Drunk stories...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    voidofman wrote:
    Damn, that shouldn't warrant getting you kicked out of the country. Also, you're lucky it wasn't Vancouver in the past few years or you would have been hit with a taser gun, a couple people have died because of that. Really stupid shit.
    I got banned until I was 22.. I snuck over when I was 21 (pre 911) for a party in grand bend and was ticketed by a cop on foot for public urination.. I never took care of the ticket or went back since.. I am sure there is a warrant.. for the ticket and for violating my probation.. And it sucks because I could have gone to all of the canada shows last month.. I was so fucking stupid..

:(

does canada have a statute of limitations? could be expired by now...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Just don't get caught. :lol:

Hell, my dad got kicked out of the US sometime in the 60s and went back so many times until the mid-90s when they said he wasn't allowed in the country. They said he needed to pay for a pardon which would be $500 but he didn't care to so he just stopped going.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    RKCNDY wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    Damn, that shouldn't warrant getting you kicked out of the country. Also, you're lucky it wasn't Vancouver in the past few years or you would have been hit with a taser gun, a couple people have died because of that. Really stupid shit.
    I got banned until I was 22.. I snuck over when I was 21 (pre 911) for a party in grand bend and was ticketed by a cop on foot for public urination.. I never took care of the ticket or went back since.. I am sure there is a warrant.. for the ticket and for violating my probation.. And it sucks because I could have gone to all of the canada shows last month.. I was so fucking stupid..

I looked.. they do not.. I need to turn myself in at one point when I have cash and nothing to do that couple of business days..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    RKCNDY wrote:

I looked.. they do not.. I need to turn myself in at one point when I have cash and nothing to do that couple of business days..

well hurry up! there waz/iz trouble to be had in Canada! :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Ok.. I will give you the Canananananada story..

Oh to be young...

CRAZY!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    he brought me pants..

he may have been pissed, but he knew...he understood ;):lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    He probably would have kicked that rude dude in Edmonton's ass for you. :lol:
  • pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. Posts: 1,808
    edited March 2012
    norm wrote:
    frankly, i'm surprised some of you are still alive! :lol::lol:

I often wonder that myself.
    Post edited by pineapplesandwaves. on
    That scared me straight for a little while.

My dad said he woke up one time at his buddies place, buddy asked him if he remembered last night, dad said no. Buddy said that he came over wanting his gun because he was going to shoot a guy that punched him out at the bar. My dad stopped drinking after that, I think he was in his 30's. I've never seen him drink and he just turned 74 2 days ago.
    voidofman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    He probably would have kicked that rude dude in Edmonton's ass for you. :lol:

:lol: that would have been so fun to watch!

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofman wrote:
    That scared me straight for a little while.

My dad said he woke up one time at his buddies place, buddy asked him if he remembered last night, dad said no. Buddy said that he came over wanting his gun because he was going to shoot a guy that punched him out at the bar. My dad stopped drinking after that, I think he was in his 30's. I've never seen him drink and he just turned 74 2 days ago.

Now, that's scary. Good for your dad!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352

You really should take care of that. You are older and wiser now :D The border is so fucking close you can even see Cananananda! You're missing out on a lot of good stuff, not only PJ shows ...
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    BEST FUCKING FELICE BROTHERS SHOW EVER!!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Ok.. I will give you the Canananananada story..

I live in Detroit. The drinking age in cananada is 19. once I turned 19, me and my friends would always cross the boarder to Windsor and go to the bars. One drunken night, we were leaving a nude joint called Cheetah's and walking along, I "accidentally" kicked over a business's street sign. Two cops on foot saw me do it and confronted me. "You fucking Americans come over here and destroy our property eh?" the one said. They asked for my ID and quickly told me I was under arrest for mischief... Yes, there is actually a crime in Cananada called "mischief".. I panicked.. The one cop was still holding my ID out in front of him. I thought to myself that I could snatch my ID and run away. I quickly put this shitty plan into action.. I lunged for my ID and completely missed. The cops thought I was swinging and the other cop punched me in the face. My nose exploded with blood and I hunched over. They both proceeded to try and wrestle me to the ground and I started hitting the cop that hit me with uppers.. I believe I got at least two good ones in.. The fucking pummeled me.. Finally handcuffed and on the ground, lying in a pool of my own blood, the cops started to panic a bit.. They thought that they had cracked my skull on the take-down and immediately called for an ambulance in a frenzy.. They discussed "what happened" as I lied there.. Silent, drunk, and pissed I would not tell them that it was just a bloody nose. They cut all my clothes off me in the ambulance and after a few hours in the hospital I was immediately arrested upon my discharge.. The cop I hit handcuffed me (in an ass-less hospital gown) put me in his car and we headed to jail. He kept slamming on his brakes at the traffic lights so I would smack my head off of the partition so I just laid on the floor. This really pissed him off for some reason and he got very rough with me upon pulling me out of the car at the jail.. So there I was. In windsor jail, in a hospital gown, with dried up blood all matted in my hair, charged with mischief and assaulting a police officer, and waiting for my dad to come bail me out.. That was a great car ride home.. he brought me pants..

Oh to be young...

Woah, thats rough. My Dad would've absolutely killed me dead to death.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    I got so piss drunk in Scottsdale Arizona that when I got back to my hotel room I not only took a full on shower in my clothes but I then when to bed in the soaking wet clothes. :D

This reminded me of a time I was in Anaheim on business. I've got a group of colleagues from Minnesota that I always party with any time we're traveling...their drinking abilities are insanely impressive. So the last night we're in town we went to downtown Disney after the show and started drinking heavily. Everything closed there early, like around 11 or so, so we walked back to our hotel to continue in the lobby. Things are a little fuzzy after that point, but I do remember dancing on tables and singing very loudly...somehow I didn't get kicked out. At bartime we stumbled outside and called a cab...when we got in the cab we told him we needed to go to the Hyatt...and the cabbie said "You're in front of the Hyatt right now."

:oops:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    when we got in the cab we told him we needed to go to the Hyatt...and the cabbie said "You're in front of the Hyatt right now."

:lol:
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    It's not really a "story," but I once get cut off at Wrigley.

At Wrigley! No one gets cut off there! :lol:

Needless to say, I was livid.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    when we got in the cab we told him we needed to go to the Hyatt...and the cabbie said "You're in front of the Hyatt right now."

:lol::lol: Good one. :clap::clap:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • oona left wrote:

I once got cut off at our campus bar and they put a black "X" on each hand. I went to the washroom and three girls asked me why I got cut off. When I told them, they said, "Oh, those assholes are always picking on the first years. We'll fix that." They literally grabbed my hands, soaped them up, and started scrubbing the X's off. We returned to the bar, they bought me a drink, and then I went to look for my friends. I was spotted by one of the bouncers with the drink and he approached me. I protested, telling him I was assaulted and bathed by three strangers in the washroom and then forced to drink, but he wasn't buying it and I was kicked out.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    At bartime we stumbled outside and called a cab...when we got in the cab we told him we needed to go to the Hyatt...and the cabbie said "You're in front of the Hyatt right now."

Classic.

Ok...so another one. Visiting a buddy of mine in college. We get good and loaded in town and are heading back. We get to the dorms and he points out a jeep that is driven by someone he isn't too fond of. Here's the thing. This was like 93 or 94 and the jeep was an old mail truck jeep. You know the small ones...steering wheel on the right hand side...little tin can shit boxes. We tip the fucker on its side and then roll it over onto the roof. Being this is the Cornell campus it's very hilly...we then push the bastard and it slides probably 300-400 feet down the hill and hits a fence. Go to bed. Next day we see the jeep driving through campus...fucked roof and all. Built in the USA baby!! :lol::lol:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    Ok...so another one. Visiting a buddy of mine in college. We get good and loaded in town and are heading back. We get to the dorms and he points out a jeep that is driven by someone he isn't too fond of. Here's the thing. This was like 93 or 94 and the jeep was an old mail truck jeep. You know the small ones...steering wheel on the right hand side...little tin can shit boxes. We tip the fucker on its side and then roll it over onto the roof. Being this is the Cornell campus it's very hilly...we then push the bastard and it slides probably 300-400 feet down the hill and hits a fence. Go to bed. Next day we see the jeep driving through campus...fucked roof and all. Built in the USA baby!! :lol::lol:

Cav probably fixed it!! :lol:

This thread is hilarious, DS1119! :lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    DS1119 wrote:

It's hilarious because everyone has drunk stories and they are all awesome!!! Like I said earlier in the thread...the only thing better than telling drunk stories is sitting around with your friends drinking and telling drunk stories!!! :thumbup:
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It's hilarious because everyone has drunk stories and they are all awesome!!! Like I said earlier in the thread...the only thing better than telling drunk stories is sitting around with your friends drinking and telling drunk stories!!! :thumbup:

:shh: I like be in the one who's the last one awake!!! :shifty: :lol:

I have so many of these stories. Each night I remember another one. I'm trying to recall a recent one.
    DS1119 wrote:

I have so many of these stories. Each night I remember another one. I'm trying to recall a recent one.

Do not try....recall, or do not recall... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    with the rum diary coming out, i'm reminded of when i saw fear and loathing...my buddy and i are huge hst fans and were psyched to see it...we decided to see the saturday matinee and started the day off with an early lunch of burritos and margaritas...and then we had margaritas followed by margaritas...sitting in the theater shortly before the movie starts, we decide we're still thirsty...my buddy runs out to the liquor store down the street and comes back with a fifth of sauza...we proceed to pass it back and forth while watching raoul duke and his lawyer drive to vegas...the 20 or so people in the theater with us must have been a little confused as to why those 2 guys in the back were laughing their asses off to everything...i mean they must have clued in when about halfway through the movie during a somewhat quiet point, a loud, glass-sounding CLANK emanated from our direction...i'll have you know the bottle hit the concrete floor, didn't break nor fall over...needless to say, that bottle didn't leave with us but the tequila did

after a cab ride home, my buddy ended up passing out between the couch and coffee table at my place....strangely, i'm johnny fever when i drink tequila...i wanted to keep going
    norm wrote:
    with the rum diary coming out, i'm reminded of when i saw fear and loathing...my buddy and i are huge hst fans and were psyched to see it...we decided to see the saturday matinee and started the day off with an early lunch of burritos and margaritas...and then we had margaritas followed by margaritas...sitting in the theater shortly before the movie starts, we decide we're still thirsty...my buddy runs out to the liquor store down the street and comes back with a fifth of sauza...we proceed to pass it back and forth while watching raoul duke and his lawyer drive to vegas...the 20 or so people in the theater with us must have been a little confused as to why those 2 guys in the back were laughing their asses off to everything...i mean they must have clued in when about halfway through the movie during a somewhat quiet point, a loud, glass-sounding CLANK emanated from our direction...i'll have you know the bottle hit the concrete floor, didn't break nor fall over...needless to say, that bottle didn't leave with us but the tequila did

after a cab ride home, my buddy ended up passing out between the couch and coffee table at my place....strangely, i'm johnny fever when i drink tequila...i wanted to keep going

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Another story happened when I was at university. Our institute would always have a little party before christmas. Our year was a special one - we all got along pretty well and we had worked really hard. So we all were ready for a rewarding party. We ended up smoking pot at the bathroom for the handicapped, danced with our professors and all got really drunk, even the professors. At one point, every drop of alcohol had been drunk and one of our professors sent someone to his office to pick up a box of wine that someone had given to him. When that was empty we collected money and sent someone to a gas station to pick up more booze. It was all pretty funny and we had a great time, but I had to do a presentation the next morning at 8 a.m. :shock: Of course I forgot time and appointments and just went with the flow. At around 4 a.m. I finally managed to stagger home and of course overslept and missed my presentation. I wrote an apologizing email to my professor stating the obvious cause I thought it would be silly to invent something more flattering. He seemed to have been there, but I was told that he kind of slept during the class :lol: My professor wrote me back. He didn't approve that I had missed my presentation, but nothing bad came out of that for me. It was two days before christmas anyways ...
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    oona left wrote:

Ah....reminds me of the time I got cut off at a place where no one gets cut off at.

I was at First Avenue in Minneapolis at a Stereolab concert. I think I was well and truly drunk before they even took the stage!! Anyway, a few things that I do remember. One, I went outside to have a smoke, there I was minding my own business and then this chick looks at me and like starts shaking her head no, or like go away. No idea what I was doing to cause that reaction, although I do remember thinking to myself 'yeah, in your dreams fugly'

Anyway, I find myself back inside and I'm down by the pinball machines. Now, again, I don't remember what I did, but a bouncer came up to me and took my drink away. I ended up giving the guy a hug and being all like 'ah man, its ok, its ok' The only thing I can think of that I did to draw their attention, is that I might have tried to sit on the pinball machine or something. Not really clear on that.

So I end up finding my friends and we proceed to rock out and then head home. On the way back to the car as we are smoking some dude comes up and asks for a smoke. I happily give him one, and then according to my friends I call the dude an asshole for taking a smoke. He just gave me a strange look and was on his way.

We get back to the store we all worked at and have some smokes in the back roof access room. Its got pipes and electrical stuff in there. I then for some reason decide it would be a good idea to start banging my head against the metal thingie behind me. Don't really remember this one either, but so it is. At this point, it is obvious I'm not driving home, so they give me a lift the 2 miles back to my parents place.

After they leave I go outside to once again have a smoke. And then I get it into my head that you know what??? I don't want to walk to work tomorrow morning, screw this!! I'm getting my car. I can't imagine what I looked like walking/jogging the 2 miles back to work to get my car. Needless to say, I'm sure it was a lot of stumbling and me laughing at myself and saying 'I'm so drunk'. Now, I'd like to say that the fresh cool night air sobered me up on the way to my car. And I'd also like to think that I had it in my head that I would be sober by the time I got back to my car. Well....I wasn't.

So here is the part where I say 'Now kids, don't you drink and drive, its bad mmmkay?' And no, I'm not proud of it, but I'm not going to lie and say this was the last or the first time I did. Anyway, so here I am, back at my car thinking damnit, I made it all the way here, still not sober.......so what do I do??? Proceed to throw garbage out the window while driving my car back home. Mind you the road I was on took you over an interstate, and on the other side was a fire station, and plenty of times cops would either be sitting on the on-ramp, or at the fire station. Again, I'd like to think I looked before I started throwing stuff, but I probably didn't.

Made it home in one piece, made it to work the next day, and when my co-worker asked why my car was in a different spot from last night, well, we had a laugh and he called me a dumbass.