I have my CDL, Going to INDY to start Training!!!!!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,934
    chadwick wrote:
    you'll be a flat lander as long as you stay in the midwest.
    ?mountain driving? winter time?
    not the best of choices on places to be, currently.

congratulations on the installation of your truck chains for icey roads driving. this part sucks balls. the entire business blows. you will hate stuff when you do this. you will be cold and upset and wet. some people quit and go home leaving the truck wherever it sits.

http://youtu.be/-ZyFfe2kqy8
    Chad, I used to walk miles in the rain and snow to get high. I have spent 3 of the last 5 years working in a refrigerator/subzero freezer. The other 2 years I worked as a donation pick up driver/helper for the VOA. I can take it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    you'll be a flat lander as long as you stay in the midwest.
    ?mountain driving? winter time?
    not the best of choices on places to be, currently.

congratulations on the installation of your truck chains for icey roads driving. this part sucks balls. the entire business blows. you will hate stuff when you do this. you will be cold and upset and wet. some people quit and go home leaving the truck wherever it sits.

http://youtu.be/-ZyFfe2kqy8
    Chad, I used to walk miles in the rain and snow to get high. I have spent 3 of the last 5 years working in a refrigerator/subzero freezer. The other 2 years I worked as a donation pick up driver/helper for the VOA. I can take it.

i know you can, Sir. i go a bit overboard, trucks get me wound up. i am excited for you.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Get your mind out of the gutter!! ;):lol:

I have gotten the loan. Will be attending Roadmaster truck driving school in 2-3 weeks.

STAY OFF THE ROADS of the MIdwest!! :mrgreen:

Congrats to YOU !!!!! you finally "did it " :D

Just stay away from - Downtown Cleveland, Ohio - very dangerous, lots of crime....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,551
    you're doing what now mick?
    www.myspace.com
    waiting to drive a huge ass truck.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    waiting to drive a huge ass truck.

drive what now?

congrats :)
    www.myspace.com
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    good luck mickeyrat!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Get your mind out of the gutter!! ;):lol:

I have gotten the loan. Will be attending Roadmaster truck driving school in 2-3 weeks.

STAY OFF THE ROADS of the MIdwest!! :mrgreen:

Good for you man! :thumbup: :clap:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    10-4 Rubber Duck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    good for you, just be careful because other drivers are idiots and they don't appreciate the big rigs
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    good for you, just be careful because other drivers are idiots and they don't appreciate the big rigs

I think you got that mixed up. It's usually the truck driver that sits in the left lane alongside a fellow trucker, causing a big asshole train. :lol:

Anyway, good luck to you Mickey!
    crazypjfan wrote:

I think you got that mixed up. It's usually the truck driver that sits in the left lane alongside a fellow trucker, causing a big asshole train. :lol:

Anyway, good luck to you Mickey!

i swear, they were doing that shit on I65S in indiana. mother fuckers. get the fuck out of my way.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    On 295 in Jersey, I've seen so many cars whip in front of a tractor trailer just so they don't have to be behind them, it's so fucking dangerous, those things don't stop on a dime ya know
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Make sure your rig looks like this:

all that that thing is missing is shag carpeting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Then in the back...

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    81 wrote:

Shag is not conducive to winter trucking...hardwood is much easier to keep clean, too.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    "Be sure 'n tell 'em, LARGE MARGE sent ya!"
    Then in the back...

not sure orange goes with yellow. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    "Be sure 'n tell 'em, LARGE MARGE sent ya!"

:lol:
    81 wrote:
    Then in the back...

Ok Martha Stewart...
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    81 wrote:
    Then in the back...

Ok Martha Stewart...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

:oops: sorry, 81, but that was really, really funny... :lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    you wanna mix orange and yellow like that...well you go right ahead. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you wanna mix orange and yellow like that...well you go right ahead. :lol:

Class-2-surveyor-s-safety-vest-5290114.jpg

The end.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

that doesn't have a necker knob...truckers need necker knobs!
    81 wrote:

I'm goign with thanks but NO thanks. I do like the flooring though. Thats some good looking wood right there. IT just LOST me with the Earnhardt 3 on the dash.. Fuck that guy and his son too.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    that guy takes his outside boots off and slips a pair of slippers on when inside his truck. i can't live that way myself. my truck floors got diesel and snow and sand all up in it, as well as many other items.

"now throw the coal to it boy, we aint got time to bleed" ~ Glen.
    similar to ventura's... "son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick, i aint got time to bleed" ~ jesse ventura.

"now throw the coal to it boy," comes from my last trip in the truck. we went up to Alaska one December. 2 trucks, 3 of us. i teamed up with mr. Glen.

it's very cold up all through northern B.C. and Yukon. the Yukon being my favorite on the trip. Yukon is not fucking around. that place slays me it's so cold and empty. anyway, the colder it is the better your tires stick to the snow packed icey roads. -20 means your hot rubber tires will grab the road the best. "throw the coal to it, mickeyrat" ~ Glen.

moose lights and bumper. moose have gigantic members. they show them to you as you buzz on by goin through the tree.
    http://youtu.be/1KQEH7QT3l0
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    and mickey needs a monkey

http://youtu.be/l3GpxAyM6yc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O53yqG0KgmQ

doin' and doin' and doin' what now well?
    www.myspace.com