Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    oh yeah- and to my secret santa- your package was mailed a bit late (sorry! :? ) but it should be arriving any day!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    if i check USPS Track and Confirm for updates one more time it might break forever :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • so,how is things?u get your packages? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    nothing here yet

nothing on the other end (where i sent mine) either

:P
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Nothing here either. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I won't know until after Christmas. We'll be going away for a few days.. I guess I could always ask the house/cat sitter to open it up if it does come during our absence but that would take the fun out of it! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Nothing here either. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I won't know until after Christmas. We'll be going away for a few days.. I guess I could always ask the house/cat sitter to open it up if it does come during our absence but that would take the fun out of it! :mrgreen:

nnnnooooooooooooooooo

don't do that...that'll spoil all your fun :D
    peace,
    jo

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I would never do that! I might just ask her to check out the postmark! (if it comes)
  • FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    wouuuuuhouuuuuuuu!! Got mine this morning at the office! Didnt want to open it 'til tonight (and maybe xmas if I could (yeah right! :lol: )) but my collegue we're as exited as I was, so I opened it!!

SO, here is what I got from JBii:

- A greating card with a funny picture I never saw; guys looks like hunters or I dont know what else! :lol: Inside are "3 crooked hearts and swirls around" graphic. :thumbup:
    - Deeeelicious chocolat pecans, which I've already eaten! :oops:
    - Milk chocolate
    - Peanuts from his hometown (Georgia Peanuts :lol:) (already eat one bag out of two. :oops:)
    - 6 magnet for my (old and ugly) fridge! Thank god, my fridge will look better with those! :lol:
    - DVD from october 30, 2009 Philly show with this string quartet!(Quality is pretty good! Listening to Speed of Sound right now! :D)
    - 2 blank cards with Quebec city 2005 poster on it!
    - A coffee MUG (hell yeah!!) with Quebec city 2005 poster on it! With a packet of hot chocolate mix.
    - A little bottle of peppermint schnapps, which remind us of Holidays, with all those xmas cane we eat!
    - And finally, a PJ20 Faithfull Ale!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: So happy about this one because it seems that we cannot have this one here in Quebec!

JBii, you are a very good detective, specially with this beer(yet I dont know it you took a guess or if you read it somewhere, but if so, I dont know where?! :o) and this Quebec city show. This is one of my best show, since I got fuck*ng good seats this night and I couldnt believe it!

I hope you have great holidays and everything good life can bring to you!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :mrgreen:

IMG_20111221_220517.jpg

(bigger picture) https://plus.google.com/photos/11634953 ... gJP4t_HcBw
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    how the hell are some of you done already? what the? :twisted:
    see the person name....female..clik facebook,,already friends...
    see fotos..took victoria secret 50% coupon..i just get home..
    Merry Christmas from Secret Santa.. :D
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    how the hell are some of you done already? what the? :twisted:
    see the person name....female..clik facebook,,already friends...
    see fotos..took victoria secret 50% coupon..i just get home..
    Merry Christmas from Secret Santa.. :D
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BlueyXoyg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8-)
  • Got a card from my SS last week (which advised me to wait until I receive the red box before I open the card :)). I received the red box a few days ago and have put both card and gift under the Christmas tree thinking that I'll have enough will power to wait until the 25th. I don't think I will make it to Christmas before I open it though. :D Thank you ever so much Secret Santa!!! I will post again when I finally give into the call to open it. :lol:

Merry Christmas!! Thanks again! :)

YAY! don't wait to open it :-)

Okay, I did! I did! :D And what a lovely bunch of gifties!!!! Thank you SO much, J! :) I guess I should describe what arrived, as seems to be customary. LOVED the milk and dark wilbur buds and the peanut butter buckeyes from your local chocolatier...I have eaten most of them already, actually, it only took about an hour to plow through most of the chocolate. :lol: I also received 2 pairs of pretty earrings, PJ beer!! (WOW!!! AWESOME!! YUM!!! I will drink that over the holidays methinks), a neat little Eddie Vedder U.S Tour 2011 booklet, and an "I'm Analog" tee, which I actually am, and this tee fits me better than the women's tee I ordered with my analog membership!! HA HA!! All this came with a lovely little homemade Christmas card that has a wonderful pic of my not-so-Secret Santa in front of a PJ20 banner at Alpine Valley. :) How P-Jammy is that?!?!?! And again, thank you, I am most definitely ready for Christmas now!! Everything is just lovely!!! :) I hope you have a most wonderful Christmas, and a "Rockin' New Year!" :)

SOOOOOO glad it made it there safely...I was worried about the beer either getting broken or confiscated! Enjoy everything, and Merry, Merry Christmas :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    Hey FitPearl
    I am so glad it got there in 1 piece and that you liked it. Half the fun was sending and tracking the package. I had to tell FedEx it was bubble bath hehehe.
    On the DVD look for my wife Pandora (big fluffy blonde hair) and me (long gray hair) directly in front of Eddie in the second row. Pandora won the lottery that night. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope all your Christmas Dreams Come True. JBii

Still waiting on my SS to hit me up.
    I am wearing out the carpet going to the door to see if SS left me anything yet.
    Good things come those who wait.
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    JBii wrote:
    Hey FitPearl
    I am so glad it got there in 1 piece and that you liked it. Half the fun was sending and tracking the package. I had to tell FedEx it was bubble bath hehehe.
    On the DVD look for my wife Pandora (big fluffy blonde hair) and me (long gray hair) directly in front of Eddie in the second row. Pandora won the lottery that night. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope all your Christmas Dreams Come True. JBii

I am wearing out the carpet going to the door to see if SS left me anything yet.
    :wave:
    he's like a little boy waiting for Christmas morning ;)

to my SS I am waiting to open mine with JB
    I hope you understand and another BIG thank you from me...
    I'm having trouble waiting too!

santa5.gifCHEERS!
  • StillHere wrote:
    if i check USPS Track and Confirm for updates one more time it might break forever :lol:

I hear ya!! Granted mine did have to fly far away but hell, even I could have made it there by plane faster then my packages is taking! :lol::|
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    pandora wrote:
    JBii wrote:
    Hey FitPearl

santa5.gifCHEERS!

you two are ADORABLE!!!! xoxoxo
    peace,
    jo

• Processed Through Sort Facility
    Your item was processed through our FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099 facility on December 19, 2011 at 9:50 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination...

STILL???? :shock:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Today be the day? I hope so! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    i know!
    i soooo want to reach through facebook (or here) and tell my recipient to check his mail!
    looks like post office tried to deliver, for whatever reason could not, and now....LIMBO
    peace,
    jo

• Processed Through Sort Facility
    Your item was processed through our FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099 facility on December 19, 2011 at 9:50 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination...

STILL???? :shock:
    Jersey City -
    Packages Check In, They Don't Check out...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    SHOULD I?
    Give a head's up?
    I really really want him to have it for Christmas opening :)

What do you guys think?

Its been in limbo for quite a few days now...only tomorrow and saturday left for delivery...
    its waiting at his post office

oh what to do
    what to do?
    peace,
    jo

• thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    StillHere wrote:
    SHOULD I?
    Give a head's up?

What do you guys think?

Its been in limbo for quite a few days now...only tomorrow and saturday left for delivery...

oh what to do
    what to do?

Yeah, I think you should let him know, if it is stuck at the post office he can go down and get it.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I hope I get something today! I really really do.
    Otherwise Christmas will be extended when It does get here. :mrgreen:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    thefixer9 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    SHOULD I?
    Give a head's up?

What do you guys think?

oh what to do
    what to do?

Yeah, I think you should let him know, if it is stuck at the post office he can go down and get it.

Agree.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • When I arrived home today my ss package was there patiently waiting on me. I tore into it, of course.

Inside was:
    a Starbucks holiday pack
    candy cane green tea
    a magnet
    a necklace
    a candle
    and some pictures of from PJ20 and EV solo in Chicago

We have recently switched from a PC to a Mac and I have worked about an hour trying to get pictures up. For now I give up but will try again later. I might have to pull out the ole' Dell laptop to get the job done.

Thank you Becky (nature lover) for all my stuff. I especially love the pictures because I spent both nights at PJ20 on the lawn and these are some awesome close up shots. Also a cool shot of the billboard on Monday with the blue sky in the back. The calm after the storm. Great memories! Thanks again.
  • When I arrived home today my ss package was there patiently waiting on me. I tore into it, of course.

Inside was:
    a Starbucks holiday pack
    candy cane green tea
    a magnet
    a necklace
    a candle

We have recently switched from a PC to a Mac and I have worked about an hour trying to get pictures up. For now I give up but will try again later. I might have to pull out the ole' Dell laptop to get the job done.

Thank you Becky (nature lover) for all my stuff. I especially love the pictures because I spent both nights at PJ20 on the lawn and these are some awesome close up shots. Also a cool shot of the billboard on Monday with the blue sky in the back. The calm after the storm. Great memories! Thanks again.

You're welcome..I'm glad you liked the goodies. It's so hard (but fun) shopping for someone you have no clue about, this was my first year participating so I'm learning as I go along.

PJ20 was my 1st concert so I was picture happy!!! I just kept snapping away so I was able to get some great shots of the billboard especially after the skies cleared up. I agree-Great memories!

Happy Holidays
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.

Inside was:
    a Starbucks holiday pack
    candy cane green tea
    a magnet
    a necklace
    a candle

You're welcome..I'm glad you liked the goodies. It's so hard (but fun) shopping for someone you have no clue about, this was my first year participating so I'm learning as I go along.

PJ20 was my 1st concert so I was picture happy!!! I just kept snapping away so I was able to get some great shots of the billboard especially after the skies cleared up. I agree-Great memories!

Happy Holidays

Well, you picked a good first concert to go to! This was my first year participating as well. It was fun. Thanks again.
  • FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    pandora wrote:
    JBii wrote:
    Hey FitPearl

santa5.gifCHEERS!
    JBii wrote:
    Hey FitPearl

Hi Pandora! I think you've give a hand to my SS so i would like to thank you as well!! I LOVE my gifts!! :mrgreen:

JBii, I saw "bubble bath" after opening the box. I though: ohhh funny stuff, and good trick to hide this sweet bottle! But hey with all this packaging, we got bubbles!! :lol:

And youre right: I almost had more fun to send and track the gift I sent to Enkidu! (I said almost! :D )

Been looking for you on the DVD. Are u "the" Gene Simon? :o hahaha i'm kiding!! Ed is looking right in front of him while saying that!
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I amlooking forward to opening my secret santa pressie on Sunday :D
    So many people have sent/received such lovely things :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    :?

are there alot of Secret Santa gifts floating out in space?

I sent out mine at the end of November, and he lives in the same country as me...he doesn't post much on here, but still concerned nevertheless.

I didn't receive mine either, but I'm not too worried as she said sent it out last week (from the States).

So many wonderful, creative gifts on here....enjoy everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.