How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    are rat bastards also rat fucks?

sure, why not?

In the same department, but different positions... rat fuck being superior.

Big to small I think it goes "big rat fuck"..."rat fuck"..."rat bastard".
  • If someone comes to work everyday with the intention to help you, to better your quality of life and your crack-head ass steals her cellphone off her desk when she is not looking.. You are a low down, dirty rat fuck..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you drive down the up ramp in the parking garage.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    If someone comes to work everyday with the intention to help you, to better your quality of life and your crack-head ass steals her cellphone off her desk when she is not looking.. You are a low down, dirty rat fuck..

References to RYZe? :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • You drive down the shoulder of the 405 to try and get past traffic and then drive into a construction concrete barrier and end up blocking the right hand lane creating even more traffic for the rest of us.
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    If someone comes to work everyday with the intention to help you, to better your quality of life and your crack-head ass steals her cellphone off her desk when she is not looking.. You are a low down, dirty rat fuck..

Hell yes!! I tried calling the Rat Fuck too.. I should text him..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:

should we text with a bunch of weird texts?

"hey meet me on the warf...good times to be had"
    "wanna hook up? got the good shit"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:

text them....rat fuck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Poeple that litter the roadways are rat fucks.
  • 81 wrote:

text them....rat fuck
    Text sent... Rat Fuck
    dcfaithful wrote:

"Need sexual assistance, will pay with crack. Bring leather and chain."

:shock:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    DS1119 wrote:
    Poeple that litter the roadways are rat fucks.
    Major rat fucks.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,730
    dcfaithful wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

YOU are the phone thieving crackhead ratfuck? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol:

All I know is that if I got that text message... I'd be ready to ditch the phone ASAP.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

All I know is that if I got that text message... I'd be ready to ditch the phone ASAP.

"don't forget the 'other stuff' too..."
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

You mean this stuff?

baconlube.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You mean this stuff?

baconlube.jpg

:sick:

bacon lube? that just reminds me of a picture I can't post here...(has to do with riding mopeds...)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

bacon lube? that just reminds me of a picture I can't post here...(has to do with riding mopeds...)

The gross thing is that I'm sure there are some people out there that would love to try this.

I like bacon as much as any other person... but bacon lube? Why not just take the dried up grease from the pan and apply that?

Okay... really going to vomit now.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    ...and the moped thing, I'm equally scared/curious.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,730
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You mean this stuff?

baconlube.jpg

Send the pic to Dimi.Let HIM post it. He can have the trifecta. ;):mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    rat fuck roommates who leave for the weekend and don't leave any dog food for their 3 dogs or cat food for the cat...... now i have to go buy these fuckers food so they don't die on me :x
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

The gross thing is that I'm sure there are some people out there that would love to try this.

I like bacon as much as any other person... but bacon lube? Why not just take the dried up grease from the pan and apply that?

Okay... really going to vomit now.

:idea:
    conman wrote:
    rat fuck roommates who leave for the weekend and don't leave any dog food for their 3 dogs or cat food for the cat...... now i have to go buy these fuckers food so they don't die on me :x

You've heard of Charles Darwin right? :)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    dcfaithful wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Thank you!! But DC, please leave that off! I have pictures on that phone, and most of the crackheads in the city know me as I have gotten them out of jail at one point or another. I REALLY don't need them getting the wrong idea. Although, it may get a quicker response. This is SF afterall. People are into that kind of thing. hmm...

I love that you all are texting. Have fun! If you try calling, you may get an answer. Those conversations are ALWAYS fun. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hey Rat Fuck, let's meet at Alcatraz. I'll give you a real nice tour. Real nice.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hey Rat Fuck, let's meet at Alcatraz. I'll give you a real nice tour. Real nice.

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    conman wrote:

when you're at the store, buy a can off pumpkin (the regular canned kind) and right before the roomies come home...feed all the pets a good hunk of the pumpkin... :lol::lol::lol: (don't worry, they'll love to eat it)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

when you're at the store, buy a can off pumpkin (the regular canned kind) and right before the roomies come home...feed all the pets a good hunk of the pumpkin... :lol::lol::lol: (don't worry, they'll love to eat it)
    i have a feeling the house won't smell very good after that
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

i have a feeling the house won't smell very good after that

pumpkin has lots of fiber in it.... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pumpkin has lots of fiber in it.... ;)
    actually one of them already shit in their room, i left it there. i'm not touching it :P