Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:

Definite ratfuckery.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    ogey38 wrote:
    Ok, this happened ot me. Two weeks ago, I fell off of a curb in the parking lot at work - I know, really graceful! I couldn't stand back up - found out later that I broke my foot in the fall. Several people passed by, wouldn't make eye contact, and didn't even stop to see if they could help. Those people are RF's.

Ratfucks! My brother had the same thing happen to him. When he told me what happened to his foot, I lauged pretty hard. :oops:

I would've definitely helped you... but am I a ratfuck for laughing at the situation? :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:
    ogey38 wrote:
    Ok, this happened ot me. Two weeks ago, I fell off of a curb in the parking lot at work - I know, really graceful! I couldn't stand back up - found out later that I broke my foot in the fall. Several people passed by, wouldn't make eye contact, and didn't even stop to see if they could help. Those people are RF's.

Ratfucks! My brother had the same thing happen to him. When he told me what happened to his foot, I lauged pretty hard. :oops:

I would've definitely helped you... but am I a ratfuck for laughing at the situation? :?

only if you were actually there and pointing and laughing... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    ogey38 wrote:

only if you were actually there and pointing and laughing... ;)

Okay, I'd make sure I treated it as one of those "this will be funny later" moments. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    I'm proud of this thread. Thanks for the inclusions, ratfucks.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    You are a ratfuck if you create a thread about how to tell IF you are a ....... :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    You are a ratfuck if you create a thread about how to tell IF you are a ....... :mrgreen:

Class A ratfuck.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    If you are at a bar and you hear someone order this drink...you instantly know they are a raftfuck.

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink8096.html
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Class A ratfuck.

:lol::lol:

Ratfucks. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    If you are at a bar and you hear someone order this drink...you instantly know they are a raftfuck.

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink8096.html

if someone ordered that at a bar, they'd be a drunk ass rat fuck!!!
    but it sounds really good
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    David Stern is a ratfuck.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    The Saboteur is a ratfuck. :shock:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Okay so the RF in my life skipped out on his daughter's preschool holiday program last week --to stay home with his new live-in girlfriend and hang out by the fireplace at 10:30 on a Thursday morning. The preschool is 5 minutes from his house.

A No-show for Jingle Bells = RF
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    The Saboteur is a ratfuck. :shock:

:lol:
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Okay so the RF in my life skipped out on his daughter's preschool holiday program last week --to stay home with his new live-in girlfriend and hang out by the fireplace at 10:30 on a Thursday morning. The preschool is 5 minutes from his house.

That's just not cool. :thumbdown:

Not being there for your kids especially at this time of year is a RF move.
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    If you consciously and constantly trying to get free products or services by lying or being deceptive.. RF is too nice of a label..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    DS1119 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

That's just not cool. :thumbdown:

Not being there for your kids especially at this time of year is a RF move.

Yes I would like to beat him in the face for this. But then I would be the RF, and I don't want to go there!
    or do I..... :? :(
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    that "friend" who offers to leave the tip for the relatively nice meal you just treated him to and then can only manage to leave a dollar and a few pennies for the excellent waitress so that you have to go and leave the tip anyway....why even offer? is on top of my list
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Yes I would like to beat him in the face for this. But then I would be the RF, and I don't want to go there!

It's done. Just mentally put it in the RF file and remember it down the road if he needs a favor or something. My best friend divorced his wife two years ago because of her infidelity and he does her no favors. Anything that doesn't involve their kids he just doesn't care about it and offers/gives no support.
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

Maybe the RF in your life and the RF in my life should meet. I'm sure they'd be best friends given their shared interest in RFery.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    im right about this one too..and you know it..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3BlQca-d8
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Carey wrote:

Maybe the RF in your life and the RF in my life should meet. I'm sure they'd be best friends given their shared interest in RFery.

my RF, your RF, and Carey's RF...must be in the RFery business. RF this time of year is for the birds.
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    that "friend" who offers to leave the tip for the relatively nice meal you just treated him to and then can only manage to leave a dollar and a few pennies for the excellent waitress so that you have to go and leave the tip anyway....why even offer? is on top of my list
    crappy tippers, in general, are ratfucks.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

my RF, your RF, and Carey's RF...must be in the RFery business. RF this time of year is for the birds.
    i know atleast 2 of 3 of you and i know you are smart women..leave those RF in their shitholes and start dealing with the GF already... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    if you are consistently late, constantly changing schedules at the last minute, totally unreliable to the point where your kids can't depend on you and then you blame them for not respecting you and then you tell me I need to teach them to respect you well then you just might be a RF
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    if you are consistently late, constantly changing schedules at the last minute, totally unreliable to the point where your kids can't depend on you and then you blame them for not respecting you and then you tell me I need to teach them to respect you well then you just might be a RF

Total RF!!
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Oh, I'm sure you WANT to...but WILL you? Those are entirely different questions. I want to beat my RF ex in the face almost daily, but I don't. I guess there's this thing called a "high road" and, from what I've seen, only one person (me) in the former relationship takes it. It gets really old...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    To the person who is in such a hurry that they just can't wait 'til one more car (yours) passes by and just HAS to pull out in front of you...and then proceed to go 5-10 mph UNDER the speed limit... you, sir, are a RF.
  • Options
    To the person who is in such a hurry that they just can't wait 'til one more car (yours) passes by and just HAS to pull out in front of you...and then proceed to go 5-10 mph UNDER the speed limit... you, sir, are a RF.

Oh I HATE that shit!!!! :x
  • Options
    If you see I'm waiting for a parking spot (with my blinker on, no less) and when the person pulls out, you hit the gas and pull into the spot before I do...then you are most definitely a RF :x