Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I park in the dirt lot behind my house.. My new neighbor continually parks in the dead middle of an area that could easily hold two cars.. Do I have to make chalk lines you rat fuck?? Start using your stupid rat fuck brain before you catch a beating :evil:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,306
    junior employees who back talk , sass, or otherwise disrespect the position of departmanet manager and THEN go tattle to the store manager are punk ass rat fuck little BITCHES!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    if you stand all the way across on the airport walkway/people mover you are a rat fuck - it's not an amusement ride people walk or get the f out of the way

but it says stand on the right side. :?:
    yes, it does. perhaps the rat fucks are the engineers who designed the walkways too narrow to accomodate walkers AND standers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    junior employees who back talk , sass, or otherwise disrespect the position of departmanet manager and THEN go tattle to the store manager are punk ass rat fuck little BITCHES!!!!!
    Oh yes. The perfect definition of rat fuck bitches. Little cock rat fucks.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    If you go to work with the flu and spread your germs around so the rest of us catch it, you are a rat fuck.
    If you do it the week before the biggest concert of the year and get me sick, you are a double rat fuck.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    If you go to work with the flu and spread your germs around so the rest of us catch it, you are a rat fuck.
    If you do it the week before the biggest concert of the year and get me sick, you are a double rat fuck.

Candidate for "rat fuck of the year"
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

I am sitting in the car on a work outing with two of them right now.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Good god man push the ejection button!!
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Oh fuck.. Please don't get all of PJ20 sick.. It would suck if we had to dub you rat fuck.. That would break my heart more than getting the flu..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

If it was socially acceptable, I would have my head out the car window like a dog.
  • Options
    Ten Club members who don't keep their word are rat fucks. Should have known better when someone had twelve total posts. Here just for tickets. Lesson learned.
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    Ten Club members who don't keep their word are rat fucks. Should have known better when someone had twelve total posts. Here just for tickets. Lesson learned.

:o This makes me very sad. :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

:o This makes me very sad. :(

No sweat really. :thumbup:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    rat motherfucker.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    rat motherfucker.

Yup. You hang out on the boards here long enough you know who's real and not. I took a shot with someone against my better judgement and it didn't work out. Oh well. This guy/girl just gets put in the back of my head and they're gone. :wave:
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yup. You hang out on the boards here long enough you know who's real and not. I took a shot with someone against my better judgement and it didn't work out. Oh well. This guy/girl just gets put in the back of my head and they're gone. :wave:

Try contacting Santos (or someone) about this, people have to pay to join this group so there must be some information as to who this person is.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

That's just not on!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    The people who don't fill out their withdrawal or deposit slip until they get up to the teller at the bank.

People who walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk/hallway.

A group of people who while walking in the mall take up the whole pathway and refuse to bunch up when someone is coming on the other side.

People who think Pearl Jam isn't around anymore.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,278
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    if you stand all the way across on the airport walkway/people mover you are a rat fuck - it's not an amusement ride people walk or get the f out of the way

that's why i said 'if you stand all the way across' as in blocking the path - STAND on the RIGHT so normal non-lazy fuckers can WALK on the LEFT. kind of like get out of the left lane on a highway.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rat motherfucker.

it's hit and miss. i picked up a 10c ticket on here from somebody with just a few posts to the columbus show last year. worked at well. but there is risk involved
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pjhawks wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

that's why i said 'if you stand all the way across' as in blocking the path - STAND on the RIGHT so normal non-lazy fuckers can WALK on the LEFT. kind of like get out of the left lane on a highway.

got it....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    you might be a rat fuck if.....

you are walking down the sidewalk....tearing a magazine picture apart....and tossing it on the ground....while i'm in my garage with the door open.

you are a bigger rat fuck if i call you out on it and you do it again.

you are even bigger if you are over the age of 20....which you were.

rat fuck

i'm a rat fuck for not calling him a rat fuck. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    81 wrote:

got it....[/quote]
    what IF they are from those countries that DRIVE on the right, and figure well...... :mrgreen:

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    what IF they are from those countries that DRIVE on the right, and figure well...... :mrgreen:

they are rat fucks for not reading the words STAND and WALK on the conveyor belt.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    what IF they are from those countries that DRIVE on the LEFT, and figure well...... :mrgreen:

they are rat fucks for not reading the words STAND and WALK on the conveyor belt.
    DAMN!!! I fucked that up, didnt I?

Fixed.

Can you be reported and banned for "fixing" your own post in a quote? :P

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    what IF they are from those countries that DRIVE on the LEFT, and figure well...... :mrgreen:

DAMN!!! I fucked that up, didnt I?

Fixed.

Can you be reported and banned for "fixing" your own post in a quote? :P

i guess not, since you are correcting what you said. it'd be a rat fuck move to ban you.

imo, "fixing" a post and marking it as "fixed" lets people know that the quote is no longer the same. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i'm a rat fuck for not calling him a rat fuck. :lol:

:lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:

along those lines...

you're a rat fuck when I create a thread about looking for EV tickets, then reply with a post saying "I have tickets for you!", don't PM me about said tix, and then sell the tickets to another member 14 MINUTES after you make that post, and rubbing it in my face by making another post: "tickets are gone!"....stupid MOFO fat fuck! :evil:
    (yeah, I DON'T forget!)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    rat fucks are stupid little shits who think they are better and smarter than others when in fact they are just about useless. they cause problems for good people. they have mental problems and deny that they are mentally fucked up. rat fucks are generally cowards who believe they are rambo or rambutt. they do use hard drugs with no problem telling others who do not do hard drugs but smoke a little grass that they are the devil for living such a lifestyle.

rat fucks sell out their families for no other reason than cruelty and selfish horseshit.

rat fucks want their heads kicked in, i swear to god they do. rat fucks must enjoy bumps, bruises, stitches, and busted up lips. rat fucks do in fact actually enjoy a tooth through the lip due to being jacked in the mouth quite hard. rat fucks are snitches and little bitches who backstab everyone they become friends with and generally they are friendless. even their family members are worn thin because rat fucks are dumb as shit and enjoy other peoples' misery and hardship.

this off the top of my head as i have experienced a few rat fucks in my time. i basically ignore trash like rat fucks until they wanna get stupid with my circle of family and friends. then we slap the holy shit out of them by using a pitch fork spearing the rat fuck like they do in NYfuckingC.

asshole rat bastards.

good morning everyone. hope you all are having a wonderous morning. lots of love to you all.

kisses and hugs,
    chadwick
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:
    rat fucks are stupid little shits who think they are better and smarter than others when in fact they are just about useless. they cause problems for good people. they have mental problems and deny that they are mentally fucked up. rat fucks are generally cowards who believe they are rambo or rambutt. they do use hard drugs with no problem telling others who do not do hard drugs but smoke a little grass that they are the devil for living such a lifestyle.

rat fucks sell out their families for no other reason than cruelty and selfish horseshit.

rat fucks want their heads kicked in, i swear to god they do. rat fucks must enjoy bumps, bruises, stitches, and busted up lips. rat fucks do in fact actually enjoy a tooth through the lip due to being jacked in the mouth quite hard. rat fucks are snitches and little bitches who backstab everyone they become friends with and generally they are friendless. even their family members are worn thin because rat fucks are dumb as shit and enjoy other peoples' misery and hardship.

this off the top of my head as i have experienced a few rat fucks in my time. i basically ignore trash like rat fucks until they wanna get stupid with my circle of family and friends. then we slap the holy shit out of them by using a pitch fork spearing the rat fuck like they do in NYfuckingC.

asshole rat bastards.

good morning everyone. hope you all are having a wonderous morning. lots of love to you all.

kisses and hugs,
    chadwick

I just want to say that I totally agree with your rat fuck status assessments. Those are some of the biggest dipshits of all. xo. :D Have a great day.