Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• I did not buy you a bass. Haha

whatever. I know you're only saying this to throw me off. Don't worry, I'll still act really surprised when it arrives.
    I'm on to your games.

:mrgreen:

jesus_haha_no.jpg

:D

bigmentaldisease.com is blocked by my internet filter here at work, but I can see the file name includes "jesus".
    I'm going to guess it is a picture of jesus holding my new bass, blessing it before it was shipped out. That was very thoughtful of you. I'll still act surprised- don't worry!

Man-- now I can't wait to get home so i can see the picture of it! ohhhh I hope its purple!
    x-fingerscrossed-x

:lol::lol:

(sorry. slow day in the office today :D)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I wish my person was on the boards a bit more. It would help out with personalizing a gift. :twisted:
  • bigmentaldisease.com is blocked by my internet filter here at work, but I can see the file name includes "jesus".
    I'm going to guess it is a picture of jesus holding my new bass, blessing it before it was shipped out. That was very thoughtful of you. I'll still act surprised- don't worry!

Man-- now I can't wait to get home so i can see the picture of it! ohhhh I hope its purple!
    x-fingerscrossed-x

:lol::lol:

(sorry. slow day in the office today :D)

:silent:
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I wish my person was on the boards a bit more. It would help out with personalizing a gift. :twisted:

Ohhh, maybe thats me! Whatever you send will be heavenly I'm sure ;)

I'm so easy! I love PJ with my whole heart, so anything PJ related is always welcome! I like to cook and drink...wine and vodka, lots of vodka!

I am so excited for my ss to get theirs!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I'm so easy! I love PJ with my whole heart, so anything PJ related is always welcome! I like to cook and drink...wine and vodka, lots of vodka!

:lol: thanks for the ideas.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

:lol: thanks for the ideas.

:shh: This is secret Santa! :evil: :lol:
  • Finally posted mine tonight. I havent gotten out of the office early enough this week to make it to the post office before they close at 7pm
    :x :x
    in any event, it should get there in plenty of time....hopefully in about 8 days per USPS.

I hope my person likes what I sent! If not...too damn bad!!! :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Finally posted mine tonight. I havent gotten out of the office early enough this week to make it to the post office before they close at 7pm
    in any event, it should get there in plenty of time....hopefully in about 8 days per USPS.

Is it a bass?

Is it a bass?

Nope. I figured it would be kinda strange if we got each other the same thing, so I opted to send you a advent calendar and a dora the explorer stocking that came with a pedicure set.

hope you enjoy !! :D
    Makes much more sense...

Is it a bass?

Nope. I figured it would be kinda strange if we got each other the same thing, so I opted to send you a advent calendar and a dora the explorer stocking that came with a pedicure set.

hope you enjoy !! :D

I'll re-gift it to my sister. You saved me some trouble, thank you. :D
  • I'll re-gift it to my sister. You saved me some trouble, thank you.

see-- everybody wins!! :D
    Makes much more sense...

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sent mine out on Thursday!

Now I'll sit and worry that it won't get there and they won't like it.

Fingers crossed :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Only got my last item this morning, so package will be going out a bit late :oops: Sorry. :oops:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I should be able to get to the post office today (I hope it's open!), as I need some stamps too. So hopefully my pressie will make it to it's destination in time. :thumbup:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Pheeew, just back from the Post Office. ETA : 1 week from now, fingers crossed !
    Note to self : square packages are easier to wrap. I should have known that ... If I hadn't seen it before tentatively wrapping it, I would have sworn it's a rock I'm sending...
  • just wrapped mine up and it's ready to go!! :D i'll take it to the post office later.

i hope my person likes their goodies....and more importantly i hope it arrives in time!

i have to admit, i wish i could go along with it....this place is on my list of really-wanna-visit destinations! :D
    love is all good people need....and music sets the sick ones free...
  • shipping tomorrow :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Posted 2 parcels (well, one package and one padded envelope) today. The post office 'reassured' me my person would get them in good time. But then, who trusts the post? :?
  • Shipped!!

When someone gets something they were completely not expecting ...

That's me :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Just like last year - all done except waiting for the order from 10C. Sigh.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2011
    im ready..i hope i wrote the right name on the envelope and not the one have all day in my mind..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Present 1 purchased!
    Purchased :|
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Shipping tomorrow! The last gift just was delivered!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    still no word on whether my gifts have arrived at their final destination..... :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    Presents sent! Keeping fingers crossed that they will arrive in time, but hey, i live in Canada, and we know what that means :D .......
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • I recieved my secret santa pressies when I got home tonight!! :D

Thank you SO much, jenny/morello!!! You really did a beautiful job! I especially love the accompanying note, explaining each item and what the meaning behind it is. And all those CDs?!? :shock: you really put lots of work into this and I do greatly appreciate it!

My package had a New Zealand theme- exactly what I hoped for if someone from another country got me :) it really makes it extra special and you went above and beyond: the key ring shaped like a kiwi (the bird) that doubles as a beer bottle opener, the magnet notepad with a pohutakawa tree (really beautiful!), the other NZ magnets, the desktop calendar with all the gorgeous pics of native NZ things, pot holder and kitchen towel set (NZ themed, of course!) and all these CDs!! 2 Liam Finn, 2 Split Enz, and 3 from Straitjacket Fits. I don't have any of them and always looking for new music. :D
    I'll try to post a pic here of my loot :lol:

Edit: here's the pic!
    ad412fce.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you again!! You are an awesome SS! I hope you have a great xmas and new years! Xoxox
    Kelly
    Makes much more sense...

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    I recieved my secret santa pressies when I got home tonight!! :D

Thank you SO much, jenny/morello!!! You really did a beautiful job! I especially love the accompanying note, explaining each item and what the meaning behind it is. And all those CDs?!? :shock: you really put lots of work into this and I do greatly appreciate it!

My package had a New Zealand theme- exactly what I hoped for if someone from another country got me :) it really makes it extra special and you went above and beyond: the key ring shaped like a kiwi (the bird) that doubles as a beer bottle opener, the magnet notepad with a pohutakawa tree (really beautiful!), the other NZ magnets, the desktop calendar with all the gorgeous pics of native NZ things, pot holder and kitchen towel set (NZ themed, of course!) and all these CDs!! 2 Liam Finn, 2 Split Enz, and 3 from Straitjacket Fits. I don't have any of them and always looking for new music. :D
    I'll try to post a pic here of my loot :lol:

Edit: here's the pic!
    ad412fce.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you again!! You are an awesome SS! I hope you have a great xmas and new years! Xoxox
    Kelly
    YAY! I'm SO glad you like it all!!! Cool, cool cool! YAY! I'm stoked you're happy!! Oooh cool!! :D Merry Xmas honey! Merry Xmas!! :D Flick me a message if you want anymore info about any of the things of course ooh & cool you don't have the CDs. I now a few peeps around these parts have Liam's & maybe Split Enz but I didn't think you'd have the Fits ones. YAY! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Yes! I LOVE IT ALL!! Fab job!! :thumbup: :clap:

I realized the calendar wasn't in the above photo....because I already put it in my work bag, heehee :lol:

January is my favorite picture:
    446b51bf.jpg
    Kina: a sea urchin used as food

I think it's too pretty to eat!!!

Thanks again girl!!!
    Makes much more sense...

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Yes! I LOVE IT ALL!! Fab job!! :thumbup: :clap:

I realized the calendar wasn't in the above photo....because I already put it in my work bag, heehee :lol:

January is my favorite picture:
    446b51bf.jpg
    Kina: a sea urchin used as food

I think it's too pretty to eat!!!

Thanks again girl!!!
    No prob. Like I said SO pleased you like it all!! :D

e.t.a. oh btw kina is BLEUCH to eat IMO!! It looks like, you know in a bird shit sometimes there's a darker bit inside the white?(whenTF have I looked at a bird shit that hard but for some reason....), well kina roe looks like that & I just can't get past that. That was from when I was a kid. My Poppa(grandfather) used to catch them sometimes & he loved it but BLEUCH!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    wow, great job! Can't wait for my Secret Santa pkg to arrive to it's destination!
    Hope my person is happy!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
This discussion has been closed.