Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,133
    DS1119 wrote:
    if you cut in front of a girl in the supermarket who's carrying 2 heavy gallons of apple cider to get into the 7 items or less line with your 19 cans of squirt cheese and 10 packages of hot dogs you are a white trash rat fuck :twisted:

I am sooooooo sorry for that. I will never do it again...it was twenty cans of squirt cheese btw. 2 cans for each package of hot dogs. :D

Getting ready for the next Bills game huh? :D

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    g under p wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    if you cut in front of a girl in the supermarket who's carrying 2 heavy gallons of apple cider to get into the 7 items or less line with your 19 cans of squirt cheese and 10 packages of hot dogs you are a white trash rat fuck :twisted:

I am sooooooo sorry for that. I will never do it again...it was twenty cans of squirt cheese btw. 2 cans for each package of hot dogs. :D

Getting ready for the next Bills game huh? :D

peace

How did you know!! :thumbup: :lol:
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    DS1119 wrote:

mmmmmm...TASTY! Should go great with that box of wine :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    If you come whipping around a corner and throw on your blinker in an attempt to steal the parking spot I have been patiently waiting for...you are a rat fuck. and likely to get your ass kicked by a 5'!" chick wearing a dress and heels. :evil:

I think I need to stop leaving the house. Or move out of jersey :lol:

• Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    If you come whipping around a corner and throw on your blinker in an attempt to steal the parking spot I have been patiently waiting for...you are a rat fuck. and likely to get your ass kicked by a 5'!" chick wearing a dress and heels. :evil:

Ha ha. That made me laugh.

(Mine are always about Starbucks.) The woman (20ish, Juicy sweats, huge LV bag) in front of me in line today who got to the front and then went, "Uh... I don't know what I want. Maybe the doughnut?" She ordered some latte thing too and then decided to add a breakfast sandwich and said, "Uh... what kinds do you have?" Huge line growing and growing behind us.

And - surprise - she'd run out of money on her SBucks card so she had to add $ back on and then she didn't understand if the barista had charged her order to the SBucks card OR the credit card. It went on and on and on and finally the nice manager stepped in and explained it to her. What a stupid bitch.

I don't know how baristas put up with people like that.
  • Options
    Let's see. I'm the new guy at work and I say hey man how are you. And you walk by me and give me a dirty look. Your a rat fuck and I'm gonna smash your face cause I'm in a bad mood. Bitch. >:|
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    People who spit in public are rat fucks. Today while walking out of a store I saw this huge loogey just sitting on the pavement. It looked like nasty pudding/jello. Come on you rat fuck.
  • Options
    Enkidu wrote:

Ha ha. That made me laugh.

(Mine are always about Starbucks.) The woman (20ish, Juicy sweats, huge LV bag) in front of me in line today who got to the front and then went, "Uh... I don't know what I want. Maybe the doughnut?" She ordered some latte thing too and then decided to add a breakfast sandwich and said, "Uh... what kinds do you have?" Huge line growing and growing behind us.

And - surprise - she'd run out of money on her SBucks card so she had to add $ back on and then she didn't understand if the barista had charged her order to the SBucks card OR the credit card. It went on and on and on and finally the nice manager stepped in and explained it to her. What a stupid bitch.

I don't know how baristas put up with people like that.
    Ugh! Starbucks is full or rat fucks! The other week I was in a line of 20 and the guy at the front needed a tutorial on the menu. "Do you have coconut syrup? The starbucks at Rutgers still has coconut." I don't give a fuck you rat fuck!!! :evil:

• Options
    the cricket who decided to hide out in my office somewhere and then bitch about it continuously - Rat Fuck!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664

that might help

jersey-shore.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:

that might help

jersey-shore.jpg
    :lol: I'm doomed :|

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,355
    imalive wrote:

that might help

jersey-shore.jpg
    if you post this pic you are a ........... :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    you have a point. is this any better? :? :lol:

jersey-shore-picture.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

jersey-shore-picture.jpg

nope
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DS1119 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

jersey-shore-picture.jpg

nope

Skanks = no good.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,133
    When people talk through flight attendants safety protocol at the start of a flight. One woman behind me was so loud and obnoxious I had to unbuckle then tell her if you don't mind I want to hear this so that just in case of an emergency I might know exactly what to do to save your life and others around you. She never said another word and the other passengers around us all said thank you. Later after the flight I passed the same woman being wheel chaired to baggage pickup...she kept her head down and avoided eye contact.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    bought a rim with a junk tire on it, and tire pressure sensor it.....

no need for the TPS, so i'll just have the shop swap it out with rubber stem when they replace the tire, right? wrong...NTB says, our policey is that if it comes in with a tps, we have to send it out witha tps...

wait till next weekend when i go back with a tire on the rim that has a big chunk of tire cut out. :lol:

rat fucks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hey fedex.....

you know when delivering packages...it seems to me you should ring the doorbell to see if anyone is home vs. just tossing it on the porch when there is clearly somebody home

ratfucks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    People that leave their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store are rat fucks.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    you sell an album that is supposed to be At Folsom Prison and it turns out to be Ring of Fire instead. :evil:

yeah...should have looked inside. Duh. :oops:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    hey fedex.....

you know when delivering packages...it seems to me you should ring the doorbell to see if anyone is home vs. just tossing it on the porch when there is clearly somebody home

ratfucks
    probably afraid you'll answer the door in your underwear........again.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    hey fedex.....

ratfucks
    probably afraid you'll answer the door in your underwear........again.

But but i have nice underwear
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    If you walk in on me while i am swapping your stereo :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

OHHHH!!! No way..... :(
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Napping when i started...thought since it was the same brand as her old stereo the harness would be the same....nope...had to unconnect the old harness and then wire up the new one.

Oh well....guess i should have done it while she was in bed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Is it ratfuck of me to RSVP to a christening or wedding "with regrets" and writing "because I just don't want to go."?

What I really wrote was 1. We'll be away that weekend and 2. We are unable to attend.

Technically, I was unwilling, not away or unable.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    You go out and cheat on your wife while she is home recovering from a c-section,
    that's a RF in all CAPS (and bold font)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    You go out and cheat on your wife while she is home recovering from a c-section,
    that's a RF in all CAPS (and bold font)

That's one of the worst things I have heard...I really hope it's not true.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Napping when i started...thought since it was the same brand as her old stereo the harness would be the same....nope...had to unconnect the old harness and then wire up the new one.

Oh well....guess i should have done it while she was in bed

Sorry man...hope she was still surprised for what you are doing. It's the thought you know.
  • Options
    Suprised and shocked...just wish it was in...oh well
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg