Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    No package yet, but we're in the middle of moving, so it may be a few days. Can't wait for it to arrive!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Pandora may have made that mug herself???? as she & JB own a printing business :)

Loving all of the beatiful thoughtful gifts this year! 6 more sleeps for us in this part of the world. :D

Only two more days of work for me then I'm on summer holidays until 16th of Jan :D8-)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    mfc2006 wrote:
    No package yet, but we're in the middle of moving, so it may be a few days. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Hoping mine comes tomorrow too! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • to my recipient...I am praying that it gets to you in time but, should it not...you have my sincerest apologies...
    I am tracking it's progress to you every step of the way...

Who knew we had members in Rarotonga!! SHEESH! :lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."

• Who knew we had members in Rarotonga!! SHEESH! :lol:

Wow!!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

Wow!!

WOWZERS is right.
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    The package I sent has arrived at the delivery office...and should get to its new home soon!
  • Got a card from my SS last week (which advised me to wait until I receive the red box before I open the card :)). I received the red box a few days ago and have put both card and gift under the Christmas tree thinking that I'll have enough will power to wait until the 25th. I don't think I will make it to Christmas before I open it though. :D Thank you ever so much Secret Santa!!! I will post again when I finally give into the call to open it. :lol:

Merry Christmas!! Thanks again! :)

YAY! don't wait to open it :-)

Okay, I did! I did! :D And what a lovely bunch of gifties!!!! Thank you SO much, J! :) I guess I should describe what arrived, as seems to be customary. LOVED the milk and dark wilbur buds and the peanut butter buckeyes from your local chocolatier...I have eaten most of them already, actually, it only took about an hour to plow through most of the chocolate. :lol: I also received 2 pairs of pretty earrings, PJ beer!! (WOW!!! AWESOME!! YUM!!! I will drink that over the holidays methinks), a neat little Eddie Vedder U.S Tour 2011 booklet, and an "I'm Analog" tee, which I actually am, and this tee fits me better than the women's tee I ordered with my analog membership!! HA HA!! All this came with a lovely little homemade Christmas card that has a wonderful pic of my not-so-Secret Santa in front of a PJ20 banner at Alpine Valley. :) How P-Jammy is that?!?!?! And again, thank you, I am most definitely ready for Christmas now!! Everything is just lovely!!! :) I hope you have a most wonderful Christmas, and a "Rockin' New Year!" :)
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • sheila0225 wrote:

Wow!!

WOWZERS is right.

Completely Kidding!! :lol: But would GLADLY travel there to see the guys play!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • I'm still waiting for mine and worse yet, still waiting to hear if my gift reached it's destination :D
    The waiting is driving me mad!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Still waiting for mine... but there are still a few days to go! :mrgreen:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    USPS tracking has said
    Your item departed the sorting facility at **********
    .... for several days now

so i know its getting closer to its final destination

and the waiting drove me mad
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I think mine arrived. I will know for sure tomorrow when I go to the post office. I got something and am not expecting anything else. :D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    I changed the delivery adress, since i'm never home during business hours, so I might receive it tommorow at work!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Starting to worry whether my SS will get their package before Xmas. :think: :problem:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Just got back from the post office where I picked up not 1, but 2 packages from my secret santa Gerry (maynardsux)! It was a canada themed package mixing Canada stuff and the info I added in my e-mail to Helen. I will add pics in a day or two, so for now, here is the run down of what I got:

A hand written letter explaining the gifts
    A Canada Roots hat
    The Toronto 2 boot (which I do not have)
    A bottle of Canadian whisky
    A box of Canadian Perlines
    A live performance DVD of the tragically hip in Toronto (heard of them, but never heard them) which I will be watching very soon
    A 1.1 Kilo bag of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans (which I love!!!!!). I just said to my wife a few days ago that we need to remember to ask my mother to pick some up when she visits the U.S. in March.
    Last but not least, The Munk One poster from Toronto 1 (flattening as we speak on the floor of my living room). Ever since the Euro tour has been announced I have been looking at my wall thinking I need more posters next to the Bilbao 2010 one that I have :mrgreen:

Very nice job!!!

Thanks again Gerry!!!!!!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Starting to worry whether my SS will get their package before Xmas. :think: :problem:
    And if it doesn't, it just makes christmas last longer!
  • A package has arrived at La Casa De BD (in NJ, I am in FL)... From our neighbors up north :D

It suggests not opening until 12/25... Being jewish I am going to put it under the Hanukkah bush and open on the 20th...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

I'm very exicited :mrgreen:
    So Rule #1 - Never let a 6 year old read a posting stamp :lol:

Just got home and it's from across the pond... UK :mrgreen:

A styrofoam package that is driving the kids nuts because I am waiting
    Rule #2
    A gift from England may not be a AET SS gift :lol:
    So I opened it yesterday and it was AMAZING!! (PJ20 coffee mug with two personal pictures on it)
    But it wasn't from here :lol:
    So still waiting :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    what the heck do you suppose THIS means?

Was out for delivery but never says it was delivered and now it says THIS:

huge dislike..the waiting drove me Mad!
    Package Services
    Delivery status not updated since December 20, 2011, 11:19 pm

Expected Delivery By:
    December 19, 2011
    Out for Delivery December 20, 2011, 9:19 am
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:

Package Services

Expected Delivery By:
    December 19, 2011
    probably wasnt home and left a notice..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    StillHere wrote:

Package Services

Expected Delivery By:
    December 19, 2011
    probably wasnt home and left a notice..

now why didn't i think of that?
    thanks Dimi..phewwwww
    :lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

my gift arrived on Monday, but we were moving & just got the internet back this morning. :)

BIG THANKS to Guitar59!!! what an awesome gift!

photo3-11.jpg
    some PJ bottle cap magnets, a PJ20 calendar with her pictures, some PJ dip mixes (Lukin's Extraordinary Cheese Dip & Self-Titled Dip!), some cool boots (woohoo!) & a book of famous album covers! awesome!!!

thanks, Gail!!! Merry Christmas to you & your family!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    my gift arrived on Monday, but we were moving & just got the internet back this morning. :)

photo3-11.jpg
    some PJ bottle cap magnets, a PJ20 calendar with her pictures, some PJ dip mixes (Lukin's Extraordinary Cheese Dip & Self-Titled Dip!), some cool boots (woohoo!) & a book of famous album covers! awesome!!!

awesome! nice job Gail.

Glad the move is over :) now you can relax and enjoy. Merry Merry Merry Matt :D
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    awesome! nice job Gail.

Glad the move is over :) now you can relax and enjoy. Merry Merry Merry Matt :D

thanks, Jo...
    it was a giant pain in the ass, but we're sooo glad it's over! we're heading to Kansas City tomorrow to see my family! can't wait! merry christmas to you!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    mfc2006 wrote:

photo3-11.jpg

Glad it arrived safely. I was getting worried...my tracking info said it was delivered, but I hadn't seen any posts...I was afraid I got the addresses all mixed up! Happy Housewarming, and enjoy Christmas with your family. :)
  • To My SS Recipient:
    I am so so sorry if your package does not arrive before the holiday.
    I have been watching the tracking on it and there has not been an update since 12/13. :?

It's out there somewhere and I really really hope it finds it's way under your tree.
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    The waiting is the hardest part... ;):lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    waiting....waiting....waiting....waiting....

It's the hardest part
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    THANK YOU KingJeremyTheWicked82!!! I love all of the goodies! The fudge is bangin good and I can eat it while cursing you out in several different languages for sending me such a highly delicious and addictive gift. :lol:

The book of swear words is hilarious!! Not only have I learned to say "tits" and "wanker" in several languages, I'm also learning such usefule phrases as "I have you down as a bit of a pigeon licker" and "Where I come from incest is not encouraged".

The blottered magnet is very appropriate, the socks are great and the candle smells delicious! Well done and thank you!! :mrgreen:

You rock and happy holidays!!
    IMG-20111211-00983.jpg
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
This discussion has been closed.