Drunk stories...

Comments

• oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    You people are out of control! :lol:
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    Years ago I was playing poker with my then girlfreind (my fiance now, why i'll never know) her sister and brother, at there house. So there we were the four of playing cards and drinking heavily,and I was absolutely HAMMERED. Now mind you this was at the very beginning of our relationship and I may have only met her family one or twice before this so I was fairly "new" at the time. For some strange reason it got into my head that it would be absolutely hysterical for me to excuse myself to the bathroom, sneak into the kitchen and take a bucket from under the sink, fill it with water, come back into the room and procede to drench everyone at the table. You know the ol' it seemed like a good idea at the time thing....Anyway, even though it was at least ten years ago I can still remember the exact look on her brothers face when he realized what was about to go down. As I let loose with the bucket, the water seemed to hang in mid-air for what seemed an eternity as I was hit with the realization that this idea might not be as funny as I had originally thought. He then got hit with what seemed like a wall of water and the whole entire mood of the night took a horrible turn.I just stood there with the stupidest face a human being can have in the middle of a now empty, drenched dining room, holding an empty bucket, along with a huge bag of guilt....Bottoms Up!!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    MAS wrote:
    Years ago I was playing poker with my then girlfreind (my fiance now, why i'll never know) her sister and brother, at there house. So there we were the four of playing cards and drinking heavily,and I was absolutely HAMMERED. Now mind you this was at the very beginning of our relationship and I may have only met her family one or twice before this so I was fairly "new" at the time. For some strange reason it got into my head that it would be absolutely hysterical for me to excuse myself to the bathroom, sneak into the kitchen and take a bucket from under the sink, fill it with water, come back into the room and procede to drench everyone at the table. You know the ol' it seemed like a good idea at the time thing....Anyway, even though it was at least ten years ago I can still remember the exact look on her brothers face when he realized what was about to go down. As I let loose with the bucket, the water seemed to hang in mid-air for what seemed an eternity as I was hit with the realization that this idea might not be as funny as I had originally thought. He then got hit with what seemed like a wall of water and the whole entire mood of the night took a horrible turn.I just stood there with the stupidest face a human being can have in the middle of a now empty, drenched dining room, holding an empty bucket, along with a huge bag of guilt....Bottoms Up!!!

Good God man...what the hell were you thinking?? :lol::lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    DS1119 wrote:
    MAS wrote:

Good God man...what the hell were you thinking?? :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: wow.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    MAS wrote:

Brilliant :lol: ... this was love :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Now that I am older, I like to get drunk and tell my mom stories about my teenage and early twenty years.. She always makes the funniest facial expressions, like she wants to laugh, cry, hide, and hit me all at the same time... It is a blast to tell her about the shit that went down in her house!! that poor woman...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    My fiancew and I were just re-living the experience and we were laughing our ass's off...crazy...
    Now that I am older, I like to get drunk and tell my mom stories about my teenage and early twenty years.. She always makes the funniest facial expressions, like she wants to laugh, cry, hide, and hit me all at the same time... It is a blast to tell her about the shit that went down in her house!! that poor woman...

Know what you're saying. Past few years I did this and my dad (when he was here) and mom were shocked of the shit that went down in my early days...I remember my dad had this look of surprise...but almost pride at the same time. 8-)
    So we are out drinking and doing whatever one night. About 6 or 7 of us decide to make a late night run to Burger King. We order our food and enjoy. My good buddy at the time is driving a conversion van so we had a shit ton of room. We are sitting in the back of the Burger King where they have the chairs that are bolted into the floor and swivel left and right...well if you keep turning them to the left eventually the chairs come off and there is just a metal post sticking up out of the floor. Yes we took about 20 or so chairs from Burger King one night out of the back of the joint. We ended up throwing them in a dumpster a few days later but it was funny at the time. :D
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    So we are out drinking and doing whatever one night. About 6 or 7 of us decide to make a late night run to Burger King. We order our food and enjoy. My good buddy at the time is driving a conversion van so we had a shit ton of room. We are sitting in the back of the Burger King where they have the chairs that are bolted into the floor and swivel left and right...well if you keep turning them to the left eventually the chairs come off and there is just a metal post sticking up out of the floor. Yes we took about 20 or so chairs from Burger King one night out of the back of the joint. We ended up throwing them in a dumpster a few days later but it was funny at the time. :D
    tut tut tut... dear oh dear.... such waste! :roll:

;):lol::lol::lol:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Not about me. Not that I don't have a shitload of em. Anyways. My brotherinlaw is moving his family to Alberta on Monday and it was his birthday last night too. So we all went out to celebrate. So he was pretty hammered towards the end of the night. His gf decided to give him his present. Well her present was a bj in the bathroom............with her hot friend:o
    So the bouncer kicked them out.
    So we went back to a buddies house. Around 3ish he lays on the couch and just dropped his fucking pants around his ankles and starts to grab his junk!! Lmfao.
    I yelled at him and made him pull his pants up.
    So he calls me today to ask what happened. Lol. I tell him and he's just dying. He says he woke up naked with a black eye and our other buddy yelling at him. Hafucking ha.
    And now he's leaving. He's my best friend.
    Now I got no one to share all my pj billshit with.
    Good times.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    Not about me. Not that I don't have a shitload of em. Anyways. My brotherinlaw is moving his family to Alberta on Monday and it was his birthday last night too. So we all went out to celebrate. So he was pretty hammered towards the end of the night. His gf decided to give him his present. Well her present was a bj in the bathroom............with her hot friend:o
    So we went back to a buddies house. Around 3ish he lays on the couch and just dropped his fucking pants around his ankles and starts to grab his junk!! Lmfao.
    So he calls me today to ask what happened. Lol. I tell him and he's just dying. He says he woke up naked with a black eye and our other buddy yelling at him. Hafucking ha.
    Good times.

:o
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Not about me. Not that I don't have a shitload of em. Anyways. My brotherinlaw is moving his family to Alberta on Monday and it was his birthday last night too. So we all went out to celebrate. So he was pretty hammered towards the end of the night. His gf decided to give him his present. Well her present was a bj in the bathroom............with her hot friend:o
    Good times.

Lol. He got the black eye cause when they got back to the house his gf and her friend finished the present and when he got out of car the door cracked him in the face and almost knocked him out. Lmao
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    DS1119 wrote:
    Good times.

Lol. He got the black eye cause when they got back to the house his gf and her friend finished the present and when he got out of car the door cracked him in the face and almost knocked him out. Lmao

Wow his girlfriend & her friend, lucky man and very open relationship :o
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    BLACK35 wrote:

I was thinking :wtf: .... :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I love drunk stories! I also have some things to contribute.

First, I once spent a cold winter night sitting and sleeping in front of my front door because I couldn't find my keys (which were in my pocket)! Btw I don't remember how I got home.

The other time was in summer 2005. I was in Rodos island visiting a friend of mine who was studying there. We were at her house. My friend, her brother, 2 more friends and me. We bought some bottles of cheap wine and 2 pizzas. We were drinking wine in water glasses all in once, like shots. In no time the wine was gone so we went to buy some more which was gone pretty soon too. By the time we drank the second round of wine it was late at night and we didn't want to disturb the neighbours with our laughters and loud singing. So we decided to go to a park which was close to the liquor store so we could buy as much wine as we wanted! We got a portable cd-player, and a sheet so that we could have a picnic! We also bought more wine, we danced and sang and partied! And of course we didn't care at all when people were looking at us in a strange way. A couple of hours later you could see every each of us laying and sleeping on the grass in a different place of the park. I was sleeping on a bench using the cd player as a pillow! The only thing I remember is my friend telling me that she wanted to puke but she couldn't. I said: "Use your fingers!" and she said: "I can't. They're dirty!" Then, sometime later we were woken up by heavy rain! We barely managed to get home and we fell asleep instantly. When we woke up the next day we realised that not only we had slept in our clothes and shoes but also that they were full of leaves, grass and mud. Then we went back to the park and collected the (16!) empty wine bottles and some of our cds! It was a funny night after all! :lol:

I have some more stories but they're way too embarassing to mention. :roll:
    I am mine!
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:

I was thinking :wtf: .... :lol:
    naw, its not like he can go out and bang other chicks. she tried a few years ago to do that for him but he got all fucked up and said something to the fact of her not bieng the best performer down there or sumpin. lol.
    i guess its only on his bday when he gets shit like that. lucky fuck.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. Posts: 1,808
    edited March 2012
    :)
    Post edited by pineapplesandwaves. on
    This one really sucks. Happened about five years or so ago. Came home from a very heavy night of drinking and for some reason I put shaving gel on my toothbrush and started brushing with that. The taste of that shit lingered for days. :thumbdown:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I was trying to decide if this should go in the bad date thread or not, since it wasn't a date and there was a lot of drinking involved, I went with this thread

I don't know why but my wife always brings this story up because of how absurd it is. About 5 years ago I was coming home from work and saw a somewhat older woman struggling with some skis and bags just up the block from where I live, so I went to help her out, helped her bring them to her daughter's house who lives on the reservation. Her daughter is a big girl, they ask me to stay and have dinner for helping out, I say sure why not, it was Friday and I had nothing to do. We eat dinner and drink a bunch, listen to loud music, mom goes home. We go to the liquor store to get more beer. I almost don't want to say this next part because it's so absurd and kind of embarrassing. So, this woman claims she is a lesbian and her gf is in New York. Her 8 year old daughter comes home and she is upstairs in her room while we are getting drunk still. Somehow we start making out and she unzips my pants. It was kind of obvious she liked girls because she made it hurt, no teeth, it just hurt for some reason. I'm looking over at the stairs to make sure her daughter isn't coming down the stairs or whatever but we both here, "mom! stop!" I didn't see her at all. Anyways, I pretty much went home after that.

Cliffnotes: I got cock-blocked by a lesbian's eight year old daughter. :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    peeing off a L platform is fun
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    peeing off a L platform is fun

:thumbup:

Pee'd off of a 6 story medical building once. That was fun too. :)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • voidofman wrote:
    I was trying to decide if this should go in the bad date thread or not, since it wasn't a date and there was a lot of drinking involved, I went with this thread

I don't know why but my wife always brings this story up because of how absurd it is. About 5 years ago I was coming home from work and saw a somewhat older woman struggling with some skis and bags just up the block from where I live, so I went to help her out, helped her bring them to her daughter's house who lives on the reservation. Her daughter is a big girl, they ask me to stay and have dinner for helping out, I say sure why not, it was Friday and I had nothing to do. We eat dinner and drink a bunch, listen to loud music, mom goes home. We go to the liquor store to get more beer. I almost don't want to say this next part because it's so absurd and kind of embarrassing. So, this woman claims she is a lesbian and her gf is in New York. Her 8 year old daughter comes home and she is upstairs in her room while we are getting drunk still. Somehow we start making out and she unzips my pants. It was kind of obvious she liked girls because she made it hurt, no teeth, it just hurt for some reason. I'm looking over at the stairs to make sure her daughter isn't coming down the stairs or whatever but we both here, "mom! stop!" I didn't see her at all. Anyways, I pretty much went home after that.

Cliffnotes: I got cock-blocked by a lesbian's eight year old daughter. :lol:

aaaaand now her daughter is a lesbian too. Good job. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    afroannnie wrote:
    I got drunk in windsor one time and yada yada yada,, I am not allowed in Canananananada anymore..

Maybe there should be another thread for places people got kicked out of/not welcome back to...

After another NYE incident, my family was no longer invited to any neighborhood parties...most of the blame apparently was placed on me...okay so maybe it was my idea to do blow job shots "the right way", but I was only 18 at the time..so it wasn't like I was the one who brought the alcohol... :D

I guess I can tell the "full" story about how my family got kicked out of all future neighborhood parties...
    Like I said, I was 18,home from college for winter break..My family (my mom, stepdad, sister (8 at the time) and brother (6 at the time) along with another couple from the neighborhood headed down to the neighbor's house. We brought kahlua, bailey's and whipped cream to make bj shots. Of course, the correct way to do these shots, is without using your hands, so that's the way I took the shots. Well, apparently this is frowned upon in certain neighborhoods of conservative PA, so the wives got a little upset and at some point..probably close to 11:30 we were asked to leave. :?
    Of course...since it was still before midnight, we weren't ready to stop partying and my stepdad's b-day is new year's day...so we had to celebrate. My parents decide we should just stroll down the street and go to another party. The husband of the couple that headed to the first house with us said something like "Cool! I want to go with you guys!" Then his wife gave him a look and he changed his mind :lol:
    So as we walk to the next house we pass around a bottle of champagne (I remember my mom having the bottle...not sure where it came from...maybe she stole it from the neighbor's house :lol: ) We arrive to the next house at the perfect time...oh about 5 minutes before midnight :lol:
    We received quite a few looks for crashing the party so close to midnight...apparently this is also frowned upon. :? At this point, my stepdad is pretty drunk so he begins singing happy birthday to himself :lol: :?
    I decide to also start singing but I decide to sing daughter (Vs. came out that previous oct.). I'm pretty sure at this point we were once again asked to leave...so we walked back home.
    The next morning I found out my stepdad spent the rest of the night hugging mr. toilet bowl... :shock:
    And to this day..every NYE my parents remind me that they are no longer invited to neighborhood party's because of that evening. :lol:
  • afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I got drunk in windsor one time and yada yada yada,, I am not allowed in Canananananada anymore..

Maybe there should be another thread for places people got kicked out of/not welcome back to...

After another NYE incident, my family was no longer invited to any neighborhood parties...most of the blame apparently was placed on me...okay so maybe it was my idea to do blow job shots "the right way", but I was only 18 at the time..so it wasn't like I was the one who brought the alcohol... :D

I guess I can tell the "full" story about how my family got kicked out of all future neighborhood parties...
    Like I said, I was 18,home from college for winter break..My family (my mom, stepdad, sister (8 at the time) and brother (6 at the time) along with another couple from the neighborhood headed down to the neighbor's house. We brought kahlua, bailey's and whipped cream to make bj shots. Of course, the correct way to do these shots, is without using your hands, so that's the way I took the shots. Well, apparently this is frowned upon in certain neighborhoods of conservative PA, so the wives got a little upset and at some point..probably close to 11:30 we were asked to leave. :?
    Of course...since it was still before midnight, we weren't ready to stop partying and my stepdad's b-day is new year's day...so we had to celebrate. My parents decide we should just stroll down the street and go to another party. The husband of the couple that headed to the first house with us said something like "Cool! I want to go with you guys!" Then his wife gave him a look and he changed his mind :lol:
    So as we walk to the next house we pass around a bottle of champagne (I remember my mom having the bottle...not sure where it came from...maybe she stole it from the neighbor's house :lol: ) We arrive to the next house at the perfect time...oh about 5 minutes before midnight :lol:
    We received quite a few looks for crashing the party so close to midnight...apparently this is also frowned upon. :? At this point, my stepdad is pretty drunk so he begins singing happy birthday to himself :lol: :?
    I decide to also start singing but I decide to sing daughter (Vs. came out that previous oct.). I'm pretty sure at this point we were once again asked to leave...so we walked back home.
    The next morning I found out my stepdad spent the rest of the night hugging mr. toilet bowl... :shock:
    And to this day..every NYE my parents remind me that they are no longer invited to neighborhood party's because of that evening. :lol:

:lol: Sound like your family is fun to be around with!
    Leeze wrote:

Yep..I'm lucky to have parents that like to have fun and enjoy great music too...they watched PJ Twenty when it was on PBS the other night. After the movie my mom started texting me about eddie and that they want to go to a show soon. I told her that they're in SA now...she said let's go to SA! :lol: She's a crazy lady.
  • afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Yep..I'm lucky to have parents that like to have fun and enjoy great music too...they watched PJ Twenty when it was on PBS the other night. After the movie my mom started texting me about eddie and that they want to go to a show soon. I told her that they're in SA now...she said let's go to SA! :lol: She's a crazy lady.

:thumbup: :lol: I made my mom a PJ mixdisc and I think she would enjoy it, too :) Not so sure about my stepdad, but he loved the Stones and Hendrix when he was younger, so he would probably enjoy a proper Rock 'n' Roll show ...
    Leeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

:thumbup: :lol: I made my mom a PJ mixdisc and I think she would enjoy it, too :) Not so sure about my stepdad, but he loved the Stones and Hendrix when he was younger, so he would probably enjoy a proper Rock 'n' Roll show ...

My stepdad is a huge Stones fan ( also Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, and the Who) and he likes PJ. If your stepdad likes classic rock he would probably at least appreciate Pearl Jam for the music :D If he likes Hendrix, I'm sure he would enjoy some of Mike's solos :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:thumbup:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    alright ds, since you're feeling shitty right now, this one's for you

new years eve '99....this is how i spent the first few hours of the 21st century....

y2k.jpg?t=1320451069

friggin' jello shots :sick: :evil: