Drunk stories...

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Leaving a party one time, a sober driver was nice enough to give me a ride home. I unfortunately puked out of the window on the interstate and it got all over the car. I was so drunk that I knew I wouldn't be able to clean it up, but I offered anyway and said, "stop at a car wash, I'll pay for it and spray it clean"

She stopped at a gas station and handed me one of those fucking window cleaners! She wasn't happy and showed it. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Exactly. I passed out one time in front of all my good friends and found out the next morning that I was the human canvas all night. It even began before I fell asleep as I was so volunteering apparently.

The best piece of "art" was my friend writing "Hot Dog Stand" on my back with an arrow pointing to my ass. :? :lol:

I shaved off my best friends eyebrow once but only the one over his left eye. All summer we called him Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Exactly. I passed out one time in front of all my good friends and found out the next morning that I was the human canvas all night. It even began before I fell asleep as I was so volunteering apparently.

The best piece of "art" was my friend writing "Hot Dog Stand" on my back with an arrow pointing to my ass. :? :lol:

I shaved off my best friends eyebrow once but only the one over his left eye. All summer we called him Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. :lol:

Did he find much humor in that? :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Did he find much humor in that? :lol:

Fuck no. He was pissed at me for about a month. All I will say is eyebrows grow back really slowly. I think I did it either on or around the 4th of July and it was probably not back to normal until around Thanksgiving. :lol::lol: Couple of years later I was the best man in his wedding. :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I think I told this one on another thread along with my pond episode
    so I need to recall new material ... there's plenty

but

I woke up one morning after a wild night of disco,
    the lamp next to the bed was broken

and it appears I got out of my pantyhose through
    one of the knees :shock:

:lol: I would have liked to have seen that!

There are no witnesses...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I have many stories...but the "Mace story" ranks up there...Sorry it's a long one..but I think it's worth the read..

It was NYE...4-5 years ago. I was planning on hanging out with a close friend, her boyfriend and then tons of his friends (none of which I had ever met before...and after this story, I never saw them again). Anyway, first we headed to my friend's boyfriend's friend's house for some pre-party beverages and to drop off our stuff (we were all spending the night there). Oh and before I get to far into this I should mention that I'm 5 foot and weigh about 100 lbs. So, I have 2-3 mixed drinks at the party..or was it wine? Maybe champagne? You get the idea. So after this we all load into a shuttle and head to Baltimore. Before we get to our main destination (which has an OPEN bar), we stop at the open market for a beer...which I guzzle down pretty quickly since everyone is anxious to get to the open bar.

As soon as we hit the bar, I start downing White Russians...I always drank these on NYE for some reason..I think it started after watching the Big Lebowski a million times. Anyway, as we drank, we munched on little appetizers here and there, but nothing substantial. I'm not sure how many white russians I had but they were strong and I had many. About 10 minutes before the midnight countdown...my friend and I decide that we better head to the bar once more for champagne. As the bartender begins to open the bottle, my friend asks "How much for the whole bottle?" Well since it was an open bar..the guy just handed us the whole bottle :shock:
    At this point we began drinking it straight from the bottle and also pouring a little for friends. The countdown
    was a blur and then the next thing I know is that my friends are all outside and some kind of "situation" is occurring. I decide to chug some more of the champagne before I head out to see what's going on...I think I may have handed the almost empty bottle to somebody.It turns out that my friend's boyfriend's friend had gotten into a fight and then somehow he got maced. My friend's boyfriend helps him, but the mace gets on him(that night I learned that mace transfers very easily) and he sits down on the curb since he is blind at this point. I decide that I should help out..and in my drunk state, I have an epiphany that since it's pepper spray..milk will help the burning go away. I go to the door man and ask for milk...he says they don't have milk. I tell him "listen! I've been drinking white russians all night! I know you have milk!" Apparently this scared him a bit because the next thing I know, I have a cup of milk in my hand and I'm pouring it down the face of my friend's boyfriend :? :lol:
    My friend has managed to get us a cab and my friend, her boyfriend and I get in. Within a couple of minutes I realize that the mace as now transferred from my friend's boyfriend to me and I'm instantly blinded and in pain. Getting maced really hurts!
    I'm not sure if it was the addition of the mace, or all the alcohol catching up to me, or the motion of the cab, but at this point I realize I will not be able to make it home without puking. I roll down the window and get my head out as far as I can, because I don't want to puke in the cab. Apparently, this is not good enough for the cab driver and he threatens to drop us off along 695 (beltway in MD). My friend begs him to take us to our destination and that she'll pay extra and we'll clean off the cab. He obliges and takes us home. At this point, I still can't open my eyes, so when we get back to my friend's boyfriend's friend's house, I stumble blindly out of the cab and curl up in the fetal position on the lawn. Someone yells "what is that in the lawn? A dog?" My friend says "No! That's Ashlee!". After cleaning off the cab, my friend helps me into the house and up the stairs. At some point it is apparently decided that throwing me in the shower is the best way to get the mace out of my eyes. My friend begins to undress me. I hear someone say "well you don't have to take her underwear off!" She puts me the shower, and I finally am able to get my eyes open and half dry off and put on some pjs and my friend helps me downstairs to where everyone is sleeping.
    To top it off, at some point, I lost my cell phone and the next morning my friend's boyfriend tried to figure out why all his clothes from the night smelled like sour milk :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    I have many stories...but the "Mace story" ranks up there...Sorry it's a long one..but I think it's worth the read..

It was NYE...4-5 years ago. I was planning on hanging out with a close friend, her boyfriend and then tons of his friends (none of which I had ever met before...and after this story, I never saw them again). Anyway, first we headed to my friend's boyfriend's friend's house for some pre-party beverages and to drop off our stuff (we were all spending the night there). Oh and before I get to far into this I should mention that I'm 5 foot and weigh about 100 lbs. So, I have 2-3 mixed drinks at the party..or was it wine? Maybe champagne? You get the idea. So after this we all load into a shuttle and head to Baltimore. Before we get to our main destination (which has an OPEN bar), we stop at the open market for a beer...which I guzzle down pretty quickly since everyone is anxious to get to the open bar.

As soon as we hit the bar, I start downing White Russians...I always drank these on NYE for some reason..I think it started after watching the Big Lebowski a million times. Anyway, as we drank, we munched on little appetizers here and there, but nothing substantial. I'm not sure how many white russians I had but they were strong and I had many. About 10 minutes before the midnight countdown...my friend and I decide that we better head to the bar once more for champagne. As the bartender begins to open the bottle, my friend asks "How much for the whole bottle?" Well since it was an open bar..the guy just handed us the whole bottle :shock:
    At this point we began drinking it straight from the bottle and also pouring a little for friends. The countdown
    was a blur and then the next thing I know is that my friends are all outside and some kind of "situation" is occurring. I decide to chug some more of the champagne before I head out to see what's going on...I think I may have handed the almost empty bottle to somebody.It turns out that my friend's boyfriend's friend had gotten into a fight and then somehow he got maced. My friend's boyfriend helps him, but the mace gets on him(that night I learned that mace transfers very easily) and he sits down on the curb since he is blind at this point. I decide that I should help out..and in my drunk state, I have an epiphany that since it's pepper spray..milk will help the burning go away. I go to the door man and ask for milk...he says they don't have milk. I tell him "listen! I've been drinking white russians all night! I know you have milk!" Apparently this scared him a bit because the next thing I know, I have a cup of milk in my hand and I'm pouring it down the face of my friend's boyfriend :? :lol:
    My friend has managed to get us a cab and my friend, her boyfriend and I get in. Within a couple of minutes I realize that the mace as now transferred from my friend's boyfriend to me and I'm instantly blinded and in pain. Getting maced really hurts!
    I'm not sure if it was the addition of the mace, or all the alcohol catching up to me, or the motion of the cab, but at this point I realize I will not be able to make it home without puking. I roll down the window and get my head out as far as I can, because I don't want to puke in the cab. Apparently, this is not good enough for the cab driver and he threatens to drop us off along 695 (beltway in MD). My friend begs him to take us to our destination and that she'll pay extra and we'll clean off the cab. He obliges and takes us home. At this point, I still can't open my eyes, so when we get back to my friend's boyfriend's friend's house, I stumble blindly out of the cab and curl up in the fetal position on the lawn. Someone yells "what is that in the lawn? A dog?" My friend says "No! That's Ashlee!". After cleaning off the cab, my friend helps me into the house and up the stairs. At some point it is apparently decided that throwing me in the shower is the best way to get the mace out of my eyes. My friend begins to undress me. I hear someone say "well you don't have to take her underwear off!" She puts me the shower, and I finally am able to get my eyes open and half dry off and put on some pjs and my friend helps me downstairs to where everyone is sleeping.
    To top it off, at some point, I lost my cell phone and the next morning my friend's boyfriend tried to figure out why all his clothes from the night smelled like sour milk :lol:

Love stories like this! :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I do have funny vomiting stories...

Thread transition, because I've got a funny one to share too. Let's just say that I don't think I'm welcome in a particular Holiday Inn in Downtown Atlanta anymore.

I don't think I am welcome at the Hard Rock in San Fran anymore...sorry Ryez!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    (1000th post!)

Went out drinking, don't remember much.

I woke up in a vehicle. As I was coming to, I looked up at the ceiling. The upholstery was blue. I clearly remember thinking, "That's not my dome light..." I was suddenly filled with dread that I had stolen the car and gone joyriding.

Turned to the window to at least find out where I was. I looked out, then DOWN.

I had passed out (gone to sleep?) in a Ford Bronco on a used car lot. The Bronco just happened to be on those risers. Oh, and this is on the main thoroughfare in town. A busy street if there ever was one 'round those parts.

It took a while for me to remember if it was Saturday (which would have been very, very bad), or Sunday. Thank God it was Sunday - there was no nonchalant way to clamber out of that thing from way up high and bolt across give lanes of traffic in my condition :lol:

Thus began yet another walk of shame, this one about four miles and change.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I do have funny vomiting stories...

Thread transition, because I've got a funny one to share too. Let's just say that I don't think I'm welcome in a particular Holiday Inn in Downtown Atlanta anymore.

I don't think I am welcome at the Hard Rock in San Fran anymore...sorry Ryez!

few years ago we ate at the local chinese buffet. I was at the front counter in the lobby paying the bill and one of my sons barfed all over the floor. I felt bad and offered to clean it, but the lady behind the counter said "oh, no worry, it happen all the time"
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    few years ago we ate at the local chinese buffet. I was at the front counter in the lobby paying the bill and one of my sons barfed all over the floor. I felt bad and offered to clean it, but the lady behind the counter said "oh, no worry, it happen all the time"

Only problem is they didn't have sawdust like the schools did. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Only problem is they didn't have sawdust like the schools did. :lol:

:lol::lol: I totally forgot about the sawdust to soak up puke thing...
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I could compare drunken stories for pages in this thread. here are a couple...

1 - after one of the recent PJ shows at MSG I had to call my wife and have her give me directions on how to get back to my hotel (me and my buddy somehow got seperated).

Side note to that story that before MSG 1, me and the friend I was with got so stoned in our hotel room before the show that we couldn't figure out how to get into MSG (we were staying 2 blocks from MSG). We figured it out after walking around for 20 minutes when we noticed we were walking against a sea of 10,000 people going to the concert :lol::lol:

That was a great trip. I absolutely love NYC.

2 - night before my wedding (after the rehearsal dinner...my wife and her friends went back to our house and me and 3 friends were staying at the hotel where everyone was staying for the wedding). anyway, me and my friends went to the hotel bar and got BOMBED (after drinking at the dinner of course). Closed the bar and ended up buying beer to bring back to the room where my wife and I were staying...this room included a hot tub for 2. Somehow the 4 of us ended up in the hot tub together and every time someone finished a beer we thought it was a good idea to throw the empty bottle against a wall. Security eventually came up and tried to kick us out. One of the guys convinced security to let us stay, saying I was getting married the next day. 2 of the guys called it a night and went back to their rooms and the other 2 of us decided we wanted to get something to eat. Next thing I know I feel something buzzing on my back. I realize that it's my cell phone, which I'm laying on....and I'm in the passenger seat of my friends car, which is fully reclined...and the sun is already up. Yep, I slept in my friends car the night before I got married. I pulled myself together and the wedding went off without a hitch. I think I was drinking 4 hours after I woke up at my wedding :D .

I love drinking
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Waaaaaaay too many to tell. I could probably start my own thread! :D
    Man I love this thread!

A somewhat embarrassing one for me. I'm riding in the backseat of a two door car leaving a bar while in college. My roommate is in the front passenger seat and a girl he met at the bar is driving. I was drinking a beer in the backseat (I know...young and dumb) so I finish it and don't feel so well. I don't have a door or window to lean out of so I decide I will puke in the beer bottle. Well...have you seen Pulp Fiction? You know the scene where John Travolta accidentally shoots the guy in the backseat and the brain matter and blood goes everywhere...that's what happened but with puke. Back windows...all over the back of the front seats...all over my face. It was disgusting but in hindsight... :lol::lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I got drunk in windsor one time and yada yada yada,, I am not allowed in Canananananada anymore..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    DS1119 wrote:
    Man I love this thread!

A somewhat embarrassing one for me. I'm riding in the backseat of a two door car leaving a bar while in college. My roommate is in the front passenger seat and a girl he met at the bar is driving. I was drinking a beer in the backseat (I know...young and dumb) so I finish it and don't feel so well. I don't have a door or window to lean out of so I decide I will puke in the beer bottle. Well...have you seen Pulp Fiction? You know the scene where John Travolta accidentally shoots the guy in the backseat and the brain matter and blood goes everywhere...that's what happened but with puke. Back windows...all over the back of the front seats...all over my face. It was disgusting but in hindsight... :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
    I got drunk in windsor one time and yada yada yada,, I am not allowed in Canananananada anymore..

Yeah...Ryez and I would have had so much fun with you in Cananananananannada....I would have challenged you to a Beagle Ballz eating contest, and won.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

Maybe there should be another thread for places people got kicked out of/not welcome back to...

After another NYE incident, my family was no longer invited to any neighborhood parties...most of the blame apparently was placed on me...okay so maybe it was my idea to do blow job shots "the right way", but I was only 18 at the time..so it wasn't like I was the one who brought the alcohol... :D
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    edited October 2011
    afroannnie wrote:

Maybe there should be another thread for places people got kicked out of/not welcome back to...

After another NYE incident, my family was no longer invited to any neighborhood parties...most of the blame apparently was placed on me...okay so maybe it was my idea to do blow job shots "the right way", but I was only 18 at the time..so it wasn't like I was the one who brought the alcohol... :D

I already made one
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=164199
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    DS1119 wrote:
    Man I love this thread!

:lol: !
    afroannnie wrote:

aaahhhh...if only certain people that were at the tailgate showed up to the pre-party... ;) (why were we all so quiet and reserved on Friday?)

- Christopher McCandless
    afroannnie wrote:

I already made one
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=164199

good to know... :D
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

aaahhhh...if only certain people that were at the tailgate showed up to the pre-party... ;) (why were we all so quiet and reserved on Friday?)

I think the whole thing was a bit overwhelming...here's to livin' it up for the tour in 2012 ;)

And yeah...it seems that there were quite a few people that were at the tail gate that should have really been at the pre-party!
    Real quick one...

Friday afternoon in college. Hit up the bars with some friend around 3PM. Drink heavily till around midnight and decide to go to this party. Go to this party which was a fancy dress-up party that a couple of friends were throwing. Didn't really care that we were underdressed at the time. Had a few glasses of wine, then started drinking from the bottle EV style! :D Two more bottles of wine later I decide it's time to go home...which was a mile or two away. One the way back I decide I'm going to go down into this drainage area and take a leak. It had been raining so I slipped and rolled all the way down. A couple hours later, I wake up feeling wet. It was pouring and I was laying in a mud puddle...still in the drainage ditch.
    Don't really remember wandering home. Woke up on my computer desk to an alarm going off the next day. The alarm had gone off because I had to be at work at 5AM (I worked at a golf course). I threw on my work shirt and some clean pants and left for work still drunk. Get to work and everyone is looking at me weird.
    3 hours later while still at work, I go into the bathroom and my face and hair were still covered in mud and my lips were purple from all the wine. Worked 3 hours like that and NOBODY said a word!!! Fuckers! :lol:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Thank you, DS1119, for starting this thread. The stories are fantastic and hilarious.

There was another incident while I was at college. It was the end of fall semester. I had finished my term papers and taken all my final exams. I convinced a friend of mine to go and and celebrate with me. Since it was near the holidays, I had very little money. I bought myself one shot. I then proceeded to take sips from other people's drinks when they were not looking (usually they were too focused on members of the opposite sex). My friend had been distracted by friends of hers to notice my siphoning of drinks, so she was surprised when I announced that I needed to return to my room. Yep, I spent the night throwing up. I was suppose to take the bus home the next day, but I missed the first bus out. I had no way to get ahold of my brother who was going to pick me up at the bus station (this was pre-cell phone days). I caught the next bus out, and prayed that my stomach would not revolt for the 3 hour ride. When I got off the bus, my brother was waiting for me. He looked at me and said, "That must have been one hell of night."
    ELITIST FUK
    mca47 wrote:
    Real quick one...

Friday afternoon in college. Hit up the bars with some friend around 3PM. Drink heavily till around midnight and decide to go to this party. Go to this party which was a fancy dress-up party that a couple of friends were throwing. Didn't really care that we were underdressed at the time. Had a few glasses of wine, then started drinking from the bottle EV style! :D Two more bottles of wine later I decide it's time to go home...which was a mile or two away. One the way back I decide I'm going to go down into this drainage area and take a leak. It had been raining so I slipped and rolled all the way down. A couple hours later, I wake up feeling wet. It was pouring and I was laying in a mud puddle...still in the drainage ditch.
    Don't really remember wandering home. Woke up on my computer desk to an alarm going off the next day. The alarm had gone off because I had to be at work at 5AM (I worked at a golf course). I threw on my work shirt and some clean pants and left for work still drunk. Get to work and everyone is looking at me weird.
    3 hours later while still at work, I go into the bathroom and my face and hair were still covered in mud and my lips were purple from all the wine. Worked 3 hours like that and NOBODY said a word!!! Fuckers! :lol:

:lol:
    SD48277 wrote:
    Thank you, DS1119, for starting this thread. The stories are fantastic and hilarious.

Drunken night stories are the best. The only thing better is when you are sitting around drinking with your buds...telling drunken night stories!! :lol::lol:
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    My friend and I got drunk at a Renaissance Faire a few weeks back, and we molested a guy dressed as a tree person.
    supadupa wrote:
    My friend and I got drunk at a Renaissance Faire a few weeks back, and we molested a guy dressed as a tree person.

I so want to make an 'stick' joke...but I don't want a time out...

- Christopher McCandless