Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    If you see I'm waiting for a parking spot (with my blinker on, no less) and when the person pulls out, you hit the gas and pull into the spot before I do...then you are most definitely a RF :x

Skip ahead to 5:18 and do this next time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvkqEgh4dzQ
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    If you see I'm waiting for a parking spot (with my blinker on, no less) and when the person pulls out, you hit the gas and pull into the spot before I do...then you are most definitely a RF :x

Skip ahead to 5:18 and do this next time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvkqEgh4dzQ
    Got it...smack my knees twice :lol: So funny! Thanks for this...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    You don't return a sms or call but when you want to go out for a Sat night you will hound me.
    And you only want to do what you like not what others like.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    The RF in my life has only seen our kids three hours so far this month. And he thinks he is going to get them from me for Christmas Eve :evil:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    if you spend all your waking hours, day and night
    screaming top of your lungs at some shoot 'em up video game
    to the exclusion of all other activities
    including attempting to look for, oh let's say....a JOB??
    instigating toddlers and finding that amusing
    adding to the expense of but not contributing to the household
    while trying to make up ALL the rules as you go along

you just might fit into that category

and maybe you should move along

just sayin'

(i can't be the only one who sees the real you right?)

if you know me at all you know that i do my best to see the good in everyone
    but sometimes its just really really difficult ... still trying :silent:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    if you hack into my email and send out bogus Canadian pharmacy links to EVERYONE i have ever sent an email to, you are for sure a rat fuck :evil:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    if you hack into my email and send out bogus Canadian pharmacy links to EVERYONE i have ever sent an email to, you are for sure a rat fuck :evil:
    +1

top of the list
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    StillHere wrote:

time to go!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The people on The Price is Right who either bid one dollar or one dollar higher than the highest bid are rat fucks.
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

time to go!

if only
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    The people on The Price is Right who either bid one dollar or one dollar higher than the highest bid are rat fucks.
    it's called strategy! ;):lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    imalive wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I told my girlfriend the other day that I was pretty certain that she'd be freakishly good at that game. :lol:

Plus, I'm pretty sure she'd go apeshit running down to the podium too. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I told my girlfriend the other day that I was pretty certain that she'd be freakishly good at that game. :lol:

Plus, I'm pretty sure she'd go apeshit running down to the podium too. :lol:
    Drew Carrey WITH hair. RF? Yes/no?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Drew Carrey WITH hair. RF? Yes/no?

No. I like Drew!
  • Options
    let's say you get invited over to a friend's house for a lovingly prepared, pre-holiday meal. now let's say "something better" comes up. let's say your name is, I dunno, DC :shock: . so you bail on the chance to break bread with some good friends in order to do the "something better."

RF? ;);):lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    i think that if you steal a prized and cherished autographed guitar from the family of a deceased man
    and then you need to pawn it or whatever to get your fix, and you know you'll be caught so you decide to file off the irreplaceable autographs on said guitar to try and avoid the hassle of being found out
    and then you get caught anyway
    you might be a RF

BUT if you offer to replace those cherished signatures in a sincerely heartfelt gesture, you are DA MAN! (or Da Men as it goes) :D
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    imalive wrote:
    let's say you get invited over to a friend's house for a lovingly prepared, pre-holiday meal. now let's say "something better" comes up. let's say your name is, I dunno, DC :shock: . so you bail on the chance to break bread with some good friends in order to do the "something better."

Oooh yes, I am not friends with these kind of people for very long....a few chances and then I stop trying. Such rude behavior!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    imalive wrote:

Hey, if those were Giants tickets offered to you... you'd be doin' the same thing! :lol:

In any case, I'll make good on my ratfuckery, you better believe that. I think this calls for you and yours attending a lovingly prepared post-holiday meal
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    imalive wrote:

I wouldn't say he's an RF...just next job interview he gets, everyone will just give him bad advice. :D :P
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I wouldn't say he's an RF...just next job interview he gets, everyone will just give him bad advice. :D :P

Didn't you guys do that already? :lol: :P
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    If you tell your child it's all their mother's fault if you can't afford Christmas, just because you're finally expected to pay child support and be a responsible parent, then you're probably a RF. :x
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

Didn't you guys do that already? :lol: :P

I think mickeyrat was fully responsible for that. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you tell your child it's all their mother's fault if you can't afford Christmas, just because you're finally expected to pay child support and be a responsible parent, then you're probably a RF. :x

100% RF

Two times of the year you don't screw with kids...their birthday and Christmas.
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    for sure..anyone use their child for say shit for the other parent is a RF
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    for sure..anyone use their child for say shit for the other parent is a RF

and how! (but kids are smart and can see right through that and know who the real RF is)
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    100% RF
    And my son's birthday happens to be 3 days after Christmas...his dad told him he may not be able to afford Christmas or his birthday and it's all my fault because he had to give his money to me (although he's fighting child support and I haven't seen even ONE payment). :x

rick1zoo2 wrote:
    and how! (but kids are smart and can see right through that and know who the real RF is)
    I hope so...however, right now it seems like a struggle. His dad's house has no rules or structure. It's the 'fun house' if you will. I can't compete with that...nor do I want to. I have rules, structure, discipline (that is actually followed through), etc...and his dad has found every way to convince him that my house is the 'mean house'. I'm hoping my son will eventually see what's really happening...but right now, I'm the bad guy.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    100% RF
    And my son's birthday happens to be 3 days after Christmas...his dad told him he may not be able to afford Christmas or his birthday and it's all my fault because he had to give his money to me (although he's fighting child support and I haven't seen even ONE payment). :x

Just keep pushing along and doing what's right for your son and yourself.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Thanks, DS1119. If you don't mind...what's your name. I feel weird calling you DS1119 all the time. :|
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Thanks, DS1119. If you don't mind...what's your name. I feel weird calling you DS1119 all the time. :|

Yes it is weird . My name is 6%3m (8d3. :P