Drunk stories...

Comments

• supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    RKCNDY wrote:
    supadupa wrote:
    My friend and I got drunk at a Renaissance Faire a few weeks back, and we molested a guy dressed as a tree person.

I so want to make an 'stick' joke...but I don't want a time out...

He totally had wood for us.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    supadupa wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    supadupa wrote:
    My friend and I got drunk at a Renaissance Faire a few weeks back, and we molested a guy dressed as a tree person.

I so want to make an 'stick' joke...but I don't want a time out...

He totally had wood for us.

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    supadupa wrote:

:o
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    supadupa wrote:

Renaissance Faire you say? most action that guy has got in years :P
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    me and my buddy went to boston a few years back for a sox/mets game, drinking heavily before, during, and after the game. we get in a cab after we left the bar and my buddy immediately psased out.... about 2 minutes into the cab ride, he pukes... all over the seat in front of him and all over the floor

needless to say we got kicked out of the cab and i ended carrying him back to the hotel... that fucker is a lot heavier than he looks
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    norm wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

Yeah, same here.
  • pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. Posts: 1,808
    edited October 2011
    The last day of Frosh (a week of bonding/partying for 1st year uni students in Canada) was basically a big drunkfest where we show our appreciation for our Frosh leaders by getting them drunk (they're not allowed to drink during Frosh) at this really lame waterpark/ski hill that's only open to us.

We're at the park by 10:00 (drinking on the hour bus ride) and proceed to get absolutely smashed. By late afternoon, I had curled up in the fetal position and passed out in the middle of the grass. I wake up to find that my friends had put those orange cones around me. One of my frosh leaders realized I was awake and came over to make sure I was okay (while petting my head) and decided that I was good to go and we pounded back a few more beers before a more responsible frosh leader grabbed me. She directed me towards the buses for the first bus run back to campus (6:00) and gave me a non-drinking chaperone from my floor who was ordered to put me straight to bed.

I sat at the back of the bus leading everyone in a singalong, including, apparently, Kenny Roger's The Gambler and got really annoyed when no one could singalong to Given To Fly (it was 1998 :) ), so I just sang (more like yelled) it by myself. After a while, I declared that it was quiet time and had a very deep and meaningful conversation with the guy sitting across the aisle from me. While I don't remember specifics, I do recall leading the singalong and talking to some guy. When we got back to campus, I met some upper years on our floor who had moved in that day. After an hour break from drinking (bus ride), I started all over and spent the night drinking with them. They played guitars and we sang, and I discovered that one of them even knew Given to Fly (he told me about 10C). :)

Anyway, fast forward to April and my last English tutorial. Our T.A.'s take us out for pitchers afterward and one of the guys in my tutorial (who I'd partnered up with several times) informs me that he was the guy that I had that deep, meaningful conversation with on the bus on the way home. He thought it was the funniest/cutest thing ever, but he didn't want it to be weird/awkward so he didn't say anything. I had NO idea. :)

Edit: Sorry, it turned out to be a longer story than I thought. :)
    Post edited by pineapplesandwaves. on
  • norm wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

:lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Anyway, fast forward to April and my last English tutorial. Our T.A.'s take us out for pitchers afterward and one of the guys in my tutorial (who I'd partnered up with several times) informs me that he was the guy that I had that deep, meaningful conversation with on the bus on the way home. He thought it was the funniest/cutest thing ever, but he didn't want it to be weird/awkward so he didn't say anything. I had NO idea. :)

So what ever happened to 'Mr. deep meaningful conversation'?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    2. During college, a buddy and I would go to his girlfriend's house that she shared with a bunch of other girls at her school, about an hour away. One time we had everclear and kool-aid and I vaguely remember walking all around the neighborhood in my socks, thinking I have to keep moving because if I stop things will spin out of control and I will start puking. I also remember we lifted a telephone pole that was laying on the side of the street, not sure why.

Everclear is some pretty scary shit man. I've had a few apple pie nights. :D
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    :lol::lol: This thread is hilarious, just read through the whole thing!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RKCNDY wrote:

So what ever happened to 'Mr. deep meaningful conversation'?

Absolutely nothing. :)

Now, the guy who knew Given to Fly, on the other hand. :lol:
  • samjam wrote:
    :lol::lol: This thread is hilarious, just read through the whole thing!

+1

:thumbup:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    On day during the World Cup last year I started the morning by running 22 miles (i was marathon training at the time- although I never ended up running one), had a light snack and went to the beach. My friend called and asked me to meet her at the bar up the road to watch the game. So I did. Soccer and beers. Not a bad combo. Well after a few beers we declared it World Cup Bender Day. We bar hopped half way across the city drinking beers, sitting in the sun and watching games. In the evening we stopped and got a taco. One taco each. Ended up at one of my favorite bars, where I ran into a crew of Irish dudes that I know. (Evenings spent with them always end up with me very very drunk.) I was already very very drunk and they had just returned from the world cup and had those vuvuzela horns. It quickly became a shit show. My girlfriend left and went home with some dude. I was stuck with my Irish buddies and proceeded to get more wasted. They NEVER just put me in a cab. Fuckers. They like me to suffer. They keep buying me drinks, playing Pearl Jam on the juke box and encouraging me to play the vuvuzela along to the music. I have to say I rocked RVM and Spin the Black circle. DRUNK. I decide to leave. I'm walking out the door to the bouncer's relief and I run into a buddy of mine from work. He insists on buying me a drink. He buys me several. At one point we are talking and I reach behind me, grab my beer and take a big sip. It's not beer. It's whiskey. normally that wouldn't be a problem, but after 12 hours of a beer bender, little food and then a giant swig of whiskey I'm fucked. I go to the bathroom immediately to take care of the problem. (I am a boot and rally girl when necessary) Except it hits me too quick. I shoulder dive into the toilet. Somehow I hit the toilet perfectly because the tank shatters. And I face plant. Water is everywhere. I'm dripping with tank water. I am spinning so hard at this point I stumble out to the horrified looks of several women waiting in line. Its the only toilet mind you. I beeline for the door and someone somewhere got me in a cab and I went home. I kinda blacked out along the way but remember giving the cab driver $40 on $20 fare and telling him to "just keep it". I'm sure I spoke clearly. Wake up the next morning in the hallway in a sock and underwear, and a nascar hat where the s is a lightening bolt. Drive by the bar later the day and there is a a plumber parked out front. The amazing thing is I didn't have a single bruise on me. I ran into my buddy a few days later and he was like "where'd you go- I turned around to get us drinks and you disappeared, then some drunk chick fell into the toilet and smashed it, and everyone had to use the men's room all night." :lol::lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    edited October 2011
    "where'd you go- I turned around to get us drinks and you disappeared, then some drunk chick fell into the toilet and smashed it, and everyone had to use the men's room all night."

That last part made me laugh so hard my cheeks hurt. :lol:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    On day during the World Cup last year I started the morning by running 22 miles (i was marathon training at the time- although I never ended up running one), had a light snack and went to the beach. My friend called and asked me to meet her at the bar up the road to watch the game. So I did. Soccer and beers. Not a bad combo. Well after a few beers we declared it World Cup Bender Day. We bar hopped half way across the city drinking beers, sitting in the sun and watching games. In the evening we stopped and got a taco. One taco each. Ended up at one of my favorite bars, where I ran into a crew of Irish dudes that I know. (Evenings spent with them always end up with me very very drunk.) I was already very very drunk and they had just returned from the world cup and had those vuvuzela horns. It quickly became a shit show. My girlfriend left and went home with some dude. I was stuck with my Irish buddies and proceeded to get more wasted. They NEVER just put me in a cab. Fuckers. They like me to suffer. They keep buying me drinks, playing Pearl Jam on the juke box and encouraging me to play the vuvuzela along to the music. I have to say I rocked RVM and Spin the Black circle. DRUNK. I decide to leave. I'm walking out the door to the bouncer's relief and I run into a buddy of mine from work. He insists on buying me a drink. He buys me several. At one point we are talking and I reach behind me, grab my beer and take a big sip. It's not beer. It's whiskey. normally that wouldn't be a problem, but after 12 hours of a beer bender, little food and then a giant swig of whiskey I'm fucked. I go to the bathroom immediately to take care of the problem. (I am a boot and rally girl when necessary) Except it hits me too quick. I shoulder dive into the toilet. Somehow I hit the toilet perfectly because the tank shatters. And I face plant. Water is everywhere. I'm dripping with tank water. I am spinning so hard at this point I stumble out to the horrified looks of several women waiting in line. Its the only toilet mind you. I beeline for the door and someone somewhere got me in a cab and I went home. I kinda blacked out along the way but remember giving the cab driver $40 on $20 fare and telling him to "just keep it". I'm sure I spoke clearly. Wake up the next morning in the hallway in a sock and underwear, and a nascar hat where the s is a lightening bolt. Drive by the bar later the day and there is a a plumber parked out front. The amazing thing is I didn't have a single bruise on me. I ran into my buddy a few days later and he was like "where'd you go- I turned around to get us drinks and you disappeared, then some drunk chick fell into the toilet and smashed it, and everyone had to use the men's room all night." :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: awesome!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    voidofman wrote:
    "where'd you go- I turned around to get us drinks and you disappeared, then some drunk chick fell into the toilet and smashed it, and everyone had to use the men's room all night."

He was never the wiser. Funny thing is he is this brilliant public defender- you'd think he'd be able to put two and two together. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    voidofman wrote:

He was never the wiser. Funny thing is he is this brilliant public defender- you'd think he'd be able to put two and two together. :lol:

That's the best part! It's like, "Clark Kent is never around when Superman shows up..." :lol:
    OK. Probably my earliest drunk night story. Valentine's Day 1991...I'm a senior in high school. I was sick and on antibiotics. Didn't stop me...even though I was on the medicine I scored a bottle of sloe gin fizz...grape I think was the flavor. Doesn't matter. I get hammered at a party and drive not only myself but a Jeep load of people to the Valentine's Dance at my high school. The party was only a half mile away or so...but still in hindsight very wrong. Get in the dance and just shit went bad. :lol: Basically my buddies removed me because I was so hammered. Mind you this is centarl New York in the middle of the winter...it was freezing outside. They put me in my Jeep to pass out and one of my genius buddies decides to start my truck and turn the heat on so I don't freeze. Good idea but...I awake to a cop tapping on my window...he sees me sitting behind the wheel...truck running...passed out drunk. Takes me out and starts questioning me. There was puke outside my door so apparently I did that as well. Here's the kicker...they gave me a sobriety test in the parking lot as the dance was letting out...basically I had an audience of 300 or so classmates...I remember stumbling and hearing the crowd go "owwww" like it was a sporting event and I just struck out! :lol: The cops find some some rolling papers in my truck but I didn't have any of the good stuff. I remember them questioning me at the station about that and threatening to bring in the "police dogs". I knew I had shit so bring them in. Cops do their thing and actually drive me to my house...on the way home I puke in the backseat of the cop car :lol: . However I had to wake up my Dad that night and tell him I was charged with drunk driving and other offenses...he was disappointed then. I got ou of the charges and I know he's looking down today laughing his ass off!! :lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    That is an awesome story Rye...you should probably change your name to Legend!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    i was home on leave about 2 years ago and my buddy(same one from the boston story, we've been best friends since kindergarten, he's basically my brother) called and said we should get a few beers and some lunch at about 1pm, i said sure....

we go out get lunch and start boozing hard. throughout the day we hit just about every bar in the neighborhood and later on that night we decide it was a good idea to go to the strip club(some things happened there that i won't post because i don't want to get banned :P ). the last thing i remember my buddy said to me "you just disappeared for like an hour" and then he disappeared for an hour.....

i woke up on my mothers porch when she opened the door to go to work, she locked the door and i don't have a key... she gave me a disgusted look and said "get in the house" :lol:
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    I shoulder dive into the toilet. Somehow I hit the toilet perfectly because the tank shatters. And I face plant. Water is everywhere. I'm dripping with tank water. I am spinning so hard at this point I stumble out to the horrified looks of several women waiting in line. Its the only toilet mind you. I beeline for the door and someone somewhere got me in a cab and I went home. I kinda blacked out along the way but remember giving the cab driver $40 on $20 fare and telling him to "just keep it". I'm sure I spoke clearly. Wake up the next morning in the hallway in a sock and underwear, and a nascar hat where the s is a lightening bolt. Drive by the bar later the day and there is a a plumber parked out front. The amazing thing is I didn't have a single bruise on me. I ran into my buddy a few days later and he was like "where'd you go- I turned around to get us drinks and you disappeared, then some drunk chick fell into the toilet and smashed it, and everyone had to use the men's room all night." :lol::lol:

You win!

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    so far... :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    That is an awesome story Rye...you should probably change your name to Legend!!!
    I would agree.... Or "Coolest mutha fucka to grace the face of the mutha fuckin earth" may be more appropriate
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I would agree.... Or "Coolest mutha fucka to grace the face of the mutha fuckin earth" may be more appropriate

+ a gazillion!!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    I drank a little too much in Cooperstown, NY and did the...who who hehe in the Baseball Hall of Fame with my girlfiend. :thumbup:
  • holy shit! how many drunken stories include somethhing to do with syracuse university?

i have more drunken stories from su than i can remember... actually i dont really remember much of college...SU was so much fun...the best 5 and a half years of my life!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
    the best 5 and a half years of my life!

:lol: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :lol::clap: :thumbup: :lol::clap: :thumbup: :clap::lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread can officially be closed.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2