Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Ten Club members who don't keep their word are rat fucks. Should have known better when someone had twelve total posts. Here just for tickets. Lesson learned.

along those lines...

you're a rat fuck when I create a thread about looking for EV tickets, then reply with a post saying "I have tickets for you!", don't PM me about said tix, and then sell the tickets to another member 14 MINUTES after you make that post, and rubbing it in my face by making another post: "tickets are gone!"....stupid MOFO fat fuck! :evil:
    (yeah, I DON'T forget!)

just read that...nice of him to give you more than 30 seconds :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,140
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Ten Club members who don't keep their word are rat fucks. Should have known better when someone had twelve total posts. Here just for tickets. Lesson learned.

along those lines...

you're a rat fuck when I create a thread about looking for EV tickets, then reply with a post saying "I have tickets for you!", don't PM me about said tix, and then sell the tickets to another member 14 MINUTES after you make that post, and rubbing it in my face by making another post: "tickets are gone!"....stupid MOFO fat fuck! :evil:
    (yeah, I DON'T forget!)

just read that...nice of him to give you more than 30 seconds :roll:
    I dont know. Another plausible theory here is , another rat fuck selfish member saw his/her post about having tix Pm'd and made an offer a rat fuck couldn't refuse. It seems to me it was a rat fuck orgy of epic proportions. Unfortanate that RKCNDY got sprayed with a little......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited August 2011
    rckcndy... that is sad. you were definetly dealing with a giant rat bastard fucker.

they should be banned...lifetime.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    chadwick wrote:
    rckcndy... that is sad. who were definetly dealing with a giant rat bastard fucker.

thanks chadwick, mickey, and 81...

if that guy is going to PJ20, I'll get a beer and make sure it's on him...and on his new PJ20 shirt and poster.
    "oopsie! did I do that?" :angel:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    RKCNDY wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    rckcndy... that is sad. who were definetly dealing with a giant rat bastard fucker.

if that guy is going to PJ20, I'll get a beer and make sure it's on him...and on his new PJ20 shirt and poster.
    then kick eem in the shin. :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

That's alcohol abuse.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

That's alcohol abuse.

no worries...I'll make sure it's an O'Douls or a Schmitty Pop...then it won't be abuse. ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,140
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's alcohol abuse.

no worries...I'll make sure it's an O'Douls or a Schmitty Pop...then it won't be abuse. ;)
    You could always get your proper use out it first. THEN take the steps necessary to become known as the alpine puker!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:

You could always get your proper use out it first. THEN take the steps necessary to become known as the alpine puker!!!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

just give me something with vodka..projectile vomiting within minutes. :lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    :roll:

hoooly shit....talk about a ratfuck projecting thier very own ratfuckness onto others :roll:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    people at the DMV = rat fucks!
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    conman wrote:

Somehow I didn't get rat fucked by someone at the dmv when I got my license. I got my learner's on a Friday, I scheduled my road test for the following Tuesday. When I went in the woman asked me if I had my 40 hours (or whatever it is) of road practice and I said yes. Let me take the test and I got it.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    voidofman wrote:
    conman wrote:

Somehow I didn't get rat fucked by someone at the dmv when I got my license. I got my learner's on a Friday, I scheduled my road test for the following Tuesday. When I went in the woman asked me if I had my 40 hours (or whatever it is) of road practice and I said yes. Let me take the test and I got it.
    i had no problem getting my license but everytime i go there to renew my registration, it takes about an hour longer than it should..... they just take their sweet ass time and it pisses me off :x
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    i had no problem getting my license but everytime i go there to renew my registration, it takes about an hour longer than it should..... they just take their sweet ass time and it pisses me off :x
    That really sucks too, why do they waste time like that? They get paid the same.
  • Options
    conman wrote:

+1 :thumbup:
  • Options
    ICP fans that paint their faces and have juggalo tattoos on their neck.. Faygo Rat Fuck
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    you blame your neighbour for breaking into your house because your a simple minded cambodian who thinks people who smoke and drink are bad people. then you proceed to put a bike lock on the outside of your front door to protect yourself from the "crazies".
    ya. rat fuck. i have a few other choice words that i use for her but i shall not repeat on here.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    you are a rat fuck if you are leaving a parking lot and you close my gap so i can't go straight even tho you are just going to sit in front of me for the next 5 minutes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The guy that jumped from two rows behind me and pushed about six other members including myself out of the way to grab not one...not two...but three Mike picks off the floor on night 2 in Alpine Valley and not offer to share is a giant rat fuck. I had one from earleir and I asked the guy "do you want this one too asshole". Funny thing is I have seen him at other shows and the next time I see him I will remind of his rat fuck status. :thumbup: :wave:
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DS1119 wrote:
    The guy that jumped from two rows behind me and pushed about six other members including myself out of the way to grab not one...not two...but three Mike picks off the floor on night 2 in Alpine Valley and not offer to share is a giant rat fuck. I had one from earleir and I asked the guy "do you want this one too asshole". Funny thing is I have seen him at other shows and the next time I see him I will remind of his rat fuck status. :thumbup: :wave:

"Hey rat fuck, lookin' to get some picks tonight?"
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    when you pay money to go to a Pearl Jam show, and get really obnoxiously stumbling drunk, then when Eddie is being all emotional and sentimental talking about Andrew Wood, all you do is yell and scream "SHUT THE F*CK UP AND SING" while spraying those around you with your disgusting stale $13 beer laden saliva, YOU are being a ratfuck. :twisted: (and there were way too many of you rats out there too)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    People who have seats in the middle of a row but decide to come out onto the aisle and block the view of the people who have aisle seats.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

"Hey rat fuck, lookin' to get some picks tonight?"
    Odds are he's one of those rat fucks that charges up the ass on ebay for a "rare pick" to the real fans.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    People that don't flush the toilet = rat fucks
    People that don't wash their hands after going to the toilet = rat fucks
    People that don't cover their mouth when they cough/sneeze = rat fucks
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    If you're at a concert and you talk loudly through every song and once the song ends, you scream like you know what you just witnessed.... Big Rat Fuck.

P.S. .. The story you told about the girl in the airport that wouldn't shut up, while Ed was speaking from the heart... Classic Rat Fuck.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    If you are a motorcyclist and you drive in between cars in peak hour which is dangerous.
    Not only do you risk being swiped and run over, you also come withing milimeters of scraping my car you rat fuck.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    If you are a motorcyclist and you drive in between cars in peak hour which is dangerous.
    Not only do you risk being swiped and run over, you also come withing milimeters of scraping my car you rat fuck.

had some rat fuck do that last week. at night no less. stupid.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    are rat bastards also rat fucks?
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options
    m0jorisen wrote:

sure, why not?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:

sure, why not?

In the same department, but different positions... rat fuck being superior.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2