I have my CDL, Going to INDY to start Training!!!!!

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :D
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    nice! congrats!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Oh chit

Congrads
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    CONGRATS! :mrgreen:

*makes note to never drive in ohio
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    congrats mickey RF-ster! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Congratulations!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,935
    norm wrote:
    CONGRATS! :mrgreen:

*makes note to never drive in ohio
    Uhh, Norm. This license allows me to drive in the lower 48. Up to 80,000lbs gross vehicle weight. The way things are looking , as long as you stay on YOUR side of the mississippi , I shouldn't have to slam on my brakes cuz you cut in front of me. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Congratulations man! 8-) :thumbup:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Congrats!!! :D :thumbup:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    RKCNDY wrote:
    congrats mickey RF-ster! :D
    RFster? really? Say it so RKand20.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    that's your cb handle - ratfuck :P :lol:
    norm wrote:
    I rather like ratbastard better. thank you.

norm wrote:
    Little duck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Little duck
    smoking baby has a nice ring to it. ;)

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Congrats !!!! :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Good for you! Congrats!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Congratulations!! :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Nice job, Mr. The Rat!

You are badassness itself.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,551
    atta guy
    www.myspace.com
    atta guy
    thanks you son of bitch.

One at 1pm the other a phone interview at 5. I'm nervous.

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Good luck! :thumbup:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Good luck!! :thumbup:
    should be a quick interview....

you got a CDL

can you come in next tuesday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Don't forget to zip your fly.

Except for the phone interview. I would do that one with no pants on.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

1pm interview...you should dress like blenderman

(what happened to that guy anyway? :? )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

1pm interview...you should dress like blenderman

(what happened to that guy anyway? :? )

he just posted the other day

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=175026&p=4081178#p4081178
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    that was fast. seems like just yesterday you were thinking of going to a trucking course and getting a CDL. nicely done, Sir.

my very first go at landing a trucking job was w/ this one company here in the midwest. i signed my name and date for 3 days straight. the stacks of paperwork could be measured in feet or pounds. file after file. sign the line after signing the line.

after all that i went home and never went back. took me two years to get my shit together.

have a good day, dude. very nicely done.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    You've prob done one already so good luck with the next :D
    That guy must be a good poker player. Noncommital. Will find out by wed noon, one way or another. Didnt catch any kind of vibe.

Next up phone interview at 5.