Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    when you profess your love for your 'other half' and cannot stop gushing about it,
    and then your loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness,
    and then you call up your in-laws and tell them to "come get him, I can't take it anymore" and then run away with his dog and won't give it back.

you my dear, are a rat fuck!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    RKCNDY wrote:
    when you profess your love for your 'other half' and cannot stop gushing about it,
    and then you call up your in-laws and tell them to "come get him, I can't take it anymore" and then run away with his dog and won't give it back.

:( That's the ultimate of ratfuckery.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:( Completely agree.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:( Completely agree.

Wow, that makes ratfuckery look like sainthood.

Who fucking does that? That's some low, cold, and disgusting shit.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Pig parkers double as rat fucks. :evil:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    if you take you phone during the PJ20 MOVIE!! you are one of the worst ratfucker EVER!! :oops:

could you believe this f****** woman?? she take his phone out during the movie to take a photo!! I coudn't believe it, i almost hit her, and throw his f****** phone to a wall.. but she just realized and put in his pocket again when i was watching to her like this :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    You whinge and cry about Apple not going from iPhone 4 to 5 rather with iPhone 4S.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    You drive around in your convertible with the top down in 50 degree whether talking on your cell phone. Can you even hear with all the wind???

You drive in the left lane, going 10 miles under the speed limit with your blinker on. Move the fuck over :wave: Thanks

All mine are driving related. My commute sucks :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,758
    You drive around in your convertible with the top down in 50 degree whether talking on your cell phone. Can you even hear with all the wind???

You drive in the left lane, going 10 miles under the speed limit with your blinker on. Move the fuck over :wave: Thanks

All mine are driving related. My commute sucks :twisted:

I have a bit of a commute too so I see plenty that drives me nuts.

-Women putting on make-up while driving
    -Men shaving while driving
    -People that leave their blinker on and they're not changing lanes
    -Slow drivers in the left lane. It fucks up the whole flow of traffic!!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,988
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no, thats a whole other class. No offense intended ladies , but this is properly termed ratc**t/ratc**tery.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,548
    RKCNDY wrote:

someone you know? :wtf:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no, thats a whole other class. No offense intended ladies , but this is properly termed ratc**t/ratc**tery.

Definitely. I can't believe someone would have that in them. That's repulsive.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    -People that leave their blinker on and they're not changing lanes

Guilty. :oops:

I'm a chronic offender of this... I swear it's not intentional though, I just forget, and I don't know how...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,548
    Boston Red Sox pitcher John Lackey has filed to divorce his wife, Krista, who is in the middle of battling breast cancer, TMZ reports.

Lackey filed on August 30, according to court docs in Texas, claiming "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

Krista and John got married in November, 2008.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ that Krista underwent a double mastectomy in March and underwent chemotherapy as recently as June.

The divorce petition says John and Krista had a prenup. It also says Lackey has "separate property" he wants to keep for himself.

Lackey filed the divorce papers using only his and Krista's initials, a tactic Tony Parker and Eva Longoria, and Sandra Bullock and Jesse James, also used in their Texas divorces.

Lackey's camp had no comment.

P.S. Lackey signed a 5 year, $82 million contract last year.

rat fuck.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    imalive wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

someone you know? :wtf:

unfortunately...well, just met her in July
    I didn't like her the instant I met her...doesn't happen too often.

thanks for the support you guys...you are NOT ratfucks!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,988
    imalive wrote:
    Boston Red Sox pitcher John Lackey has filed to divorce his wife, Krista, who is in the middle of battling breast cancer, TMZ reports.

Lackey filed on August 30, according to court docs in Texas, claiming "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

Krista and John got married in November, 2008.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ that Krista underwent a double mastectomy in March and underwent chemotherapy as recently as June.

The divorce petition says John and Krista had a prenup. It also says Lackey has "separate property" he wants to keep for himself.

Lackey filed the divorce papers using only his and Krista's initials, a tactic Tony Parker and Eva Longoria, and Sandra Bullock and Jesse James, also used in their Texas divorces.

Lackey's camp had no comment.

P.S. Lackey signed a 5 year, $82 million contract last year.

rat fuck.
    Texas sized, just like their governor!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    copycats and fakers. arrgghh. There's no escaping them. They're literally everywhere. Total RFs.
    oh, but imitation is the highest form of flattery, so more power to 'em. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Folk who don't wash their hands after going to the loo are disgusting minging rat fucks!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Folk who don't wash their hands after going to the loo are disgusting minging rat fucks!

People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom are rat fucks too!
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

:D
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Lmfao. Great post. :D
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    You call someone a wanker for no reason over facebook when it is you that is the rat fuck.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    if you are doing under 25mph on the on ramp to the highway, and when i start to accelerate to pass you to get on the highway you slam on your brakes, then, when i get in the passing lane next to you, you swerve into my lane, running me off the freaking highway, you sir, are king rat fuck motherfucker.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    if you are doing under 25mph on the on ramp to the highway, and when i start to accelerate to pass you to get on the highway you slam on your brakes, then, when i get in the passing lane next to you, you swerve into my lane, running me off the freaking highway, you sir, are king rat fuck motherfucker.

Psycho drivers! Glad you're alright, what an asswipe.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    You know if your a Rat Fuck when you repeat unsubstanciated GOSSIP to someone who has no benefit to keeping it to themselves..
  • Options
    if you cut in front of a girl in the supermarket who's carrying 2 heavy gallons of apple cider to get into the 7 items or less line with your 19 cans of squirt cheese and 10 packages of hot dogs you are a white trash rat fuck :twisted:

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    DS1119 wrote:

I gather a RF is a guy who rips off paper towels dries his dry hands while staring at me scrub my hands like I was preparing for major surgery.....you should the :shock: ED RF look on his face.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    if you cut in front of a girl in the supermarket who's carrying 2 heavy gallons of apple cider to get into the 7 items or less line with your 19 cans of squirt cheese and 10 packages of hot dogs you are a white trash rat fuck :twisted:

that, my dear, is definitely a rat fuck!

you said squirt cheese and I'm giggling...still!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options

that, my dear, is definitely a rat fuck!

you said squirt cheese and I'm giggling...still!
    :lol: I mean seriously??? Who needs 19 cans? Or even one can :lol: Rat fuck!

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I am sooooooo sorry for that. I will never do it again...it was twenty cans of squirt cheese btw. 2 cans for each package of hot dogs. :D