Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    You post eminem lyrics on a PJ board.

ya rat fuck :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Toll collectors who don't say anything to you even after you hand them the toll money and then thank them for taking it are rat fucks. Can you at least acknowledge my assistance you rat fuck.
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    DS1119 wrote:
    Toll collectors who don't say anything to you even after you hand them the toll money and then thank them for taking it are rat fucks. Can you at least acknowledge my assistance you rat fuck.
    I'm sure they would want to talk to you if you drove through the toll. Then you'd be a rat fuck, those rat fucks!
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I'm sure they would want to talk to you if you drove through the toll. Then you'd be a rat fuck, those rat fucks!
    The people who put toll roads in are rat fucks. Thank god for canada. Well Toronto has one but they just take a pic of your plate and send u a bill.
    Then if u don't pay bill you can't renew your plates.
    Which leads me to our government. Rat fucks. We have to pay for an emission test every 2 years. If your car don't pass you can't drive. Fuckers
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    The vendors at malls who step away from their kiosks to "ask you a question and only take a moment of your time" are rat fucks.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    The vendors at malls who step away from their kiosks to "ask you a question and only take a moment of your time" are rat fucks.
    that's when you pretend they don't exist and keep walking.....

have you never been to NYC?

you must be a rat fuck :P
  • Options
    Some rat fuck fellow bike rider swore at me numerous times today even after I apologised for accidentally forcing him to brake and swerve to avoid hitting me, what a rat fuck.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Whoever decided to move up the kickoff five yards are rat fucks.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    agreed, every damn kickoff is a touchback :x
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Also on the football note. The whole "protecting the QB"rules are getting very rat fuckish. I feel bad for defensive players especially when a QB is running and they're not sure if he's going to slide, dive, jump...it's taking away from the game. Let the QB get hit you rat fucks!
  • Options
    if you ask for donations on a messageboard...
  • Options
    if you stop at the top of the acceleration ramp
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    if you stop at the top of the acceleration ramp

happens all the time here. rats
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,218
    DS1119 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Also on the football note. The whole "protecting the QB"rules are getting very rat fuckish. I feel bad for defensive players especially when a QB is running and they're not sure if he's going to slide, dive, jump...it's taking away from the game. Let the QB get hit you rat fucks!
    Small print is , it doesnt apply to steelers Qb's.

THATS ratfuckery
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    in the highway when people drive in the fast line at the minimum are the worst rat fuckers EVER!! :twisted:
  • Options
    People who take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long making a purchase at a RedBox are rat fucks.
  • Options
    If you keep calling someone a virgin on a messageboard....
  • Options
    People who work at fast food places and fill your entire cup with ice giving you only about 10 percent worth of soda are rat fucks.
  • Options
    I can tell just by looking at ya.
  • Options
    If my buddy has been saving up for weeks to buy new rims for his Yukon, and you sell him a set knowing damn well one was bent... You are a craigslist rat fuck
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    if you're scalping a 7.50 movie ticket for 35 dollars you are a major defining ratfuck.

true story. Dude last night at sold out second showing of PJ20 was doing this!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    mickeyrat wrote:
    if you're scalping a 7.50 movie ticket for 35 dollars you are a major defining ratfuck.

true story. Dude last night at sold out second showing of PJ20 was doing this!!!

I hope no one paid for it. That's fucking ridiculous. Fuck scalpers.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I hope no one paid for it. That's fucking ridiculous. Fuck scalpers.
    we all just laughed.

I think this rises to the level ratdouchebagfuckery.

• Options
    Weathermen in general are rat fucks.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:

there was a whole block of them for one of the chicag showings on stub hub or a stub hub like sight...for 40 bucks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    if you steal shit out of a closed office drawer...you might be a rat fuck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Note to self...stop taking things out of co-workers desk drawers. Got it.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Note to self...stop taking things out of co-workers desk drawers. Got it.
    I thought is was you.. :lol:

who am I kidding, I have no desk..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    People who pick up there mail at 3:00 in the afternoon are rat fucks.