:lol: :P
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    You go out and cheat on your wife while she is h

ome recovering from a c-section,
    that's a RF in all CAPS (and bold font)

That's one of the worst things I have heard...I really hope it's not true.

I hate to disappoint you but.......
    :roll:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Carey wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    You go out and cheat on your wife while she is h

ome recovering from a c-section,

That's one of the worst things I have heard...I really hope it's not true.

I hate to disappoint you but.......
    :roll:

Disgusting actually. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    You go out and cheat on your wife while she is home recovering from a c-section,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Carey wrote:
    You go out and cheat on your wife while she is home recovering from a c-section,

That is one of the most awful things that I have ever heard. What a major RF.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Is it ratfuck of me to RSVP to a christening or wedding "with regrets" and writing "because I just don't want to go."?

What I really wrote was 1. We'll be away that weekend and 2. We are unable to attend.

Technically, I was unwilling, not away or unable.

Letting them down easy = no reading on the ratfuck scale.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Carey wrote:

The same thing happened to my sister, only she was still pregnant while it happened and found out after she had the baby. Guys like that are not worth the blood that runs through their veins. I'm so sorry if this happened to you or someone close to you :(
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Hey how bout this one,

You cheat on your wife, and then introduce your young children to your new girlfriend on your wedding anniversary before the divorce is even final. Does this count?? :o :shock: :?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    Hey how bout this one,

You cheat on your wife, and then introduce your young children to your new girlfriend on your wedding anniversary before the divorce is even final. Does this count?? :o :shock: :?
    this is the definition of the rat fuck,,but as it says the word...its rat fuck...
    so no need to pay attention to non human beings...tomorrow maybe u will find a man,that cares,love you,protect u and be human to you...all happens for a reason..and seems there are alot of reasons for this..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Hey how bout this one,

Really?? :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Hey how bout this one,

Really. You can't make this kind of shit up......
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Really. You can't make this kind of shit up......

I feel very bad for that person. No one deserves to be treated like that. :(
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Hey how bout this one,

This, and the cheating during the c-section, makes him king of the rat fucks.
    I'm so sorry
  • Options
    When people who are supposed to be adults blatantly use others like they are disposable then discard them when they get what they need, they are rat fucks.
    Yes, I have someone specific in mind...and rat fuck is being too nice
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    When people who are supposed to be adults blatantly use others like they are disposable then discard them when they get what they need, they are rat fucks.
    Yes, I have someone specific in mind...and rat fuck is being too nice

+1
    sounds like a rat fuck to me, fo shizzle.
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Carey wrote:

That is one of the most awful things that I have ever heard. What a major RF.

yuck. not only a rf, but completely disgusting.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    probably not a total rat fuck but.....

I'm circling a small parking lot today looking for a space. there are only 4 rows, and nothing is open. I can't park on the street because there's a two hour limit and I'm gong to be at this place for more than two hours.

on my third trip around, I spot a place....all of the sudden, some dude whips up the row going in the wrong fucking direction....so a) I have no idea how he expects to turn his car 130 degrees to get into the space and b) I take the space....he gives me this really pissed off look.

fuck you, rat fuck....next time, follow the fucking arrows :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    rat fuck if you pass a semi , change lanes in front of said truck WITHOUT giving enough room in between you and them. 80,000lbs doesnt stop quickly.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    rat fuck if you pass a semi , change lanes in front of said truck WITHOUT giving enough room in between you and them. 80,000lbs doesnt stop quickly.

And this leads to your location...

"In my Semi riding your bumper and I have NO brakes!!!!"

:D
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    You tell your brother and sister-in-law that the only appropriate Christmas present for your 8 year old is a plastic toy that costs $200 and that she will forget after 2 weeks.

I don't even spend that much on my family, let alone YOUR child!!

GRRR in-laws!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,951
    Rudolph the red nosed rat fuck and Frosty the rat fuck would make great new songs :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You tell your brother and sister-in-law that the only appropriate Christmas present for your 8 year old is a plastic toy that costs $200 and that she will forget after 2 weeks.

I don't even spend that much on my family, let alone YOUR child!!

GRRR in-laws!!!!!

In-laws are the worst. RF. :evil:
  • Options
    Rudolph the red nosed rat fuck and Frosty the rat fuck would make great new songs :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    People who take the community container of grated cheese at a pizzeria and leave it at their table are rat fucks. Nothing worse than being hungry and you have to play marco fucking polo with some parmisian cheese. Rat fucks!
  • Options
    ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    Ok, this happened ot me. Two weeks ago, I fell off of a curb in the parking lot at work - I know, really graceful! I couldn't stand back up - found out later that I broke my foot in the fall. Several people passed by, wouldn't make eye contact, and didn't even stop to see if they could help. Those people are RF's.
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    DS1119 wrote:
    People who take the community container of grated cheese at a pizzeria and leave it at their table are rat fucks. Nothing worse than being hungry and you have to play marco fucking polo with some parmisian cheese. Rat fucks!
    you know who else are rat fucks? Pizzerias that only have one shaker of parm !!!! THOSE are cheapskate ratfucks!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    People that walk into the middle of the road attempting to cross and nearly walk into your moving car are ratfucks.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    People that smack while eating. Rat. Fucks.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    People that ding other people's car doors are rat fucks.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    people that make changes to numbers after i've spent they past two days putting together a bunch of charts.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless