Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    dottles wrote:
    I've just come back from Sian and Dave's wedding, to find my secret santa pressie has arrived!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you so much Denise aka wolfbear :D I shall open at Christmas but loved the extras at the bottom of the parcel, again thank you so much xx
    Again, I'm so glad it arrived and was surprised at how quickly! I save mine too. :D Hope you like what I sent! Cheers and Merry Christmas! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • thefixer9 wrote:
    I want to thank my Secret Santa soooo much for all the great gifts! I *love* the 3 EV items!!! I can't wait to use the Starbuck's card! The Christmas ornament is lovely! And, the chocolate, OMG!, let's just say that's probably the reason I couldn't sleep last night. Ooooo, chocolate! :lol: Thank you again for your generosity! :D

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

With love,
    Lauri

YAY!!!! :mrgreen: Glad you liked it!!! :mrgreen: I'm surprised how it got there already. :D I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well! :mrgreen:

Thank you, Rico! You really made my day! :D
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I want to thank my Secret Santa soooo much for all the great gifts! I *love* the 3 EV items!!! I can't wait to use the Starbuck's card! The Christmas ornament is lovely! And, the chocolate, OMG!, let's just say that's probably the reason I couldn't sleep last night. Ooooo, chocolate! :lol: Thank you again for your generosity! :D

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

With love,
    Lauri

YAY!!!! :mrgreen: Glad you liked it!!! :mrgreen: I'm surprised how it got there already. :D I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well! :mrgreen:

Thank you, Rico! You really made my day! :D

Aww...I'm glad I was able to make you day!!! :mrgreen: It was really shopping for you! So glad I was able to be a part of this! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dottles wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Of course I didn't mind. :) I also had a nice bit of space in my bag, so didn't have to squish anything. :D (Oh the joys of being, for once in my life, able to pack light!) Getting it at the reception was a very nice surprise, made me feel all VIP. :lol:

Oh by the way, it was lovely to meet you. :) (Though I think we may have chatted in passing before.)

It was lovely to meet you too :D I hope you like the pressies when you open them, and thought your cat might like the bell on the gift bag :D

I was wondering if you'd thought about that with the bell. :mrgreen: Little miss kitty hasn't been allowed to make the bell's acquaintance just yet, but I think I'll let her have a go at it today. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Shit! Haven't sent mine yet. Will definately get it in the post by the end of the week.

+1

I have it all pretty much sorted so will get it in the post this week...don't scold me 'too much' Helen :twisted:

I'd like to avoid a scolding as well. :shock: I'll get my pressie in the post ASAP, just need to wait for tax return monies. Unfortunately, kitty being fed beat going to the postie's when my last pennies were divvied up. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Present 1 purchased!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Present 1 purchased!

how many more you getting me. :P :P :P

The same amount you got me last year.... ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Sent mine today :D A little late, but I hope it will arrive before christmas, it has a longer journey ahead of it. I hope it makes it in one piece ...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    its in the post.... :twisted:

Aww Kev, I already have a secret santa pressie, there was no need to send me another, though I will say thank you with grace ;):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    All boxed up and ready to go :D
  • FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    Mine is on its way to a hot and sunny place!!

Sorry sorry for being late. I work big time this week and post office close early! :(

Should arrived within 4 business days!!! :mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • now need to find time to ship :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    I posted mine the other day. A couple of days after 'post so it gets there before Xmas' deadline so I hope it gets some speedy energy from somewhere.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Dear Secret Santa,

I received your package this afternoon. Thank you so much for the presents and the beautiful card! I love the skein of yarn and am rolling it up as soon as I can. The Savi seed was yummy (ate that right off the bat :lol: ) and I'm going to save the honey and make something with that. My favorite is the journal as well- I will definitely be using that.

Thanks again and have a merry Christmas!

secretsanta-2.jpg
  • awesome :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    vduboise wrote:
    Dear Secret Santa,

I received your package this afternoon. Thank you so much for the presents and the beautiful card! I love the skein of yarn and am rolling it up as soon as I can. The Savi seed was yummy (ate that right off the bat :lol: ) and I'm going to save the honey and make something with that. My favorite is the journal as well- I will definitely be using that.

Thanks again and have a merry Christmas!

secretsanta-2.jpg

That journal is really cute!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    hope mine arrives safely....
    it's been a week since i sent it. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Mines all wrapped and packed,will be in post in the morning :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Finally done! Will be in the mail by weekend, will be there in plenty of time I promise!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • if not today..monday ill ship :)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    On Wednesday I got a package ticket in the post so yesterday I went to the post office. I was expecting a parcel from a friend in Aussie so was surprised to see an Amazon box waiting for me.... had I forgotten that I'd ordered something :?: ... Inside a note said to unwrap the gift before the card, inside was the PJ20 book YAY! :D Surely my husband hadn't been clever enough to order it online for me (thats what I asked him for). In the card it was revealed that my awesome secret santa Mamasan23 had been doing her homework and read in the All I want for Christmas thread that I really wanted this.

Thank you so much!! :mrgreen: This really made my day / week! Although Mr Tink is not too happy now, hes going to have to come up with a new idea for what to get me lol.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    YAY Tink!! Very cool!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • I hope my recipient likes their gift... Perhaps it was too simple... *sigh* :cry:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    tinkerbell wrote:
    On Wednesday I got a package ticket in the post so yesterday I went to the post office. I was expecting a parcel from a friend in Aussie so was surprised to see an Amazon box waiting for me.... had I forgotten that I'd ordered something :?: ... Inside a note said to unwrap the gift before the card, inside was the PJ20 book YAY! :D Surely my husband hadn't been clever enough to order it online for me (thats what I asked him for). In the card it was revealed that my awesome secret santa Mamasan23 had been doing her homework and read in the All I want for Christmas thread that I really wanted this.

Thank you so much!! :mrgreen: This really made my day / week! Although Mr Tink is not too happy now, hes going to have to come up with a new idea for what to get me lol.

:thumbup: YAY! I'm so glad that you like it!! I was really hoping that you hadn't gotten it already...can't believe it got to you so fast! Please tell Mr. Tink I'm very sorry to have stolen his idea!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I hope my recipient likes their gift... Perhaps it was too simple... *sigh* :cry:

awwww, did you buy me a bass?
    :mrgreen:

I'm sure whatever you did for whoever you did it for will appreciate it :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2

awwww, did you buy me a bass?

I'm sure whatever you did for whoever you did it for will appreciate it :)

I did not buy you a bass. Haha

• I did not buy you a bass. Haha

whatever. I know you're only saying this to throw me off. Don't worry, I'll still act really surprised when it arrives.
    I'm on to your games.

Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2

• I did not buy you a bass. Haha

whatever. I know you're only saying this to throw me off. Don't worry, I'll still act really surprised when it arrives.
    I'm on to your games.

jesus_haha_no.jpg

:D
This discussion has been closed.