Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    all ordered waiting for it to arrive

then it hits the road..

hope they like.. :P
    Hey Kev, you have a typo in your "location". I am assuming it is not intentional.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • rafie wrote:

then it hits the road..

Hey Kev, you have a typo in your "location". I am assuming it is not intentional.

what what whatty what what
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:

then it hits the road..

what what whatty what what
    Location: to my firends in here...you know who you are.thank you
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • redrock wrote:
    did i saw the person i need to ship this???

:mrgreen:

You're such a tease!
    ive been told.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm pretty sure my secret Santa present has reached its recipient. I hope they like it!  
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    The last of my components arrived Saturday. I'm planning on shipping tomorrow.

It's a good thing, because the ferret is really starting to annoy the unlost dogs.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411

It's a good thing, because the ferret is really starting to annoy the unlost dogs.

Can't wait to meet the little guy! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dottles wrote:
    I'm pretty sure my secret Santa present has reached its recipient. I hope they like it!  

Ah! I've completely forgotten to post in this thread! I swear my head's like a sieve these days. :shock:

I'm also pretty sure your present has reached it's destination. ;) :P Thank you so, so much - I feel very spoiled and I haven't even unwrapped anything yet! :o

Well, someone may have had a certain chocolatey snowman for.. *cough* Breakfast.. The other day. :oops:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • mfc2006 wrote:

you sticking the ferret down your trousers again ...owww two little guys together
    mfc2006 wrote:

you sticking the ferret down your trousers again ...owww two little guys together

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mfc2006 wrote:

Ooooohhhhh snap
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    eMMI wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ah! I've completely forgotten to post in this thread! I swear my head's like a sieve these days. :shock:

I'm also pretty sure your present has reached it's destination. ;) :P Thank you so, so much - I feel very spoiled and I haven't even unwrapped anything yet! :o

Well, someone may have had a certain chocolatey snowman for.. *cough* Breakfast.. The other day. :oops:
    Hiya!
    Glad you didn't mind getting it at the hotel. I thought it was easier than posting it!
    Nom nom nom chocolate snowman :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Finally got all the components. On my way to the mail now. A day late, but I'm sure it will get there in time.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dottles wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hiya!
    Glad you didn't mind getting it at the hotel. I thought it was easier than posting it!
    Nom nom nom chocolate snowman :)

Of course I didn't mind. :) I also had a nice bit of space in my bag, so didn't have to squish anything. :D (Oh the joys of being, for once in my life, able to pack light!) Getting it at the reception was a very nice surprise, made me feel all VIP. :lol:

Oh by the way, it was lovely to meet you. :) (Though I think we may have chatted in passing before.)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Just wrapped mine ready for posting tomorrow. It's a bit heavy :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Just wrapped mine ready for posting tomorrow. It's a bit heavy :shock:

yay!! Bricks!!! :D:D just kidding!

my present should be arriving this week...hope they like it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I've just come back from Sian and Dave's wedding, to find my secret santa pressie has arrived!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you so much Denise aka wolfbear :D I shall open at Christmas but loved the extras at the bottom of the parcel, again thank you so much xx

Ooooohhhhh snap

yup...he got me. i will patiently wait for my opportunity to retaliate! :twisted:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Posted mine on Thursday last week. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to arrive - it has a long way to go! Hopefully no snow storms interrupt the postal system this year. :)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Mine should go out tomorrow---finally got the last item in today's mail :)

woot! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Mine has been posted .... but it may take some time :( .... apologies in advance if it is late :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • I want to thank my Secret Santa soooo much for all the great gifts! I *love* the 3 EV items!!! I can't wait to use the Starbuck's card! The Christmas ornament is lovely! And, the chocolate, OMG!, let's just say that's probably the reason I couldn't sleep last night. Ooooo, chocolate! :lol: Thank you again for your generosity! :D

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

With love,
    Lauri
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I want to thank my Secret Santa soooo much for all the great gifts! I *love* the 3 EV items!!! I can't wait to use the Starbuck's card! The Christmas ornament is lovely! And, the chocolate, OMG!, let's just say that's probably the reason I couldn't sleep last night. Ooooo, chocolate! :lol: Thank you again for your generosity! :D

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

With love,
    Lauri

YAY!!!! :mrgreen: Glad you liked it!!! :mrgreen: I'm surprised how it got there already. :D I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Just got a few wee things to get and mines is off in the post by the end of the week,not too worried about a long delivery time,it's not going overseas,so should only take a few days.

Hope Santa's recipient likes it. :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    eMMI wrote:

Of course I didn't mind. :) I also had a nice bit of space in my bag, so didn't have to squish anything. :D (Oh the joys of being, for once in my life, able to pack light!) Getting it at the reception was a very nice surprise, made me feel all VIP. :lol:

Oh by the way, it was lovely to meet you. :) (Though I think we may have chatted in passing before.)

It was lovely to meet you too :D I hope you like the pressies when you open them, and thought your cat might like the bell on the gift bag :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Shit! Haven't sent mine yet. Will definately get it in the post by the end of the week.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Claireack wrote:
    Shit! Haven't sent mine yet. Will definately get it in the post by the end of the week.

+1

I have it all pretty much sorted so will get it in the post this week...don't scold me 'too much' Helen :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
This discussion has been closed.