Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    People who think it's ok to take a leisurely stroll across a 2 lane BUSY highway and don't hurry their fat ass across the lane when a car is speeding towards them, in turn forcing said driver to slam on their brakes because they don't want a new hood ornament. MOFO'in RATF'er
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
    People who don't respect personal space when standing in line. When they think they are going to to the front faster by standing on your heels. They are big rat fucks.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    hurricane irene...... rat fuck!
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    conman wrote:
    hurricane irene...... rat fuck!

yup
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    cross7806 wrote:
    People who don't respect personal space when standing in line. When they think they are going to to the front faster by standing on your heels. They are big rat fucks.

OH, I had this chick, and I use that term loosely, behind me in line not long ago, and she kept rubbing her gunt up against me every time I moved an inch forward. She moved two inches to my every one. Her gunt almost crept up to my neck. I wanted to yell to her to step her gunt back, but i never did. She may have been packing something in there, you never know.

Rat fuck.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    cross7806 wrote:

OH, I had this chick, and I use that term loosely, behind me in line not long ago, and she kept rubbing her gunt up against me every time I moved an inch forward. She moved two inches to my every one. Her gunt almost crept up to my neck. I wanted to yell to her to step her gunt back, but i never did. She may have been packing something in there, you never know.

Rat fuck.
    what's a gunt? :?
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    cross7806 wrote:

Rat fuck.

@AV-SHOCK-1-120070490831.gif

shock.gif
    surprise.gif
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    cross7806 wrote:

Rat fuck.
    what's a gunt? :?

it's a vulgar term for that part of a really fat women that sits really low (under her sweatpant waistline). it's too low to be a gut, but it's too high to be her.......really really bad word for vagina.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    7d097-male_gunt.jpg
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    :lol: gotcha!
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Rat Gunts!
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Your at twisted demented twat rat fuck if you made a movie called a Serbian movie.

:lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    cross7806 wrote:

Rat fuck.

@AV-SHOCK-1-120070490831.gif

shock.gif

:lol: hahaha best gifs
    surprise.gif
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Cancer = rat fucks
    Child killers and rapists = rat fucks
    People behind me that keep bumping my seat on the plane denying me sleep = rat fucks
    The lady that made me the shittest cafe late ever this morning = rat fuck
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    If you work at 7-11 and it is quite obvious that I am 32 years old and you make me walk back out to my car to get my ID so I can buy smokes.. You are the worst form of rat fuck
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    If you work at 7-11 and it is quite obvious that I am 32 years old and you make me walk back out to my car to get my ID so I can buy smokes.. You are the worst form of rat fuck

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Arrogant hipster working at coffee shop who won't even look at my girlfriend when she orders a meal and drink and shows absolutely no courtesy is a rat fuck.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Drivers who use their mobile phones whilst driving or who don't know how to indicate are rat fucks!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    People who talk too loud on their cell phones in public...like I give a shit about your personal business you rat fuck.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    People who talk too loud on their cell phones in public...like I give a shit about your personal business you rat fuck.

http://youtu.be/yWV97pdNzOM :D
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    found the biggest rat fuck ever.....literally http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/2 ... 37316.html
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    found the biggest rat fuck ever.....literally http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/2 ... 37316.html

Isn't that a Rat Fork? :shock:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    anyone who ignores you when you walk up to a counter or a bar to buy something--then waits on the person who got there AFTER you is a rat fuck.
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    :lol: in NC, you have to look 40 or get carded. :roll: That's the rule, anyway. It's not followed strictly. :lol:
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,278
    if you park in the fire lane even though there are parking spots 50 feet away you are a rat fuck

if you stand all the way across on the airport walkway/people mover you are a rat fuck - it's not an amusement ride people walk or get the f out of the way

if you leave your shit on the counter then go back to pick up more shit at a convenience store you are a rat fuck - it's not a personal holding space for you, carry it around until you are ready to pay as the counter is there for those in line to pay now
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,306
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Arrogant hipster working at coffee shop who won't even look at my girlfriend when she orders a meal and drink and shows absolutely no courtesy is a rat fuck.
    she was with somebody. Thats called "respect for her man" ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    she was with somebody. Thats called "respect for her man" ;)

:lol:

Well okay, but I mean... he wouldn't even look her in the eye. He made it seem like she was the biggest inconvenience of his day.

The guy needs a serious refresher in customer service skills.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    if you leave your shit on the counter then go back to pick up more shit at a convenience store you are a rat fuck - it's not a personal holding space for you, carry it around until you are ready to pay as the counter is there for those in line to pay now

Aren't you aware that they're above using shopping baskets?! ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pjhawks wrote:
    if you stand all the way across on the airport walkway/people mover you are a rat fuck - it's not an amusement ride people walk or get the f out of the way

but it says stand on the right side. :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg