perhaps the guys can post some pics and the girls can judge which ones we like the best :think:
    you cant tell from the foto....need to do a test drive... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CROJAM95 wrote:
    All this talk of penises is making me a bit....frisky :shifty: perhaps the guys can post some pics and the girls can judge which ones we like the best :think:

If pics of pricks are what your looking for

220px-Fred_Durst_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Dont get any bigger than this one :lol:
    :lol::mrgreen:

now you're talking dimi...I mean it's saturday night...turning back the clocks...got an extra hour for....test driving :mrgreen:

now you're talking dimi...I mean it's saturday night...turning back the clocks...got an extra hour for....test driving :mrgreen:
    +test drive is a free....ride.... 8-):mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

:clap: :thumbup: :-P Spectacular idea comebackgirl ... come on boys ... man up! :lol:
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    ri-white-rooster-IMG_5660.jpg
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
    Tom K wrote:
    ri-white-rooster-IMG_5660.jpg

My :P what a mighty fine Kellogs Cornflake Cockerel you have there :D
  • no lie, first time i ever saw an uncut penis, i think i was well in my 30s. went to a photography art exhibition in helsinki i believe, and the artist took a lot of nude self-portraits. i had to be careful not to stare :D ...i was simply like, wow, so that's what a turtleneck really looks like! :lol: hey, i am into aesthetics, and just about everything about human nature fascinates me in any case.... :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    A german court has just ruled that religious circumcisions are bodily harm and therefore a crime.
    Jews and muslims will no longer be able to circumcise their sons for religious reasons without commiting a crime and risk facing possible prosecution.

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120626-43383.html
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:

cut off the turtleneck.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    From a purely *ahem* sexual standpoint, I have to say that I've been with both cut and uncut men....and the one that was uncut was more....memorable shall we say? :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    From a purely *ahem* sexual standpoint, I have to say that I've been with both cut and uncut men....and the one that was uncut was more....memorable shall we say? :lol:

Continue.

:corn:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    tVaADLk5kk53bquhlzWHA7JTo1_400.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:

an "added bonus"?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

an "added bonus"?

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

cut off the turtleneck.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I like the turtleneck. Maybe because I'm always cold :problem: :think:

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Why not let the person make their own decision when they are old enough to know the pros and cons? If a grown person wants it done, they can get it done then.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    In 1994 I read about female genital mutilation in a book by Alice Walker, Warrior Marks. Not surprisingly the discussion of the book expanded into questions about male genital mulitation. I don't see a good argument for genital mutilation from a cultural, religious, or medical perspective. The individual can decide for himself.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited June 2012
    Gonna get a bit graphic here, but it's the truth:

I've experienced circumcised and non-circumcised men, and with the un-cut guys there were definitely real issues. 1) The smell and taste. :sick: After just a normal day, the smell and taste is pretty nasty no matter how clean the guy is. Dick cheese. Not nice!!! I've had to ask them to go and clean under there, even though they'd cleaned in the morning. Gross. 2) the ONLY times I've ever had a bladder infection was when I was having sex with an uncircumcised man. I am sure it's because of the bacteria issue. 3) I'm not rough, but I've injured a guy in the normal course of things; us girls don't always quite know what to do with it! :oops: 4) One guy I knew had a fairly common problem, wherein the opening of the foreskin isn't big enough, so that the head of his penis couldn't extend outside of the foreskin. It totally ruined his sex life. It was like wearing 10 condoms at the same time, restricted his erection, plus it couldn't be cleaned properly. Some men with this condition choose to be circumcised as adults. 5) It is a real pain the ass trying to keep things sanitary with babies and younger boys, especially when poop gets in there during diaper changes. 6) It seriously looks weird, especially when the foreskin is particularly long (much better when it's particularly short), and it honestly makes penises look smaller and less appealing. 7) I have experience NO difference whatsoever in sexual performance between cut and un-cut. I've had relationships with both. The foreskin has absolutely NOTHING to do with sensitivity, lasting power, or enjoyment in my experience. 8) The sons of my friends and family who were circumcised were just fine. They numb the area, and the baby cries for about 30 seconds, and that's it. There is a little bit of scabbing around there for maybe a week, which didn't seem to bother the boys at all, and that's it. It was not traumatizing to them at all. If it were, they'd scream bloody murder for long periods of time, as babies do when they're in pain. In fact, they act completely normal pretty much immediately after the procedure.

Most women by far prefer a circumcised penis. For some women it's even a deal breaker. Not for me; I'm not about to reject someone I could or do love because of a foreskin! That would be crazy! ... but I'm definitely a bit relieved when the pants come off for the first time and there is no turtle neck!

It's a decision that is completely the business of the parents... although they should consider the down sides of not getting it done that their kid might experience... as far as I've been able to tell, the negatives that he experiences later outweigh the brief discomfort and pain he feels as an infant. Since when was a bit of pain psychologically damaging to a child btw??? Kids and babies hurt themselves all the time, sometimes badly. I don't see anyone freaking out about their psyches when they bash their head on the coffee table or have their finger slammed in a door. That the pain happens to be in the penis makes no difference to an infant, as infants do not connect any kind of significance to that particular body part at all. That idea is just adult-minded transference. I don't think it actually hurts any more than the baby's vaccinations, since they numb the area.

I don't care which option a parent chooses. But I really don't understand why some people want to get rid of the CHOICE. There are a bunch of people who think it should be made illegal. That's insane. They should mind their own fucking business and stop trying to direct the choices of other parents about their own babies. It's ridiculous. I seriously think that kind of opposition to other people doing it is really more connected to some kind of hangup about genitals, quite frankly. If you don't like the idea of it, don't do it to you kid. Simple.

For the record, I don't think that female genital mutilation should ever be called female circumcision. It is apples and oranges. Circumcision does not impede a man's ability to have or enjoy sex AT ALL, and the risk of the procedure is so minimal that it's barely worth considering. But for girls, the ONLY purpose of genital mutilation is to ensure that she can't enjoy sex, and the possible complications of the procedure are really serious and really common. It really bothers me that the two are compared at all.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    :shock:
    DS1119 wrote:
    :oops: Just trying to be honest and thorough.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

My first reaction was: I hope that's the last time I read 5 paragraphs about tallywhackers. :eh:
    ;)

But PJSoul, I disagree with one thing -- that "most women by far prefer uncut"...maybe in US and Canada. A lot of Europeans don't care or prefer uncut from what i've heard.
    I do agree that the bottom line is it should just be left up to the parents. Have any other parents in here had a problem deciding what to do with circumcision?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

My first reaction was: I hope that's the last time I read 5 paragraphs about tallywhackers. :eh:
    ;)

But PJSoul, I disagree with one thing -- that "most women by far prefer uncut"...maybe in US and Canada. A lot of Europeans don't care or prefer uncut from what i've heard.
    I do agree that the bottom line is it should just be left up to the parents. Have any other parents in here had a problem deciding what to do with circumcision?

:lol: Yeah, I didn't actually know I had so much to say on the subject! But figured if someone asks, they must want a detailed answer! ;)
    I'm sure that's true about Europe, since they are so much more used to it. Lots of Catholics, etc. Although who knows how they might feel if they had a bigger pool of circumcised men to choose from. Beggars can't be choosers. ;)
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Wow sounds pretty awful. My experience was a bit more pleasant. No funny smells/taste. No dick cheese smell period :lol: and no bladder infections. Oh and no problems figuring out what to do with it ;) lol
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm sure that's true about Europe, since they are so much more used to it. Lots of Catholics, etc. Although who knows how they might feel if they had a bigger pool of circumcised men to choose from. Beggars can't be choosers. ;)

The day women are begging for it, I will duck because an enormous asteroid is certainly headed our way. ;):D