I have my CDL, Going to INDY to start Training!!!!!

Comments

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... lot+lizard

4. Lot Lizard

Truck Stop Prostitute- Male or Female- Predominantly found at truck stops and whose sole intention is to score some trucker lovin' for some quick cash or occcasionally for free depending on the mood
    Man, those lot lizards at the Iowa 80 stop have gotten so much better since the economy took a turn for the worse. Thank goodness for the Bush admistration

:lol::lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,935
    norm wrote:
    and mickey needs a monkey

http://youtu.be/l3GpxAyM6yc
    Theres this truck stop on 75n in Michgan called The Detroiter. We stop on the way to this AA conference twice a year. Theres this stuff , maybe chad knows about it, its called
    "anti monkey butt powder" Fucking hilarious.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Taking online practice tests for my temps. worked well for me when I took them before. Am taking these cold without looking at the manual to see what I remeber.. Most of it is common sense.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    ...no swimming pool in the truck.

you just have to pick up the right load

synchronized_swim_promotion.jpg
    i so wish i was swimming in that thing

That's actually a man in there.

Oh...
    you want the swim cap
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:

Theres this truck stop on 75n in Michgan called The Detroiter. We stop on the way to this AA conference twice a year. Theres this stuff , maybe chad knows about it, its called

where on 75?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    this stuff?

thumbnail.aspx?q=1292637515050&id=693ebcda0944caa75a5fe5d7322094c5
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Ever see 'Duel',
    the early Spielberg feature?
    This can't end well for anyone!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited October 2011
    http://youtu.be/Z1VFuaKkKbA
    http://youtu.be/EXNd6GzUlCE

a lil push me pull me
    by wide frickin load

ten four good buddy
    :crazy: http://youtu.be/4dKtqf8pECE :shock: :wtf:
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:

where on 75?
    Maybe 30 miles south of detriot. near monroe.

RKCNDY wrote:
    this stuff?

thumbnail.aspx?q=1292637515050&id=693ebcda0944caa75a5fe5d7322094c5
    that would be it.

TUITION PAID!!!!!! Start school 2 weeks from on Nov 7. 8-)

catefrances, that you?
    http://youtu.be/ijOI23wBGXk

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    mickeyrat wrote:
    where?
    is it far enough away that you are staying there?

my school lasted 1 month. was hundreds of miles away. so i stayed there.
    backing up was a son of a bitch, backing through cones...fuck.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    http://youtu.be/Z1VFuaKkKbA
    http://youtu.be/EXNd6GzUlCE

a lil push me pull me
    by wide frickin load

ten four good buddy
    :crazy: http://youtu.be/4dKtqf8pECE :shock: :wtf:
    I've seen Ice Road Truckers.

chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    where?

just remember, left is right, and right is left. :crazy:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    where?

Sleeping my own bed. School is in town. Helps when you dont live in bum fuck egypt Chaderino. ;):mrgreen:

7am to 6 pm for three weeks. On day five the backing begins!!

81 wrote:
    check this... for the entire time i drove @ the school i used a cab over tractor.
    only when taking the actual road tests with a DOT lady and her clip board did the instructors give me a conventional tractor. it made a huge difference and was a bad idea on their part. it made backing up more of a bastard when learning. when learning on test day...fuckers irritated me something fierce.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    check this... for the entire time i drove @ the school i used a cab over tractor.
    only when taking the actual road tests with a DOT lady and her clip board did the instructors give me a conventional tractor. it made a huge difference and was a bad idea on their part. it made backing up more of a bastard when learning. when learning on test day...fuckers irritated me something fierce.
    Cab over is those motor under the cab flat faced fuckers?

mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Cab over is those motor under the cab flat faced fuckers?
    http://youtu.be/vSJr75w-F7o

yes, Sir, mr. mickeyrat

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    http://youtu.be/2BMFKCvfmNw
    turn wide and with eyes in all mirrors all the time
    block on coming traffic because you have too
    and because it is fun to make people wait and move
    so just sit tight and stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    http://youtu.be/OBY8KOjB8co
    nice job gettin lost and jammin things up, mickeyrat
    at least you didn't go through that low bridge thing

this happens often
    usually the backing up is several miles long and with curves
    DON'T FUCKING GET LOST AND JACKED AROUND

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    http://youtu.be/lEGZB3Wax0I
    block traffic whenever you get the chance
    you are the boss and everyone else can go fuck themselves
    it is stellar and epic :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    The Ice Road Truckers - they are pretty tough... some of these images are just crazy.

http://youtu.be/YJZ2EDvLjxg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    81 wrote:
    the guy's a dumb ass driving to fast in a construction zone, bend in the road or not. igit.

imagine how light a trail full of bees is. now imagine if he was hauling iron plates which get melted and used to make batteries. a light trailer can hug and hold the bend better than a heavy load yet not really. it's a gamble and speed is the factor.

he was traveling far to fast.

then again im no DOT crash investigator, im just some fuckin dude.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Can now get the basic CDL temps. Have taken the intial three tests, Gen Knowledge, Air Brakes and Combo Vehicles. Have three more tests to take( doubles/triples , tankers and haz mat) to have the full ride of endorsements. Have also filled out the online backround check for hazmat/tanker endorsement. THAT cost $90. They take the fingerprints on friday.

A customer told me today about the oil found in N Dakota? Saying jobs are falling out of trees with trucking being a big one. Like they cant get enough drivers. Hmmmm.

mickeyrat wrote:
    Can now get the basic CDL temps. Have taken the intial three tests, Gen Knowledge, Air Brakes and Combo Vehicles. Have three more tests to take( doubles/triples , tankers and haz mat) to have the full ride of endorsements. Have also filled out the online backround check for hazmat/tanker endorsement. THAT cost $90. They take the fingerprints on friday.

A customer told me today about the oil found in N Dakota? Saying jobs are falling out of trees with trucking being a big one. Like they cant get enough drivers. Hmmmm.

i read about that not to long ago...

they were looking for people to work local...and pay was in the 60K range if memory serves.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:

yeah but you gotta live in north dakota...which wouldn't be bad in the non-winter months but what's the average winter temps? -1000 degrees? no thanks
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

yeah but you gotta live in north dakota...which wouldn't be bad in the non-winter months but what's the average winter temps? -1000 degrees? no thanks

good people up there...eh

it's like beign half canadian...eh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg