Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    FitPearl wrote:
    Hi Pandora! I think you've give a hand to my SS so i would like to thank you as well!! I LOVE my gifts!! :mrgreen:

JBii, I saw "bubble bath" after opening the box. I though: ohhh funny stuff, and good trick to hide this sweet bottle! But hey with all this packaging, we got bubbles!! :lol:

And youre right: I almost had more fun to send and track the gift I sent to Enkidu! (I said almost! :D )

Been looking for you on the DVD. Are u "the" Gene Simon? :o hahaha i'm kiding!! Ed is looking right in front of him while saying that!

getsmiley-4.gifFitPearl
    We are a team! a SS team :D

Gee hope Eddie wasn't looking at me when he said that :lol:
    I only know I was a deer in headlights that evening ...
    its quite an experience being so close to the band
    take your breath away in a spiritual way. They reinforce my belief in God's plan
    Boy .... I need to watch that dvd again! 8-)

Enjoy your holiday!

Secret Santa Rules!!

thanks again Heineken Helen for hooking us all up! :clap:
  • Yes, A Merry Christmas to all the Santa's out there!!!!

And a special one to Helen for pulling this together yet again!! One of my favorite things to do every year!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    JB had a theory on the slow boat of shipping ....
    internet sales are way up,
    so all the carriers, including postal service, overwhelmed perhaps.

We are patiently awaiting his... he checked first thing this morning at 5:30 am!
    then again at 8:30 am .... what time is it? ... here he comes again ;)
  • mine arrive!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Carolyn

awesome im so happy about!!!!!!!!ill put fotos later,when i find the cable to connect my mobile to pc :D

thank you... :):D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

And a special one to Helen for pulling this together yet again!! One of my favorite things to do every year!!

HOLLA!!! Thanks Helen!! I would say another successful SS year!! Thanks again for all you do!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."

HOLLA!!! Thanks Helen!! I would say another successful SS year!! Thanks again for all you do!
    yah!!!!!!!!!congrats Helen!!and Thank you!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I'm so glad that i took your advice and gave my SS recipient a heads up...turns out he had no idea something christmassy is waiting for him.

Thanks so much HELEN for putting this together. You rock :D

Happy Holidays to all

and Happy Birthday to Eddie
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

Thanks Carolyn

awesome im so happy about!!!!!!!!ill put fotos later,when i find the cable to connect my mobile to pc :D

You're welcome! :D

So glad it got there! I was starting to be afraid it went to some other country. :think: :problem:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

Thanks Carolyn

You're welcome! :D

So glad it got there! I was starting to be afraid it went to some other country. :think: :problem:
    no way..arrive safe...i took the fotos..where is the cable????lolill find it..

and at Christmas dinner,my people will eat Salsa Verde Rachera!!!!!! :D:D
    thank you!!!!!!!!!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    What time should I be there, Dimi?

Do you like red wine or white?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    :D:D:D

My package arrived today from Ann "Enkidu"!!! Great gifts centered around the theme of my favourite PJ song "Light Years": "stones" (Rolling Stones cd), "inch" (ruler), "hammer" (an actual hammer) :lol: You get the idea, there's too many gifts to list!! Thank-you Ann for the creativity and for making my day!!

Thanks helen for bringing this all together (again)! :thumbup:

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends in PJLand......stay safe this holiday so we can continue this amazing ride again in '12!!!!

And Happy B-day to a certain lead singer ;)

G
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    edited December 2011
    Still waiting.... One more postal delivery before Xmas.... c'mon santa's elves.... you can do it..... 8-)
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • What time should I be there, Dimi?

Do you like red wine or white?
    both,but seems this need red. :)
    for you ,we can wait all day ,you to arrive.. :)
  • i love this getting bigger and better every year :)
  • no way..arrive safe...i took the fotos..where is the cable????lolill find it..

thank you!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you enjoy it! In Texas we eat lots of salsa, some of it mild and some of it very hot and spicy! We eat it with all kinds of things, sometimes as a dip and sometimes as a sauce.
    I really like it on eggs. :clap:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • no way..arrive safe...i took the fotos..where is the cable????lolill find it..

thank you!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you enjoy it! In Texas we eat lots of salsa, some of it mild and some of it very hot and spicy! We eat it with all kinds of things, sometimes as a dip and sometimes as a sauce.
    I really like it on eggs. :clap:
    bingo!!!eggs is my favo food!!! :D
    Thanks Again :)
  • FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    pandora wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    Hi Pandora! I think you've give a hand to my SS so i would like to thank you as well!! I LOVE my gifts!! :mrgreen:

JBii, I saw "bubble bath" after opening the box. I though: ohhh funny stuff, and good trick to hide this sweet bottle! But hey with all this packaging, we got bubbles!! :lol:

And youre right: I almost had more fun to send and track the gift I sent to Enkidu! (I said almost! :D )

Been looking for you on the DVD. Are u "the" Gene Simon? :o hahaha i'm kiding!! Ed is looking right in front of him while saying that!

getsmiley-4.gifFitPearl
    We are a team! a SS team :D

Gee hope Eddie wasn't looking at me when he said that :lol:
    I only know I was a deer in headlights that evening ...
    its quite an experience being so close to the band
    take your breath away in a spiritual way. They reinforce my belief in God's plan
    Boy .... I need to watch that dvd again! 8-)

Enjoy your holiday!

Secret Santa Rules!!

thanks again Heineken Helen for hooking us all up! :clap:
    oh hell yeah! I had this feeling in Quebec city 2005, 3rd row, dead center!!! :D
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    maynardsux wrote:
    :D:D:D

My package arrived today from Ann "Enkidu"!!! Great gifts centered around the theme of my favourite PJ song "Light Years": "stones" (Rolling Stones cd), "inch" (ruler), "hammer" (an actual hammer) :lol: You get the idea, there's too many gifts to list!! Thank-you Ann for the creativity and for making my day!!

Thanks helen for bringing this all together (again)! :thumbup:

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends in PJLand......stay safe this holiday so we can continue this amazing ride again in '12!!!!

And Happy B-day to a certain lead singer ;)

G

Hooray, I'm glad you liked it. I love "Light Years" and when I thought of the "hammer made out of wood" line I was - bingo, I know what I'm doing for Secret Santa. The "games with pieces" (mini backgammon game) made me laugh out loud too.

Hope you have a great holiday. This is the best Secret Santa group I've ever been in. Thanks Helen!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I wasn't able to participate in Secret Santa this year, but I want to give Claireack a big THANK YOU for the scarf she crocheted and sent to me! I love it!. Haven't got a pic yet...but it looks similar to this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnFd5OgwiR5xOa-EY6Mr38gj7Me26Nb29PiERFP-Rc6GwDk15Y

I'll try to get a pic in the next few days...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    :lol:

Thanks to my Secret Santa!!

• Rani wrote:

:D Merry Christmas, Rani! Hope you enjoy it!
    Kim
    taylork101 wrote:
    Rani wrote:

Kim

You rock, girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such pretty packaging, and well done at that!

A jackhammer could not open that package! :lol:

why now everybody dont have a big ass cheers to the greatest fans of the greatest band-ing??

So happy I did Secret Santa...even though dude who was my dude is not a huge frequenter of the board...I think. :shock:

Thanks KIM!!! :mrgreen:
  • THANK YOU RYEZUPSF! I love my goodie bag!
    Today I received my Secret Santa gift!
    I got Fresh Lavender soap, a package of 3 buttons, a GREAT Outhouse calendar, an Easy Street Records sticker, 4 pieces of Poco Dolce chocolate (YUM), a Banana Slug :lol: and an Amoeba Music T Shirt :P
    Merry Christmas, Sara! THANK YOU!
    I will post a pic soon
  • Rani wrote:
    taylork101 wrote:
    Rani wrote:

Kim

You rock, girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such pretty packaging, and well done at that!

A jackhammer could not open that package! :lol:

why now everybody dont have a big ass cheers to the greatest fans of the greatest band-ing??

So happy I did Secret Santa...even though dude who was my dude is not a huge frequenter of the board...I think. :shock:

Thanks KIM!!! :mrgreen:

LOL I gotta thank Sen for the wrapping job! ;) Happy Holidays Love! :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Finally got around to uploading pics:

ry%3D400
    The 2 closed packages on my living room floor...

ry%3D400
    Package number 1 - My wife and I are tearing through the Jelly Belly bag. Yesterday we started in on the chocolate (It will probably last a couple of days :oops: )

ry%3D400
    A toronto 9/11 poster. Already sent it to get framed. Should be ready in another day or two and then it goes up on the wall in my bedroom next to my Bilbao 2010 poster.

Thanks again Maynardsux (Gerry)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • morello wrote:
    Still waiting.... One more portal delivery before Xmas.... c'mon santas elves.... you can do it..... 8-)

If its any consolation mine arrived on Christmas eve last year...perfect timing. I hope the same for you! Happy Christmas!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    taylork101 wrote:

LOL I gotta thank Sen for the wrapping job! ;) Happy Holidays Love! :D

I wish I would have timed myself, but I would imagine it took me about 23 minutes to open it. :lol:

I love love love looooooooove my gift, Kim, thank you. :mrgreen:
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I wasn't able to participate in Secret Santa this year, but I want to give Claireack a big THANK YOU for the scarf she crocheted and sent to me! I love it!. Haven't got a pic yet...but it looks similar to this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnFd5OgwiR5xOa-EY6Mr38gj7Me26Nb29PiERFP-Rc6GwDk15Y

I'll try to get a pic in the next few days...

ow claire knitted you a sea slug
    nm_seaslug6_080519_ssh.jpg
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    edited December 2011
    last day of xmas post ....no santa for me .... :cry::cry::cry:
    ditto.. oh well...
    love the sea slug btw.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL!! :)
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
This discussion has been closed.