I have my CDL, Going to INDY to start Training!!!!!

12345679»

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Bugger - what a pain, hope it works out.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,934
    Claireack wrote:
    Bugger - what a pain, hope it works out.
    Alll good. My doc said to drop it off to her with a note saying that I'm not sleepy during the day and Boom. I got my med card.

I do hope to get there early enough and wait cuz she on the other side of town.

Into deep and have gone to far to stop now. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Damn, whats up with this place today?

ANYWHO, I have received a conditional offer of employment and am headed out to Indy on friday for orientation. 8-)8-)8-)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    mickeyrat wrote:

ANYWHO, I have received a conditional offer of employment and am headed out to Indy on friday for orientation. 8-)8-)8-)

Congratulations on the offer, good luck to you!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:

NICE! Congrats man!!!!! :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:

8-)

i hear they are paying people to end football games at lucas oil.....might be worth checking out. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    This time tomorrow, I'll be leaving the driving to greyhound, westbound and down. :mrgreen:

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    greyhound

maybe you will run into cate on your trip. :? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    greyhound

maybe you will run into cate on your trip. :? :lol:
    hehehehe, as I recall she hit Cbus headed east.