How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    If you take these legitimate questions of mine
    (from another thread here)

ME:
    Does time exist?
    What was God doing 900 Trillion Years before man was created?
    How old is God?
    Was there nothing before God? Where did God come from.
    What is his/her/its motivation or agenda
    Wouldn't a decision to CREATE a bunch of fools such as ourselves (and the habitat to sustain our existence) be just as random as "all these molecules formed under just the right conditions, temperature, etc."
    why should God care if someone believes or not?
    If there is a God, and if I don't believe there is a God, wouldn't that be God's doing?

If there is a God, I don't believe that any of us would be able to comprehend him in a way that would lend itself to meaningful conversation.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

And you translated to this....

I hate the constitution.
    9/11 was my favorite event.
    I think "the black people" are scary.
    Killing babies is sweet!

You might be a Rat Fuck!

link to thread...
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=172183
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I used to breed Rats. The female can get pregnant a few hours after she gives birth. Rats Fuck a lot. mice fuck more, I counted one Mouse Mom's litter... she had 32 healthy baby mice (32 healthy snake meals :roll: )

I like the "Ass-clown" from Bad Santa? why did he call him an ass clown? what is an ass clown?

New thread: "What is, and how do you know if you are an ass clown?"
    Michael Bolton is a no talent ass clown ;)
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,355

ME:
    Does time exist?
    How old is God?
    Wouldn't a decision to CREATE a bunch of fools such as ourselves (and the habitat to sustain our existence) be just as random as "all these molecules formed under just the right conditions, temperature, etc."
    If there is a God, and if I don't believe there is a God, wouldn't that be God's doing?

If there is a God, I don't believe that any of us would be able to comprehend him in a way that would lend itself to meaningful conversation.

I hate the constitution.
    Killing babies is sweet!

You might be a Rat Fuck!

another way to read the title of this thread would be
    How to tell if you're a....dumbass .

for believeing anything JA posts. In particular on AMT.

link to thread...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    People that leave shopping carts in the parking lot instead of putting them in the corrals are rat fucks. Get a little excercise you lazy rat fuck.
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    mickeyrat wrote:

ME:
    Does time exist?
    How old is God?

I hate the constitution.
    Killing babies is sweet!

You might be a Rat Fuck!

link to thread...

You mean I fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never believe anything JA posts. In particular on AMT"!
    :oops:
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,355
    mickeyrat wrote:

ME:
    Does time exist?
    How old is God?

I hate the constitution.
    Killing babies is sweet!

You might be a Rat Fuck!

link to thread...

You mean I fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never believe anything JA posts. In particular on AMT"!
    :oops:
    why yes, yes you did. Good ole JA will be banned again in short order. He cant help himself. Its usually a post over there on AMT or a crude comment on this one.

Perhaps dumbass was a bit strong.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Rat fuck.

This term has been thrown around a lot lately and it is giving me great laughter and personal hilarity.

I think it's about time we establish some criteria on how/how not to distinguish a "rat fuck"

Anybody have any contributions?

You are a rat fuck if ...

1. You spend 10-15 minutes looking for a close parkign spot because you're too stupid to realize that in that time you could've parked and reached your destination... with time to spare even.... taken from Thoughts_Arrive's thread.

lol...yeah I always think this when I see people circling around for a close parking spot. People could be so frigging lazy.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    You might be a rat fuck if you walk up to someone's cube and ask "Do you have a minute?", sit in the second chair in my cube, and get all up in my face with your breath that smells like a horse sphincter pampered with motor oil and fertilizer and continue to ask me "what needs to be done" on your own form.

Today is not the day that I want to be a helpful employee. Sorry, I'm just not up for babysitting.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    People who park in fire lanes and put their flashers on are rat fucks. Seriously, what the fuck is the flashing lights going to do other than draw attention to you being a rat fuck.
  • Options
    people that mark EVERY email they send with the 'extreme importance' notice (!), when in fact their shitty emails are the very least important of any and every I receive. You my friend, are a rat fuck
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    You might be a rat fuck if you walk up to someone's cube and ask "Do you have a minute?", sit in the second chair in my cube, and get all up in my face with your breath that smells like a horse sphincter pampered with motor oil and fertilizer and continue to ask me "what needs to be done" on your own form.

:lol:
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    Ok...I actually have one... :lol:

You are a RF if you are from any political party and you are calling my house to ask if you can "count on my vote".

Personally, I might be a RF because I tell said person, "Isn't voting private? I am not going to share that information with you or any party. Take me off your list and do not call here again."

Yes, I did refer to myself as an RF there. However, asking to know my private vote is against my rights, is it not? Isn't that why we stand behind the dinky little cardboard dividers to cast our vote? To keep our vote anonymous? :x

Wow, that's the first time I have used the "angry smilie". I hope you can tell this actually upsets me... A LOT.

OK, rant over. Back to happy land. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options

You are a RF if you are from any political party and you are calling my house to ask if you can "count on my vote".

Personally, I might be a RF because I tell said person, "Isn't voting private? I am not going to share that information with you or any party. Take me off your list and do not call here again."

Yes, I did refer to myself as an RF there. However, asking to know my private vote is against my rights, is it not? Isn't that why we stand behind the dinky little cardboard dividers to cast our vote? To keep our vote anonymous? :x

Wow, that's the first time I have used the "angry smilie". I hope you can tell this actually upsets me... A LOT.

You vote in Canada? I thought everything was determined by moose races? :P
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

You vote in Canada? I thought everything was determined by moose races? :P

I wish...but they are all posing for the next PJ Canadian tour posters... :lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    when you constantly help people out and they don't return the favor..... rat fucks
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    people you dont use turn signals
    rat fucks
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    when you disregard another person's thoughts, feelings, or opinion when you clearly asked them about it and then are a rat fuck about it. :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    You're a rat fuck if in your position of authority and are condescending. Plain and simple. Rat fuckery.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Door to door magazine salesmen.

Do I need to say anything else?? The guy was a really nice guy, but I love how once you say "no", they become so stand-offish and completely flip the script on you. :roll:

I know I could be helping you, but I don't want a years worth of magazines.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    You constantly try to beat a fair system then you get beat yourself and then proceed to post about it four forums up and need to start 10 different threads about it.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    You constantly try to beat a fair system then you get beat yourself and then proceed to post about it four forums up and need to start 10 different threads about it.

Whom may I ask you are referring? :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

:D ummmmmmmm. I'm LOST. :p
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    If an older lady holds open a door for you at the post office and you proceed to get in line ahead of her, you're a rat fucktard.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

:D ummmmmmmm. I'm LOST. :p

:thumbup: :lol:

check out this link faceintheclouds...

http://www.backcountry.com/alpine-touring-boots
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    OK...I met one last night at the Utah football game...

guys behind me were getting football scores on their smartphones....I don't have a smartphone...I ask "do you have a phillies-cardinals score?"....the douchebag gives me a curt "I don't know."

listen, fucker, it was an open ended question...push the MLB icon which is, no doubt, right next to where you're at.

ratfuck :x
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    If an older lady holds open a door for you at the post office and you proceed to get in line ahead of her, you're a rat fucktard.
    depends how bad the line is ;)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    on the other hand, I once had a roomate who did the door to door magazine saleswoman :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    on the other hand, I once had a roomate who did the door to door magazine saleswoman :lol:

:lol::lol:

It was the 70's, wasn't it?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

:lol::lol:

It was the 70's, wasn't it?
    actually, it was the 80s

disco-stu-air-freshener.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    actually, it was the 80s

disco-stu-air-freshener.jpg

Your roommate sounds like one smooth character. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL