Drunk stories...

Comments

• new years day 2004 i woke up in the hospital. when i came to i asked the nurse what i did to get arrested...

1) started the evening off the night before with a flask full of jack...bottle of citron in my bag.
    2) i got entirely fucked up on citron at the pre party at friend's apartment in manhatten
    3) knocked over armoire TWICE like it was a domino!
    4) head to party
    5)shortly before midnight i black out
    6)friends call embulence and one guy is holding me up like im a rag doll in standing spooning stance (im passed out, he's bear hugging me...im just dead weight)
    7) according to my friends, as the stroke of midnight as they hear everyone screaming "happy new year" i puke all over my friends arms, which are holding me up...
    8) i come to in the er, iv in my arm (some sorta gatoraide cocktail)
    9) nurse winks at me, says i was admitted as "john doe" telling me, "everyone gets one jail out of free card"... i never did get an er or ambulence bill...

...according to my friends, at the party i was so hammered that i started throwing food off of the huers derves table at people, most of who i didnt even know (not like it makes any difference if i did). apparently i made some kid wear a bowl of spinach dip. right before i get ejected from party i fall face/head first into a bunch of cabinets...combination of alcohol and probably at this point a concussion three of my friends carry me horizontally into the bathroom like im a battering ram to make me puke, which i didnt... layed my head down on the piss covered toilet seat until they decide to call ambulence... as i mentioned above i thought i got arrested, but the nurse showed me i was not handcuffed. she congratulated me for being the very first person admitted into the er for the year of 2004!

...not one of my better moments
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    dcfaithful wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread can officially be closed.

I was waiting for her to come in with the coup de grâce! :lol:
    apparently i made some kid wear a bowl of spinach dip.

For the love of God, please tell me there's a picture of this somewhere! :lol:
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    edited August 2012
    These stories are great.
    Post edited by Stardog3.. on
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    On day during the World Cup last year I started the morning by running 22 miles (i was marathon training at the time- although I never ended up running one), had a light snack and went to the beach. My friend called and asked me to meet her at the bar up the road to watch the game. So I did. Soccer and beers. Not a bad combo. Well after a few beers we declared it World Cup Bender Day. We bar hopped half way across the city drinking beers, sitting in the sun and watching games. In the evening we stopped and got a taco. One taco each. Ended up at one of my favorite bars, where I ran into a crew of Irish dudes that I know. (Evenings spent with them always end up with me very very drunk.) I was already very very drunk and they had just returned from the world cup and had those vuvuzela horns. It quickly became a shit show. My girlfriend left and went home with some dude. I was stuck with my Irish buddies and proceeded to get more wasted. They NEVER just put me in a cab. Fuckers. They like me to suffer. They keep buying me drinks, playing Pearl Jam on the juke box and encouraging me to play the vuvuzela along to the music. I have to say I rocked RVM and Spin the Black circle. DRUNK. I decide to leave. I'm walking out the door to the bouncer's relief and I run into a buddy of mine from work. He insists on buying me a drink. He buys me several. At one point we are talking and I reach behind me, grab my beer and take a big sip. It's not beer. It's whiskey. normally that wouldn't be a problem, but after 12 hours of a beer bender, little food and then a giant swig of whiskey I'm fucked. I go to the bathroom immediately to take care of the problem. (I am a boot and rally girl when necessary) Except it hits me too quick. I shoulder dive into the toilet. Somehow I hit the toilet perfectly because the tank shatters. And I face plant. Water is everywhere. I'm dripping with tank water. I am spinning so hard at this point I stumble out to the horrified looks of several women waiting in line. Its the only toilet mind you. I beeline for the door and someone somewhere got me in a cab and I went home. I kinda blacked out along the way but remember giving the cab driver $40 on $20 fare and telling him to "just keep it". I'm sure I spoke clearly. Wake up the next morning in the hallway in a sock and underwear, and a nascar hat where the s is a lightening bolt. Drive by the bar later the day and there is a a plumber parked out front. The amazing thing is I didn't have a single bruise on me. I ran into my buddy a few days later and he was like "where'd you go- I turned around to get us drinks and you disappeared, then some drunk chick fell into the toilet and smashed it, and everyone had to use the men's room all night." :lol::lol:

and this was just last year

you're the shit! :thumbup: :clap::mrgreen:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    On day during the World Cup last year I started the morning by running 22 miles (i was marathon training at the time- although I never ended up running one), had a light snack and went to the beach. My friend called and asked me to meet her at the bar up the road to watch the game. So I did. Soccer and beers. Not a bad combo. Well after a few beers we declared it World Cup Bender Day. We bar hopped half way across the city drinking beers, sitting in the sun and watching games. In the evening we stopped and got a taco. One taco each. Ended up at one of my favorite bars, where I ran into a crew of Irish dudes that I know. (Evenings spent with them always end up with me very very drunk.) I was already very very drunk and they had just returned from the world cup and had those vuvuzela horns. It quickly became a shit show. My girlfriend left and went home with some dude. I was stuck with my Irish buddies and proceeded to get more wasted. They NEVER just put me in a cab. Fuckers. They like me to suffer. They keep buying me drinks, playing Pearl Jam on the juke box and encouraging me to play the vuvuzela along to the music. I have to say I rocked RVM and Spin the Black circle. DRUNK. I decide to leave. I'm walking out the door to the bouncer's relief and I run into a buddy of mine from work. He insists on buying me a drink. He buys me several. At one point we are talking and I reach behind me, grab my beer and take a big sip. It's not beer. It's whiskey. normally that wouldn't be a problem, but after 12 hours of a beer bender, little food and then a giant swig of whiskey I'm fucked. I go to the bathroom immediately to take care of the problem. (I am a boot and rally girl when necessary) Except it hits me too quick. I shoulder dive into the toilet. Somehow I hit the toilet perfectly because the tank shatters. And I face plant. Water is everywhere. I'm dripping with tank water. I am spinning so hard at this point I stumble out to the horrified looks of several women waiting in line. Its the only toilet mind you. I beeline for the door and someone somewhere got me in a cab and I went home. I kinda blacked out along the way but remember giving the cab driver $40 on $20 fare and telling him to "just keep it". I'm sure I spoke clearly. Wake up the next morning in the hallway in a sock and underwear, and a nascar hat where the s is a lightening bolt. Drive by the bar later the day and there is a a plumber parked out front. The amazing thing is I didn't have a single bruise on me. I ran into my buddy a few days later and he was like "where'd you go- I turned around to get us drinks and you disappeared, then some drunk chick fell into the toilet and smashed it, and everyone had to use the men's room all night." :lol::lol:

Damn you for pointing that out. I thought I'd escaped that point. :lol::lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Damn you for pointing that out. I thought I'd escaped that point. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Amazing story Rye!
    Next time we meet up, we must party together! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I feel like unlost...I had to look up 'boot and rally'... :oops:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Most of my better moments happen when I'm partying with my friends in Watertown, WI. If you're familiar with that town then you know what kind of shitshows occur here...

One weekend last spring my hubby was out of town so I went up to Watertown to party with my friends. Friday night we hit about 5 or 6 bars and got insanely hammered. By the 3rd bar I started walking up to random people and sang lines from Poison songs to them. I made a lot of best friends that night needless to say! The last bar we went to had one of those punching game things and of course I thought it would be a great idea to do it. In my drunken stupor I hit the thing as hard as I could and felt something really bad happen to my hand/wrist, but was too drunk to really care. After bartime, we walked back to my buddy's house, who lives on the river. So the drinking continues. All of a sudden I got the urge to do cartwheels in the backyard. Every time I did one, shooting pain shot up the arm of the hand I hurt, but I continued on! A couple of my friends joined me, then we began 'swordfighting' with sticks on the ground. Then I started flinging one of my friends around onto the ground...directly into the piles of dogpoo! So of course he returned the favor. We figured the only way to get the crap off of us was to jump in the river. Mind you, it was probably about 3:30am by this point. When we get back into the house, my friend strips to his boxers and I wrap myself in a blanket. No one was asleep yet, so we laid in the hallway and played imaginary drums for about a half hour...ended up passing out just like that in the hallway. When I woke up the next morning my hand was swollen to the size of a grapefruit so I went to the ER and found out I broke a capillary in my hand. No big deal...get back to my friend's house and cracked open a beer for the insanity to continue!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I have many to tell...but this is a favorite round here

My cousin's niece was getting married a few years back. We began drinking beers on the way to it and hit the open bar quite hard. There was a live band, so my at some point my cousin, another less drunk friend and myself walked up on the stage. The singer looks over and says 'can we help you?' Yeah, we want to sing. Well the crowd is taking notice and we tell them we want to do The Weight by The Band since they had already played it and we all knew it. After a couple minutes of hemhawing around, we just gathered around the mic, started singing and the band joined in. We turned that mutha out

Afterwards, we get back to cousin's house – my house is across the road about 100 yards away – and cousin's wife tells me she won't let me leave because I am too drunk. So it ends up I'm sleeping on one couch and the other singing friend is on the other couch...parallel to each other on opposite sides of the room. Well sometime during the night I am awakened by that guy looking up at me saying
    "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
    "I'm pissing."
    "WELL FUCKIN' STOP! You're pissing on the damn end table." (as well as his glasses)
    I finish up...go lay back down on the couch.
    Of course he raises hell and makes me get back up....but man was I fucked up as a road lizard. As drunk as I was I'll never forget him waking up and realizing I was standing right behind him pissing
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    last night i went to my first house party in 5 years. first drink in weeks.
    owner of home didn't like me talking to a girl there so he called me a douche and started wrestling me out the door and on the ground. (we were drunk duh)
    anyways i reversed it, popped the guy 8 times in the face like wwe..got up..went back in...got girls number. turned around and dude is swinging a broomstick at me like a pinata. completely missing. i left.
    went straight to work and passed out at my desk at 5. co worker woke me up at 7, "why you got nails marks on your face?".
    can't wait for the meeting later.

i dont fight or like fighting..just don't cockblock and pick fights with the wrong guy.
  • In the mid 1990’s I went to a Metallica concert (Jerry Cantrell opened, and was awesome) with four of my close buddies. We all got pretty snickered.

The day started with us drinking before happy hour in sunny florida, so you must keep in mind for this story I have dark sunglasses on.

After the concert, our designated driver, Ted, was to drop us all off at our houses. On the drive home, our friend Chad declared that a strip club in the vicinity was formerly owned by his father. I think it was called Tiffany’s or something similar.

Decision making at its finest: We had to see the inside of this strip club!

I still had my sunglasses on the top of my head, but as I was getting out of the car, I knocked them back down onto my face. Then I joked that I was blind and grabbed my friend Dan’s Ass as a joke (like I cound’nt see where I was going).

My friend Dan looks as if he’s had a revelation, “A blind guy in a strip club would be awesome!”

So, as we entered the place, we were all asked to show I.D. and a $10 cover to get in.
    Keeping my dark glasses on, and doing my best Stevie Wonder impression, I gave the girl at the register my I.D. As I handed it to her, I realized how silly it would be that a blind guy has a driver’s license. Low and behold she wasn’t the brightest bulb and stamped my hand. I took a $20 from my wallet and tried to pay her. My buddy Dan says, “Jon, I told you to never give out money like that, you’ll be taken advantage of, I’ll pay for you!”

And the girl said, “Aww, poor thing, he doesn’t have to pay!”

Now I realize I’m going to hell, but I have to see how long I can keep this up.

I was still very drunk, so this made it quite funny, and as I pushed through the next set of double doors, I accidentally bump into and almost knocked a waitress over who was carrying a tray of drinks. She got pissed for a moment saying something like, “Damn, watch where you’re go...”

Then I held my hands out as if I was blind again, and my buddy Dan took me by the arm and apologized to the girl. She says, “Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize!” and she takes my arm and walks me up to the front, gives me a free drink and gets a girl to come over and give me a free lap dance.

This stripper took my hands and rubbed them all over her body because I told her that I can see so well with my hands! :P

I never thought those cheap glasses could save me so much money. I dont think I even spent 10 bucks that night. Btw, there better not be a rash of blind guys at strip clubs all over the place now!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hope I haven't told this one too :lol:

Back in the day of jumpsuits :oops:
    for those who don't know it is an all in one piece top and bottoms together,
    well I was wearing one... mine black of course, which worked in my favor.

We were beginning the night of bar hopping with friends, feeling good,
    head off to the potty ...
    don't like to sit so I crouched over the can

stand up ...
    the entire top half of my outfit had been in the toilet, while I was peeing,
    it was entirely soaked and it had huge shoulder pads ... it was dripping wet.

I take it off and try to use the hand dryer and paper sheets to dry it
    but that wasn't working too well.
    I'm sure I was a sight there in my undies as I'm known to usually be braless
    but I've blocked that part out. :lol:

After what seemed forever I'm sure, I return to the table
    everyone is wondering what happened to me being gone so long
    and I whisper through clenched teeth for JB's ears only
    'don't touch me... I am soaking wet'

:? he thought I fell in...
    well sort of :shh:

I went on drinking and soon it didn't matter anymore
    and it was dry by nights end :mrgreen:
  • This thread is GOLD!!!

Im not sure if I should be happpy or sad about not having a story to compete with most in here. I tend to be more like RKNDY - I puke before the real "fun" can happen :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    What a fun thread :lol:

Here's my contribution ...

I once partied with two friends and had a lot of wine. At one point it was late and they went home and I fell asleep on the couch. During the night, I felt an urgent need and went to what I thought was my bathroom. Unfortunately, it was the front door. I stood there in the hallroom, locked out at 4 am with no phone or keys and just couldn't get in anymore. My bedroom was at the other end of my corridor and I must have thought I went to the bathroom which was opposite my front door. Fotunately, my parents were living close, and I passed out fully dressed. So I went to my parents, woke them up and spent the night there. Luckily, my uncle worked as a keysmith at the time and just had visited my parents. He opened my door the next day and I didn't have to pay someone to do it... Since then, I'm locking my front door from the inside.

Another thing happened a long time ago at a christmas party. It was a hardcore / punk christmas party and me and my friend went there rather early, but we took some shrooms before. When we were there, we started having vodka shots - it was boring cause no one was there yet. Shrooms and shots are a devilish but fun mix - we ended up greeting everyone at the entrance with our best hardcore voice interpretation of saying Merry christmas :lol: I don't recall everything that happened after that but that was a hell of a party ... And I was never able to use my voice like that again, must have been the mixture :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    In the mid 1990’s I went to a Metallica concert (Jerry Cantrell opened, and was awesome) with four of my close buddies. We all got pretty snickered.

The day started with us drinking before happy hour in sunny florida, so you must keep in mind for this story I have dark sunglasses on.

After the concert, our designated driver, Ted, was to drop us all off at our houses. On the drive home, our friend Chad declared that a strip club in the vicinity was formerly owned by his father. I think it was called Tiffany’s or something similar.

I still had my sunglasses on the top of my head, but as I was getting out of the car, I knocked them back down onto my face. Then I joked that I was blind and grabbed my friend Dan’s Ass as a joke (like I cound’nt see where I was going).

My friend Dan looks as if he’s had a revelation, “A blind guy in a strip club would be awesome!”

So, as we entered the place, we were all asked to show I.D. and a $10 cover to get in.
    Keeping my dark glasses on, and doing my best Stevie Wonder impression, I gave the girl at the register my I.D. As I handed it to her, I realized how silly it would be that a blind guy has a driver’s license. Low and behold she wasn’t the brightest bulb and stamped my hand. I took a $20 from my wallet and tried to pay her. My buddy Dan says, “Jon, I told you to never give out money like that, you’ll be taken advantage of, I’ll pay for you!”

I was still very drunk, so this made it quite funny, and as I pushed through the next set of double doors, I accidentally bump into and almost knocked a waitress over who was carrying a tray of drinks. She got pissed for a moment saying something like, “Damn, watch where you’re go...”

Then I held my hands out as if I was blind again, and my buddy Dan took me by the arm and apologized to the girl. She says, “Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize!” and she takes my arm and walks me up to the front, gives me a free drink and gets a girl to come over and give me a free lap dance.

This stripper took my hands and rubbed them all over her body because I told her that I can see so well with my hands! :P

I never thought those cheap glasses could save me so much money. I dont think I even spent 10 bucks that night. Btw, there better not be a rash of blind guys at strip clubs all over the place now!

:shock: :lol:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Me and a group of friends partied in my room when my parents went on holiday.I was a Southern Comfort drinker,so had stocked up.They brought along cases of Scrumpy Jack cider,superstrong stuff.
    The drinking began ... fast forward 24 hours ... I wake up covered in sick with a bottle of Southern Comfort soaking into the carpet and the shot measurer stuck in my hair,there is human carnage all around.
    I crawl downstairs to find the front door of the house open,our dog gone and various people I had never seen before laying around the garden,make my way into the kitchen to discover at some point we had attempted to cook by using every utensil,pot,crockery and edible item in the house.

Another:

Me and my brother threw a party again when my parents were on holiday.A mix of friends,copious amounts of alcohol and cannabis by the baggy.
    Debauchery reigns,we are woken in the morning by shouting and someone freaking out,discover it is my brothers friend,in the middle of the night his dope stash has disappeared,he is scrambling around the floor next to our dog who is in a deep sleep laying on the baggy,we pull it out and it's empty save for a few dregs,work out that our dog may have ate it.
    The dog is stoned for days ... mum and dad return from holiday and within a few hours are real worried about the dog,who can barely get up to greet their return ... this continues for a few days,until they take it to the vet ... blood tests come back that the dog had alarmingly high levels on THC in it's blood.
    Mum and dad want to know why? :? :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    In the mid 1990’s I went to a Metallica concert (Jerry Cantrell opened, and was awesome) with four of my close buddies. We all got pretty snickered.

Brillant!!!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Leeze wrote:

but we took some shrooms before.

Oh boy, if we start throwing fungus into the mix, that opens a whole other set of stories...one of my faves involves me convincing my friend that yes, the grass is simply the "earth's carpet" :lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I got so piss drunk in Scottsdale Arizona that when I got back to my hotel room I not only took a full on shower in my clothes but I then when to bed in the soaking wet clothes. :D
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I spent a night once drinking with Quentin Tarantino and ended up massaging his shoulders :oops: They were hard! :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    was talking with my buddy last night whom i've known for 25+ years...i asked him if he ever had similar drunken experiences that many of you have had...neither of us could think of a time where we ended up passed out in a field or on a trashcan or whatever kind of situation many of you have gotten yourselves into...we both agreed that no matter how drunk we got, we managed to find a somewhat decent place to pass out :D

frankly, i'm surprised some of you are still alive! :lol::lol:
  • teegan31teegan31 Posts: 126
    I got rediculously drunk on hard cider and ended up at an outdoor festival in my town, lost all of my friends and wandered around the park looking for someone to drive me closer to home. I wiped out and ripped my zipper open so I spent the night wandering around with my pants open, I made it to a bar near my house (in the back of a buddies truck) I found my boyfriend there (he was wondering why I was there without my friends...lol) told him not to leave and went to the bathroom, came back and couldn't find him so I bought a shot of tequilla and decided to walk home. I carried my shoes and staggered home, thinking I should stop for a nap in the grass...lol...I made it home to my apartment and got woken up in the elevator by some guy (I lived on the 2nd floor...lol) Woke up in the morning with a trail of my clothes from the front door to my bedroom, my friends all called the next day to find out why I went missing and I found out that they were at the bar a few tables over and seen me buy the shot and not come back....great night though
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Leeze wrote:
    What a fun thread :lol:

Here's my contribution ...

I once partied with two friends and had a lot of wine. At one point it was late and they went home and I fell asleep on the couch. During the night, I felt an urgent need and went to what I thought was my bathroom. Unfortunately, it was the front door. I stood there in the hallroom, locked out at 4 am with no phone or keys and just couldn't get in anymore. My bedroom was at the other end of my corridor and I must have thought I went to the bathroom which was opposite my front door. Fotunately, my parents were living close, and I passed out fully dressed. So I went to my parents, woke them up and spent the night there. Luckily, my uncle worked as a keysmith at the time and just had visited my parents. He opened my door the next day and I didn't have to pay someone to do it... Since then, I'm locking my front door from the inside.

Another thing happened a long time ago at a christmas party. It was a hardcore / punk christmas party and me and my friend went there rather early, but we took some shrooms before. When we were there, we started having vodka shots - it was boring cause no one was there yet. Shrooms and shots are a devilish but fun mix - we ended up greeting everyone at the entrance with our best hardcore voice interpretation of saying Merry christmas :lol: I don't recall everything that happened after that but that was a hell of a party ... And I was never able to use my voice like that again, must have been the mixture :lol:

Bahahaha Mushrooms. Pretty crazy... Had some wild times on those. I love Germany and got drunk every night when I was there last summer. :lol: You locked yourself out too? Haha I did that last summer but I was able to kick down the basement door. :lol::lol:
  • Oh boy, I'm sure I'll be deleting this post at some point. Anywho, several years ago, I had been drinking with friends, at happy hour :D. Let's just say, I got a little too happy and got in my car and headed home on route 80. I should not have been driving. Two state troopers (one car) pulled me over, as I think I was swirving in all 3 lanes. I was so afraid of losing my license. I was desperate. I ended up unbuttoning my dress to show them that I recently had surgery and that I drank too much 'cause I was blue. They were really sweet. They put a flag on my car's antenna, left my car on route 80 and drove me home. No ticket. Nothing. That was a close one!
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    Oh boy, I'm sure I'll be deleting this post at some point. Anywho, several years ago, I had been drinking with friends, at happy hour :D. Let's just say, I got a little too happy and got in my car and headed home on route 80. I should not have been driving. Two state troopers (one car) pulled me over, as I think I was swirving in all 3 lanes. I was so afraid of losing my license. I was desperate. I ended up unbuttoning my dress to show them that I recently had surgery and that I drank too much 'cause I was blue. They were really sweet. They put a flag on my car's antenna, left my car on route 80 and drove me home. No ticket. Nothing. That was a close one!

That is a close one.
    We used to do these things called Chilly Willys when we would get really drunk. Turn a shot glass upside down and fill the bottom with vodka and sniff it. Whoooo!!! Good times! :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Ok.. I will give you the Canananananada story..

I live in Detroit. The drinking age in cananada is 19. once I turned 19, me and my friends would always cross the boarder to Windsor and go to the bars. One drunken night, we were leaving a nude joint called Cheetah's and walking along, I "accidentally" kicked over a business's street sign. Two cops on foot saw me do it and confronted me. "You fucking Americans come over here and destroy our property eh?" the one said. They asked for my ID and quickly told me I was under arrest for mischief... Yes, there is actually a crime in Cananada called "mischief".. I panicked.. The one cop was still holding my ID out in front of him. I thought to myself that I could snatch my ID and run away. I quickly put this shitty plan into action.. I lunged for my ID and completely missed. The cops thought I was swinging and the other cop punched me in the face. My nose exploded with blood and I hunched over. They both proceeded to try and wrestle me to the ground and I started hitting the cop that hit me with uppers.. I believe I got at least two good ones in.. The fucking pummeled me.. Finally handcuffed and on the ground, lying in a pool of my own blood, the cops started to panic a bit.. They thought that they had cracked my skull on the take-down and immediately called for an ambulance in a frenzy.. They discussed "what happened" as I lied there.. Silent, drunk, and pissed I would not tell them that it was just a bloody nose. They cut all my clothes off me in the ambulance and after a few hours in the hospital I was immediately arrested upon my discharge.. The cop I hit handcuffed me (in an ass-less hospital gown) put me in his car and we headed to jail. He kept slamming on his brakes at the traffic lights so I would smack my head off of the partition so I just laid on the floor. This really pissed him off for some reason and he got very rough with me upon pulling me out of the car at the jail.. So there I was. In windsor jail, in a hospital gown, with dried up blood all matted in my hair, charged with mischief and assaulting a police officer, and waiting for my dad to come bail me out.. That was a great car ride home.. he brought me pants..

Oh to be young...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Damn, that shouldn't warrant getting you kicked out of the country. Also, you're lucky it wasn't Vancouver in the past few years or you would have been hit with a taser gun, a couple people have died because of that. Really stupid shit.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    voidofman wrote:
    Damn, that shouldn't warrant getting you kicked out of the country. Also, you're lucky it wasn't Vancouver in the past few years or you would have been hit with a taser gun, a couple people have died because of that. Really stupid shit.
    I got banned until I was 22.. I snuck over when I was 21 (pre 911) for a party in grand bend and was ticketed by a cop on foot for public urination.. I never took care of the ticket or went back since.. I am sure there is a warrant.. for the ticket and for violating my probation.. And it sucks because I could have gone to all of the canada shows last month.. I was so fucking stupid..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13