Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• I, like Chime, didn't wait either. However my SS didn't reveal his 10c name.

but he was creative, knowing that I like live music he burned live versions of Ten, Vs, Yield, and, Vitology and a sticker from his town of Drogheada in Ireland
    and a coffee mug both stating "I love Drogheada on the Boyne"

VERY COOL!! Thanks so very much Mr. O'Donoghue!!

I hope you have an equally great and thoughtful package coming to you!

Please PM me so I know you saw this.

thanks again!!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."

but he was creative, knowing that I like live music he burned live versions of Ten, Vs, Yield, and, Vitology and a sticker from his town of Drogheada in Ireland

thanks again!!!
    You got Big Al!! That's class!! :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif

thanks again!!!
    You got Big Al!! That's class!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thank You is jus not enough to my Secret Santa, Pandora.
    The gifts are just amazing thoughtful and certainly made me smile :D

I received a custom made cards, photo magnets, a custom mug with hot coco and peppermint schnapps candies a tshirt and a DVD!

I am awful at posting pictures but will try to get them to link.

Thank you again Pandora and Pandora's Husband :D

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

6v1fq.jpg
    wczpF.jpg
    swvhV.jpg
    GvCjH.jpg
    sf8zg.jpg
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    vduboise wrote:

Its ok, you can open it. :D (waiting that long would have driven me crazy :lol: - you have good restraint). They are somewhat related, but can be enjoyed separately.

I hope the other one gets to you this week and not lost in postal la la land. (maybe customs is enjoying the package and don't want to let it go :x :lol:;) )

Just want to say a huge THANK YOU!!! I am totally stoked. I cant remember what I wrote in the info but Mike is my fave band member and Layne is one of my all times heroes, so what did I get when I opened it up??.... MAD SEASON ON VINYL....YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, thank you so much. And to think I have another package coming!

Thsi really makes my sorry effort look even worse.. I promise I will do better next year :oops:
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • s i g h

Off it goes...in the airplane.... :D
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    bionicamy wrote:
    Thank You is jus not enough to my Secret Santa, Pandora.
    The gifts are just amazing thoughtful and certainly made me smile :D

I received a custom made cards, photo magnets, a custom mug with hot coco and peppermint schnapps candies a tshirt and a DVD!

I am awful at posting pictures but will try to get them to link.

Thank you again Pandora and Pandora's Husband :D

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

6v1fq.jpg
    wczpF.jpg
    swvhV.jpg
    GvCjH.jpg
    sf8zg.jpg
    :wave: Amy

Great pics!

So glad you are happy! :D
    this makes me very happy!

your dog reminds me of my Scout ... precious ... likes to check things out
    I see .. wish I had put a treat in just in case.... note to self for future SS's

now watch the mail there was a bit of a trouble burning the dvd so
    the additional half is on it's way.

Happy Holidays Amy!

Enjoy!! :D
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Got 2 heavy packages from UK delivered today!

Will post after I open, so excited, I don't think I can wait until Christmas!!

Thank you Secret Santa!!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • this wait is getting tough!!!

such great pressies everyone's getting....guess i'll have to keep being patient......
    love is all good people need....and music sets the sick ones free...
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Mikee J wrote:
    vduboise wrote:

Its ok, you can open it. :D (waiting that long would have driven me crazy :lol: - you have good restraint). They are somewhat related, but can be enjoyed separately.

I hope the other one gets to you this week and not lost in postal la la land. (maybe customs is enjoying the package and don't want to let it go :x :lol:;) )

Just want to say a huge THANK YOU!!! I am totally stoked. I cant remember what I wrote in the info but Mike is my fave band member and Layne is one of my all times heroes, so what did I get when I opened it up??.... MAD SEASON ON VINYL....YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thsi really makes my sorry effort look even worse.. I promise I will do better next year :oops:

Yea!! :D:D - I'm happy you like it and didn't have it in your collection. Your email didn't say anything about your likes and what not, but I did some research on you (where you did mention that mike was your favorite) and hoped I got things that would make you happy.

And don't be too hard on yourself about the package you sent- whatever it is, your recipient will be happy to get something from you. :)
  • pandora wrote:
    :wave: Amy

Great pics!

So glad you are happy! :D
    this makes me very happy!

your dog reminds me of my Scout ... precious ... likes to check things out
    I see .. wish I had put a treat in just in case.... note to self for future SS's

now watch the mail there was a bit of a trouble burning the dvd so
    the additional half is on it's way.

Happy Holidays Amy!

Enjoy!! :D

This has been an absolute awful year filled with loss BUT your gifts really really did make me happy :D
    Seriously I felt my heart grow 3 sizes when I opened everything.

My dog is a special bread.....After investigating everything, Izzy wanted the peppermint schnapps most. :lol:

The DVD is amazing!!! That was such a great show! LOVE IT

Thanks Again
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Wow! Even more great pressies. Awesome job people :D

Unfortunately, I still haven't heard if my SS recipient has received their present. I'm getting very worried as I sent it over a month ago . . . express-post :?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • vduboise wrote:
    Mikee J wrote:
    vduboise wrote:

Yea!! :D:D - I'm happy you like it and didn't have it in your collection. Your email didn't say anything about your likes and what not, but I did some research on you (where you did mention that mike was your favorite) and hoped I got things that would make you happy.

And don't be too hard on yourself about the package you sent- whatever it is, your recipient will be happy to get something from you. :)

mad seasons :shock: i still need that ...waiting on reissue as original is very $$$$
    lucky lucky you
  • Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323

mad seasons :shock: i still need that ...waiting on reissue as original is very $$$$
    lucky lucky you

I know... I'm a lucky lucky boy ;)
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I am in some serious envy of that smile mug...Pandora, where ever did you get it done???
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • awesome gifts
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I am in some serious envy of that smile mug...Pandora, where ever did you get it done???
    Me too, I have mug envy!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    this wait is getting tough!!!

such great pressies everyone's getting....guess i'll have to keep being patient......

Same here... :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    dottles wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Me too, I have mug envy!

Make it three. I love it!
  • Suave.27 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Me too, I have mug envy!

me too!!!
    Smile is one of my favorites!

last weekend in a fit of boredom and anxiety, I made some "smile" themed bookmarks :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suave.27 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Me too, I have mug envy!

me too!!!
    Smile is one of my favorites!

last weekend in a fit of boredom and anxiety, I made some "smile" themed bookmarks :D[/quote]

Make it five!!! I love it. It's one of my fave songs. :mrgreen:
  • people wants mugs :D

is there such a thing as greek mugs? Cuz all i keep hearing is everything is better if its greek! :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Secret Santa arrived :D

Thank you ms.honeymeister ... such fun,so many cool Seattle themed things :clap:

P.M sent :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    still waiting for mine. Has hit Mississauga, Ontario! Guess i'll receive it by tuesday! :mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    people wants mugs :D

is there such a thing as greek mugs? Cuz all i keep hearing is everything is better if its greek! :lol:
    :lol::lol: that's like saying italians do things things better.

if u want to know,i ill "mug" you for see the difference... :lol:

if u want to know,i ill "mug" you for see the difference... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Makes much more sense...

• WOW!!! I can't believe I forgot all about this :( Three years being a part of it and loving every moment....what the hell happened to me :?

I think we need a Secret Santa text service so I don't forget next year :lol:

Glad there was another solid list of joinees and hope eveyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

CoachChris
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Love the mug Pandi!

Everyone's Secret Santa is so awesome. What a comfy cozy feeling :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
This discussion has been closed.