Secret Santa 2011

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Right, here we go again :mrgreen: ... due to popular demand (and cos I love it so much :mrgreen: )

THIS IS NOT A PJ EXCHANGE SERVICE!

If you are sending food items, please check the country you are sending to, especially Australia, as there may be severe restrictions

Any newbies: Basically you EMAIL me the details listed below and I forward them to somebody else on the list who will buy you a pressie (or make one to the same value) and you do the same for whoevers name you get. If you don't know who the person is, you can do a bit of searching through their posts here and see what they like, maybe see who they speak to most and contact that person for ideas. If all else fails, just pm random people for help .

Some people are fussy and don't want people in the same country or specifically DO.. or don't want certain people altogether... any requests like this will be accommodated within reason. If ya need any more info, ask on this thread or pm me. PJ stuff can and is sometimes sent but it is NOT a PJ swap.

Anyway: most important bits... final final FINAL date this year is Friday 4th November. Nobody will be accepted after that date. It's YOUR responsibility to remember the closing date and not my problem if you forget. Email your details ONLY... no pm's will be accepted at ALL. If you send a pm, I'll probably just ignore it.

So now that that's out of the way:

£10
15euro
$20

is the minimum price of the pressie NOT including postage so it's up to you to keep an eye on size and weight.

Send your details to heinekenhelen AT hotmail.com (Name, address, board user name, gender, age, as much info as you want to share about you to help your secret santa pick something great) and please put your board user name in the subject. (e.g. subject would be 'Heineken Helen Secret Santa' - this makes it much easier for me to forward them on) Send the email by 4th November.

By Friday, 11th November, you will have received the details regarding the person you're buying for. You have over two weeks to send it... Sunday 27th November is the final posting date.

So who's in????

Theserialthrilla - UK
RYEzupSF - USA
Mickeyrat - USA
Dimitrispearljam - Greece
Green Circle - USA
vduboise - USA
Claireack - UK
mfc2006 - USA
eMMI - Finland
peacefrompaul - USA
FitPearl - Canada